Digiartists' Domain Community!
What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF (/showthread.php?tid=10235)

Pages: 1 2

What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF - Flo-Flo Chique - 04-25-2011

OMG I FUCKING HATE STUPID PEOPLE OMG I GOT HIT BY 2 CARS TODAY frigg it always happens to me. WHY THE HEEEEEELLLLLL ME?

And today when I was in my car 29 fukin bastards cut me off OMG I wanted to run over their little cars with my Chevy truck! HAHA! But seriously some stupid people just think that "they own the world" with their damn Mercedes Benz or their BMW...like seriously who give a shit...Oh, oh and they say that "it is worth more than your life" OMG I just want to cook their asses in an oven.

And THEN we will see "what is more fuckin valuable."

Wow, that feels better.

RE: What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF - BlackVeedramon - 04-25-2011

I hope those guys have insurance, and yeah there are drivers and there are yerk with cars...

RE: What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF - johalt - 04-26-2011

Haha, parasitic slugs that can drive, heeeeh... But yeah, how can you have been hit twice already? I mean, how early is it? I actually have no idea, I just got up.

RE: What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF - Flo-Flo Chique - 04-26-2011

(04-26-2011, 12:55 AM)johnalt Wrote: Haha, parasitic slugs that can drive, heeeeh... But yeah, how can you have been hit twice already? I mean, how early is it? I actually have no idea, I just got up.

Oh, on Easter I was walking to my community center, and I had to cross two roads to get there. And somehow, I managed to get hit once per crosswalk. FML
(04-25-2011, 11:35 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: I hope those guys have insurance, and yeah there are drivers and there are yerk with cars...

It seems to me that I am practically invisible when crossing the road.

How badly did you get hit? Like, did they just tap you or what :thinking: I'm trying to picture how you get hit with a car twice in a row... And still are able to type that you got hit twice in a row... :thinking:

RE: What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF - Shadowknight - 04-26-2011

Wait a second, there's only one logical explanation... XENONMON'S THE HIGHLANDER! *Pulls out a sword* THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Conor or Quentin?

RE: What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF - Flo-Flo Chique - 04-26-2011

(04-26-2011, 06:42 AM)johnalt Wrote: How badly did you get hit? Like, did they just tap you or what :thinking: I'm trying to picture how you get hit with a car twice in a row... And still are able to type that you got hit twice in a row... :thinking:

The first time I got pushed and fell over.

The second time I just got pushed a little bit.

But still, It is still getting hit by cars!

RE: What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF - Flo-Flo Chique - 04-29-2011

Also, even though I am hit by cars a lot, it still really pisses me off when it happens. One of these days I am probably gonna get killed if I'm not careful! But I can't really hear sudden noises properly...

RE: What...The...FUCK! HIT BY TWO CARS TODAY! WTF - johalt - 04-29-2011

Maybe there really is a problem with your auditory system... When was the last time you had it checked?