Digiartists' Domain Community!
uhh...hi.... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: uhh...hi.... (/showthread.php?tid=10164)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: uhh...hi.... - deathseal1390 - 04-10-2011

*beats the catuar with a stick doing 99999 damage* ^^ *levels up*

RE: uhh...hi.... - johalt - 04-10-2011

Ah, the old clothesline-it-with-a-stick trick... And success on first try no less... Not a small feat.

RE: uhh...hi.... - Shadowknight - 04-10-2011

Aww that's no fun, *spots another cactuar* I'll show you how you take down these bastards, STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS! WELTALL! *Snaps his fingers and summons the Weltall mech from Xenogears, jumping into the cockpit* HAHAHAHAHAHA! FEEL MY WRATH PATHETIC CACTUS! *Charges up the Koshen X and pummels the ground, leaving a massive crater hundreds of miles deep* Phew, that was fun, huh?

Cactuar: *Dances around a bit, 'Miss' Appearing above it's head*

OH COME ON! HOW THE HELL COULD THAT MISS!?

RE: uhh...hi.... - johalt - 04-10-2011

You forgot the stick. Besides, flee-traps work best. He tries to run away, he runs into stick, you win! ... Or wall... wall always worked against wile E.

RE: uhh...hi.... - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-11-2011

*Smashes the cactuar with a mallet the size of the moon, the impact splitting the earth in two* Don't ask where I pulled this from!! All I'm gonna say is it required a substantial amount of lubricant!

Cactuar: *Dances around, another 'Miss' appearing above its head*

Oh come ON!! I had a stick!! *Sitting on the mallet's handle*

RE: uhh...hi.... - johalt - 04-11-2011

But you also had a blunt instrument attached! *shakes head* you gotta use a swifter weapon... which coincidently in my experience usually are the one that also have a "piercer" ability...

RE: uhh...hi.... - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-11-2011

Oh I get it! You mean I need a longer handle! *Grabs an even bigger mallet, and swings at at the speed of light, the impact creating a big bang effect that wipes the universe clean, leaving nothing but a blank white space, and curiously, all of us, intact*

Cactuar: *Miss*

That Cactuar cheats!!

*looks around* *under breath* Sigh, not again... *full volume* Hey, isn't that a version of Fry and the guy who made Dungeons & Dragons in Matt Groening rendition? I guess Al Gore and the black chick who's name I don't know cause I dont watch star trek and the chess computer musta lost... *takes deep breath* interesting... We seem to have taken on toon abilities... Like continuing to breathe w/o oxygen...

RE: uhh...hi.... - deathseal1390 - 04-11-2011

my turns again :D

*holds hands in the air, a giant pentagram appering udner the cataur dark energy forming above it before explodeing*

Cactuar : *dances around miss appering*

me: *dies from epic spell use at a low level*

*nudges wit foot* get up, it'd be funny if you got up, so you has the option, we in toon realm now