Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-27-2011

"Thank you." John replied, setting down Jewl where Linda had instructed. "I think she ingested some monkshood; she had a fever there for a while, but I think she's coming down from it. I think- ... I'm hoping she'll be back with us in a coupla hours." he stated, not looking up from watching Jewl until he finished speaking.

Then he looked up towards the woman. "I'm sorry, where are manners, I'm John Dakaruka, and this i's my daughter, Jewl." he stated, holding out his hand for her to shake.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 06-27-2011

"Ah, crap...nnnhh." Ada started to awaken, her curvy, furry body stretching across his. She yawned rather cutely before her green eyes opened and looked into Mar's blue pair. "Okay then, let's get some breakfast then, dragon boy." The vixen hopped off of him and offered him a helping hand off the bed, all while giving him a pleasant smile.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-27-2011

Shaun smiled at the touch, and the reassurance, "Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine. Thanks," He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Come on you two lovebirds, if we don't hurry Malon'll be late for school and we'll miss our appointment. You know how testy Doc can be when you're late." Lupe said as she put on her jacket, she didn't need it thanks to her high body temperature but walking around in the cold without one was a surefire way to draw attention, "Jacket for you too," she called as Shaun stood up, "One less thing to make you stand out." she said as she grabbed her car keys and headed out the door.

Their first stop was to drop Malon off at school, "Sorry it's a little early," Lupe apologized, "Not sure when classes start here, I'll be back in an hour or so to drop Shaun back off and to pick you both up after school's out." she smiled.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-27-2011

Mar didn't have to be told twice. His belly was growling louder than an angry lion, and he was about to burst out running downstairs, but he held that in.

Of course, since they didn't have clothes for Mar's size, the dragon returned to his human form and proceeded to get dressed. He pointed Ada in the direction of his bathroom if she wanted to take a shower and get dressed as well.

After they were done, Mar went down to the kitchen.

-----------

"Honestly, Martin. I shouldn't have to call you downstairs more than once."

Yukiko was wearing her normal clothes plus a cooking apron. A hand was on her hip and the other one was holding a spatula which she was waving around; to anyone she might have looked angry, but her face wasn't contorted or much less showing any expression rather than a bland stare of a patient young woman.

Mar rubbed behind his head, "Yeah... uhm, sorry about that. Guess I kind of overslept."

"Well, that's no good!" Yukiko continued with a smile, "Pancakes have to be eaten while they're hot so you can feel them, not just taste them! Right?"

"Mom? I only must've taken around 5 extra minutes to..."

"Right?" Yukiko repeated, her expression remaining unchanged. Mar suddenly felt a supressing weight pull him down onto the chair to begin quietly eating.

"That's much better. Now, why haven't you yet invited your guest down on the chair?"

"Ack!" Mar's eyes bulged out and he almost choked on the healthy portion he had just crammed into his mouth. He quickly got back up and pulled a chair out for Ada, "Here, come sit down, Ada," he said nervously.

"My my, kids these days," Yukiko sighed, smiling as she shook her head.

With that, the dragoness in disguise turned around and hummed as she continued preparing a big plate with lots of food for Ada, "Ada dear, do you like pancakes? I also have bacon if you don't fancy weenies," she said.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 06-27-2011

"Aw, thanks, dragon boy." Ada entered the kitchen with Mar, fully dressed in her human form. Her ears twitched when she heard his mother act strict towards him once again, making her frown in discomfort. She gave Mar a quick kiss before taking a seat and tried giving a polite smile towards Yukiko, wanting to help keep things calm. "Ah, pancakes and weenies sound fantastic. Thank you, ma'am." She then noticed the large plate that was nearly as big as Mar's, causing her to blush lightly. "Oh, that should be enough, thank you. Anymore and I might not be able to finish, hehe. I'm afraid I can't keep up with Mar's appetite." The disguised were-vixen giggled a little, figuring that Yukiko was only used to regularly serving huge dragons like Mar.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-27-2011

"Nonsense!" Yukiko said with a bright smile as she served Ada the stacked plate, "Young girls must eat their fill so they may grow into fine women later on," she explained, "So come on and eat up! Okay?" she seemed to stare intently at Ada, as if encouraging her to go on, whether she wanted to or not.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 06-28-2011

"Um, okay. I'll try." Ada looked right into Yukiko's eyes, feeling a tad nervous as if that was an order. She tried to ignore the feeling and remain polite, smiling as she started to eat the massive plate. Guess I'll be skipping lunch today...

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-28-2011

"That's a good girl," Yukiko smiled, then went on to wash the grease off the frying pans she'd been using.

Mar ate without disdain and was soon finished. He had a big appetite, and not having dinner last night had him quite hungry this morning. Regardless, there was no way not to be filled and over-filled by a helping as big as this.

"Hey, Ada, what are your classes today?" Mar asked before drinking from a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, "Don't think I've seen you before, then again, I'm still kind of new," he admitted.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 06-28-2011

Ada sighed happily and took a short break from eating, the athletic were-vixen managed to finish over half of the huge plate of weenies and pancakes, certainly larger than a normal meal. "I have some writing and literature classes today. I am working to become a teacher after all." She giggled softly before asking him, "What about you, what classes do you have, dragon boy?"

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-28-2011

**Linda**

"Dakaruka....Oh your Mr. Dakaruka from the school. I believe your one of Malon's teachers." Linda said as she put some blankets over Jewl. "I remember your name being on one of her report cards." she tucked the little one in and turned to John. "Would you like something to drink? You look very pale like you haven't slept in a while." she said siting down in a chair.

**Malon**

Malon waved to Lupe as she watched them drive off to the doctors. It was early and classes wouldn't be starting for another hour or so. She took a seat on a bench near the entrance to the school watching other students arrive either by car or bus. However she was keeping an eye out for one student in particular...one that could help her become stronger then she already was. She suddenly noticed out of the corner of her eye a two guys that she recognized. She stood up taking a deep breath. She hoped what she was about to do was the right decision. It looked like it was the only way for her to become stronger then what she already was. She walked towards the two guys as they seemed to carrying on a conversation, but stopped when she approached. "Hello guys uhm do you happen to know where Mar is? I need to speak with him."

**Doctor's Office**

Dr. Landing relaxed in his new chair smiling happily. It was the early morning...no patience, and perfect time for him to get antiquated with his new Lazy Boy office chair. The soft contours of the cushioning of the chair seemingly massaging his upper and lower back causing him to murr softly allow a bit of his kitsune roots to come out. "Mmmm shame you weren't a woman otherwise I would make you my bride." he joked slightly when his intercom rang.

"Dr. Landing."
"Yes, Beth?" he answered.
"I have Mrs. Dowley here, she doesn't have an appointment, but she says she needs you to look at Shaun right away. Shall I send them into examination room 2?"
Landing sighed slightly. So much for some quality time with his new chair. He pressed the reply button. "Sure I don't have an appointment, I'll be there in a moment." he replied as he got up from his chair to retrieve his white coat and Stethoscope from the hook on the wall. Soon he entered the examination room with a beaming smile as he saw Lupe. "Hello and good morning Lupe." he said with a grin. "And Shaun, how are you doing my boy? Been a while since I have seen you, but then again like most wolves I bet you need to do your running about. So what can I do you two for?"