Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-25-2011

[somewhere over red meadow]

Damnit, can't keep this up for much longer. Gonna have to find somewhere to rest up a bit. It was almost daybreak now. John scanned the landscape for anything they could use as a place to rest. He saw a farmhouse below them, cows, he guaged, from the sounds he heard. Perhaps he could win the sympathies of the owners.

He began to make his descent, trying to be quick so that the time he spent in visible range was limited. Landing a few yards out from the house, he noticed the ground looked really torn up, like there had been some kind of a struggle. He sniffed the air: human, and yet not quite. Weres, excellent. That might cut explanations in half... Or double them. as he walked around, he quickly began to shrink his wings, reabsorbing them into his body. On his way to the house, he noticed something strange on the ground in front of him; he would've said it looked like a tranquilizer dart. I's it hunting season? ... For what though... his thoughts were cut off as he made it to the door. Alright here goes. Holding Jewl with one hand and the crook of his arm, He began knocking loudly on the door with his other, hoping somebody who wouldn't be too angry this early in the morning would hear.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-25-2011

As Katt entered the kitchen, she would be greeted by the welcoming scent of a freshly brewed pot of coffee. Red was still there. He had assured her he would not enter her room, and sure enough, he had stayed with Stephen in the living room, having cleaned and sutured his wounds, he had also tied his wrists and ankles together just in case, but the draconic werefox had been unconscious the whole night.

"Ah, you are awake. I hope you don't mind, but I haven't slept a wink, so I brewed some mocha." He greeted Katt. "Coffee?" Red offered her a mug.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-25-2011

OOC: Sorry about that John.

**Calftree farm**

Linda blinked as she heard the knock at the door wondering who could this be this early. She was in the kitchen making herself some coffee alone as Mino had gone up to the barns to tend to the cattle. She came to the door. "Hello?" she said noticing a man in her doorway with what appeared to be holding a girl in his arms. "Oh? Can I help you?" she asked with concern seeing the tired expression in the man's eyes.

**Dowley's home**

Malon groaned as she stirred from the bed rubbing her red eyes slowly. She didn't get much sleep mostly due to the fact she always had always trouble sleeping in a bed that didn't belong to her. She got up from bed and suddenly remembered she hasn't brought a change of clothes from home.

"Oh shoot...." she said thinking as she noticed the closet. "Well maybe Shaun has some clothes I can burrow...."

Shortly after Malon came into the kitchen sporting a pair of Shaun's jeans and shirt. The two being designed for boys rather then a well curvy girl like Malon. Her jeans hugging her hips giving off an hourglass shape with his white shirt clinging to her breasts. "Uhm morning." she said walking into the kitchen and seeing Shaun swallowing the pancakes like it was his last meal. "Wow....you know how to put it away." she remarked as she took a seat. "Uhm...I hope you don't mind that I burrowed some of your clothes. All the stuff last night left me a little frazzled and made me forget to bring a change of clothes." she blushed.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-26-2011

OOC: Drake think you missed John's post, assuming the place he's at is the Calftree farm.

IC:

"Can't help it, starving, feels like I haven't eaten in weeks," Shaun chuckled a bit as he finished off another pancake. He took a breather from eating as he looked over Malon, "Wow, they look better on you then they ever did on me." He joked a bit.

"You know I do have that shirt of your mothers, might be a better choice, that one looks like it could rip in half any second." She noted the shirt seemed stretched to it's limit, "Don't think it'd be a good thing for it to rip open during class." she chuckled.

"AHH!" Katt jumped slightly as the man greeted her, completely forgetting the two had stayed over the night, "Th-thanks, forgot you two were here." She said as she sipped the coffee, "Guess it wasn't all just a nightmare then huh?" she asked as she looked over at Red.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-26-2011

ooc: that i's what I was going for... Unless of course you think it would be better if I randomly generate something else?

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-26-2011

OOC: Edited my previous post for you John. Sorry about that

**Malon**

"I guess your right." she said sitting down as she waited for Lupe to get her a new shirt. She glanced to Shaun with her hands resting on her lips as she played with her fingers. "So are you coming to school or is your mom going to take you to the doctors right away?" she asked as she adjusted her front. The shirt pinching into her large breasts.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-26-2011

Shaun watched as his mom left the kitchen, grinning a bit to Malon, "Too bad, would've liked to see that." he joked as he couldn't help but notice how stretched his shirt was thanks to her large chest, "Gonna be heading there first thing." He said, seeming a bit less than thrilled with the idea, "Hopefully it'll go fast, should get back in time for third period." he smiled a bit, "And hopefully he'll have some good news, he said as he held up his hand a bit, clenching it slightly, "Man, this is aggravating. Feel like a track star stuck with a broken leg." he groaned slightly.

"Here we are," Lupe said as she walked into the kitchen carrying what looked almost like a folded sheet, "Think your mom's a bit bigger, but it should fit you better than one of Shaun's or one of my shirts." she smiled as she handed Malon the shirt, "Don't worry I'm sure we'll get good news. Then again, if you're stuck as a human I won't have to worry about you running around the woods every other day." she teased a bit.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-26-2011

After the night's events, Yukiko insisted on driving Ada and the kitties home, thinking it inappropriate and dangerous for young girls, even if weres, to walk around late on her own. After dropping the twins off at their house Mar quickly suggested for Ada to go home with him, thinking it would be a better solution since it was also quite late to be driving around, not to mention the mysterious circumstances in which the meeting had ended.

