Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 07-21-2011

Lupe growled slightly as she rubbed her temples, "Great, just what we didn't need. A human hasn't found out about weres for decades," She nervously drummed her fingers on the table, "This girl, where is she now? So long as she doesn't let on to anyone that she knows what she does, we might be able to keep word from getting out. Let's just hope she's smart enough to keep her mouth shut about what she's learned." Lupe thought aloud as she looked over the folders, "I take it this fox didn't go down without a fight," she asked as she examined Red's wounds, knowing that they must have been from a were since they were healing slowly.

*School*

Katt nervously glanced around a little before looking back up at Mar, "That 'someone' was you," She admitted, "That boy that started the fight with you, we bumped into eachother last night, and he, he told me what he was, and what you are." she said, gulping slightly, worried about how Mar would take the information she'd just told him.

*School (Shaun/Malon)*

Shaun glanced down at his watch, "I'd better get hurrying, English is on the other side of the building, if I hurry should just make it there." He leaned in and gave Malon a quick kiss, "I'll see you later," he smiled as he started off towards the other end of the building, "Oh, and why not invite Ada with us this afternoon, sure she would love some company." he suggested, since he knew the vixen didn't have a clan and would surely enjoy hanging out with other weres for a change.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 07-21-2011

Mar lifted his eyebrows in honest surprise, but his mellow look didn't change. "And what did he say I am?" he folded his arms, then smiled, "Wouldn't be the first time someone talks behind my back," he laughed.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 07-22-2011

**Lisa**

Lisa groaned as she was pushed down the hall away from the gym by the twins. Her head was still sore, and it would be difficult to be making moves on Mar while in this state. "Fine..." she said as made their way to the lunch area. "I know he likes big boobs and ass. Most guys do, but...I need to see what actions incite him then usual...If only I can find someone that has had some 'fun' with him to know what gets him." she said as she pondered.

**Malon**

Malon smiled as she watched Shaun walk away from her and down the hall. She glanced to the clock and quickly dashed off to get to her dance class, but not before she took out her cell phone and txt a message to Ada reading. "Going to the mall after school with Shaun. Would you like to come?"

**Mino**

Mino walked into the Daily Meadow removing his jacket. "Hey Lupe, wanted to stop by and see what you've..." he trailed off as she noticed Red. "I guess you got something." he said as he came to her desk noticing the folders and the wounds on the fox. 'What do we have?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 07-22-2011

Ada blushed a little and giggled, finding Mia rather cute in her confusion. "Yeah, that's right, we do have History. Guess my mind's kind of sleepy after that lecture." She then thought about Mia's question, and suggested, "Hmmm, we have a bit of time before the period. If you're hungry, we could go get a snack real quick."

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 07-22-2011

"Well, he said you were, a dragon, like him," She said quietly, "Like, a were-dragon, if that's what it's called." She looked slightly nervous as she said it, "And before you ask, I wasn't dreaming, he showed me himself, I saw him change."

"Bad news," Lupe shook her head as she handed Katt's file to Mino, "Apparently our stray were exposed himself to a human. Katthrin McBride, I believe the name was," She said as she began looking over Stephen's file, "Just one problem on top of another, you get ahold of Robert and talk to him about that Zeus fellow?" she asked.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 07-22-2011

**Mino**

Mino looked over the photos and notes on Katt. "She's new to town...and no indications she poses a huge risk." he said as he listened to Lupe's question.

"Robert couldn't find any info on anyone by the name of Zeus, however he does know where these darts came from." Mino reached into his jacket and placed a file onto Lupe's desk and opened it revealing reports and photos.

"Around 80 years ago, there was a small group of humans that learned the 'secret' and formed a group calling themselves the "Purity Clan". Basically they committed witch hunts on anyone they suspected of being a were."

He reached into his pocket, and pulled out the dart he had kept from the previous night onto Lupe's desk. "Robert confirmed this dart is very similar to one of the clans earlier weapons of injecting wolfbane into targeted weres and preventing them from changing." He closed the file and took a seat near Lupe's desk as he continued.