As a result, Mar and Ada slept in the same room that night.

The next morning, Yukiko's soft voice woke the weredragon up. She had announced breakfast.

Mar blinked his eyes open, the large blue dragon having allowed Ada to use his incredibly ripped, muscular front as a bed. He patted her back, "You awake? We got school," he laughed in a raspy voice; having just woken up, he hadn't even stretched or cleared his throat.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-26-2011

OOC: Np. ^_^

IC: Oh thank god someone's here! he thought. "Hello there, sorry for bothering you this early in the morning. My daughter and I were out in the woods, and she became unconscious, and hasn't woken up yet." She can see she hasn't woken up yet, you moron. "I would have taken her somewhere else, but we've been traveling all night, and this i's the closest place I could find. Do you think she could use one of your beds for the day? I'm sure she'll be awake soon enough." We hope. Nice job on not making shut entirely up, btw. he chided himself again, before shutting out his thoughts.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-27-2011

**Linda**

"Of course, of course, come inside." Linda said opening the door up and allowing John to come in. She guided him to a guest room in the farm house. "Put her down here." she said placing a palm on the little girl's head. "What happened to the poor thing?"

**Malon**

Malon chuckled, "Yes that's all I need a second bursting like in cheerleading." she remarked as she left the room with Lupe to change. The new shirt was far baggier then Shaun's. In fact the were cow had to tie the back of it so it could fit her better as it allowed the shape of her breasts to be seen, but not too tight to give all the details. She came back into the kitchen and sat down. Her hand slowly roaming over Shaun's other hand that was under the table. "Your mom is right. I'm sure you'll be back to your old self soon." she said trying to be supportive. Her thoughts trailed though back to last night. She knew what had to change about her...and Mar was probably that answer.

**Hospital**

"Mrs Elizabeth, your daughter suffered a sever concussion. I highly suggest she stay for another day." The doctor pleaded as a Lisa sat close by in a wheel chair. Her head still having a bandage around where she hit her head.
"Nonsense. My daughter had better things to do then to sit around in a hospital." Lisa's mother spoke, as she adjusted her hair in a mirror close by. Her hair tightly into a bun and adorned with a gold hairpin with her initals bearing RE in them.
"Rose."
"Mrs. Elizabeth doctor...I don't forget your title so please do not forget mine otherwise my husband may decide to pull that funding for the new east wing you doctors have been begging for."

The doctor gulped, "Mrs. Elizabeth...Lisa may still have sever headaches and balancing problems. Putting her back in school could be potentially dangerous."
"Are you saying I don't know how to handle my old child?"
"Mom, please don't make a scene." Lisa said slowly. Her mother always acted like this, so pig headed, and stubborn.
"Make a scene? I'm doing this for you, you silly girl. I will not have one of my children lose her cheerleading captaincy because of some minor bump on the head, and being told from a doctor that probably barely made it through medical." She got behind Lisa and pushed her to the elevator pressing the switch to signal for it to arrive. She turned towards the doctor with a glare. "You have until this elevator takes us to the ground floor to have my daughters discharge papers ready or my husband will knock you so far down you'll be lucky to be cleaning bed pans."
"Y-es yes Mrs. Elizabeth." he said as he ran off.

"See Lisa, that's how you deal with people that don't want to listen." The doors to the elevator opened and Lisa was rolled inside with her mother.
"You didn't need to do that...." she said with her hands clenched.
"Lisa, Lisa....if I didn't you would be still stuck in this muck, giving more chances for that...coach something or another to remove you as captain."
"She wouldn't do that to me." Lisa said sharply.
"Oh honey....yes she would. Anytime when you are gone there is always another ass or whore ready to take your place. No daughter of mine will do that." Rose went into her pocket and pulled out Lisa's cell phone. "I believe this is yours."
"Thanks...." she replied softly as the doors of the elevator opened and she was wheeled out of the hospital. She flipped open the cell and txt to the twins: "I'm out of the hospital. Will be at school later today."

OOC: Whew that was a long one anyways will be bringing in another were into the fold so here is his profile :D

Character Sheet:
Name: Drake Zero
Nickname: Drake/Drakie
Species: Were-Dragon

Appearance: In human form he is 6' with a medium build with brown eyes and black short

Appearance as Were: In were form he is a staggering 10' in height with red scales and black stripes that line around his body. He is very muscular having thick arms and legs along with a 8 pack on his abs. Large dragon ears with two horns that flow along his ears and brow.

Personality: Friendly, and very straight to the point dragon, he is very carefree about difficult situations, and often will look on the bright side of it.

Short Bio: Both his parents died when he was young, and he was forced to live with his uncle who didn't take kind to the idea of caring for a large dragon. Shortly afterwards, Drake ran away and while living in the woods he snuck into a blacksmith shop in hopes of finding food. While in the attempt to steal the lunchbox belonging to the head blacksmith he was caught by him, but due to his immense size the boss saw a purpose for him and offered him work. Drake did not attend schooling, but while working at the blacksmith shop for 10 years he found himself to be handy in not only bending metal, but fixing machinery, performing heavy labour for local business. The blacksmith boss retired recently, leaving the shop in the care of Drake. Business was slow until the big dragon met a were-cow named Linda who had a flat on her truck in front of his shop. Impressed with his strength and few other things, Linda offered Drake a job at Calftree farm to maintain all the trucks and machines on the farm. With this in mind, Drake decided to pull up roots, and start to move his shop to Calftree farms and into Red Meadows.