"The group started out small, but then grew in size as the clan recruited criminals, rapist, and murders....basically anyone wanting an excuse to hurt people. They were effective to say the least...the killings got to such a point that the elder weres back then considered revoking the secret, and going full scale war with the clan, but it never got that far..." Mino paused as he turned the next page to a building with a large fire billowing out of it with pictures of charred bodies.

"One night, the Purity Clan's HQ and the leader's home were set ablaze while they were inside. The doors locked from the outside preventing them from escaping their fate." he said as he moved to crime photos. "No one knew who started the fire, not even the Were Elders. Robert's father was the sheriff back then so he made sure to hide certian evidence and rule the fire as an accident. The clan didn't recover from the incident, they disbanded, and either left the town or were arrested for other crimes."

Mino took a breath as he pushed the file to Lupe, "It seems...an old enemy has come back from the grave."

**OOC: Hope you guys don't mind the long post, I just came up with it and thought I would just write it out before I forgot it. If you had other plans Shadow about the enemy, let me know and I can delete/edit this post. : )**

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-22-2011

"She attends the Red Meadow Institute, so that's likely where you'll find her around this time." The fox informed Lupe calmly, lightly caressing a bandaged wound on his arm. "She seemed like a bright girl with an open mind, though Stephen has revealed to her the identity of one other were, at least according to him, I have no idea what she would do with the information."

Red grimaced. "It was much harder to keep him from harming yourself, I assure you. Stephen is very... self destructive. We believe his nature as a werefox and what our elder says about dragon's blood are in conflict within him. He may need some psychiatric evaluation when we're done with him. He's very unstable." The werefox nodded at Mino respectfully as he walked in. "Elder Mino." He greeted.

He made a disturbed expression as Mino spoke of the Purity Clan. His clan had only moved to Red Meadow three years ago, but already the this name was familiar to him. If the atrocities of an era long past returns, what would happen if they were forced to reveal themselves this time?

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 07-23-2011

"Probably some codename they gave him, would've been nice if we at least had a real name to go by." She nodded as she remembered the stories of the battle with the clan, "Well, let's pray this doesn't come to that point," Lupe flipped through the folders a few times, "Best case scenario we can end this without any bloodshed on either side, and especially without the entire world finding out about us. Though if they haven't gone public with it I doubt they will any time soon." she pushed the folder aside, "For now we'll have to wait for them to show up again, which reminds me," She picked up the paper due to be released tomorrow, setting it infront of Mino, the front page showing the destroyed remains of a large van, "Looks like the van Shaun and Malon described, on the plus side looks like Zeus isn't their biggest fans either. Could probably shed some light on this group and wheither or not they have ties to the original clan or not."

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 07-23-2011

**Mino**

Mino looked at the paper, "It seems so strange that after decades the Purity clan reappears...if indeed this is the same one or just a redux of them. Either way this Zeus...we need to find out what his connection is to the Purity clan, and what are his intention." Mino glanced to Red, "Once your wounds have healed, and you go back out on your routes, please inform myself or Lupe if you see anything suspicious." he said patting Red's shoulder slightly before looking to Lupe again.

"Did you speak to the detective in charge of the van burning up?" he asked Lupe.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 07-26-2011

"No I haven't, though I know who it was that led the investigation. Him, Robert, and I will be meeting tomorrow to discuss what's happening and how best to deal with it if this is indeed the purity clan again." She stood up and stretched out a bit, "Well, if you boys will excuse me. I have an appointment to keep," She smiled a bit, "Feel free to flip through that paper if your interested, no one will notice if one advance copy goes missing." She winked as she held the door for the others to leave, not being allowed to have people in the office if she wasn't there, before locking her door and leaving the building. She picked up her cellphone on the road and dialed Linda's number, "Hey, sorry about the interuption. Hope you're not busy, I'm heading over now."