Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 06-21-2011

"Heheh, someone's eager. Well I suppose you need the energy to support all this." Ada gently caressed his chest as she finished dressing up and then heading out of the locker room. "Yup, looks pretty quiet. Is everything okay? I didn't think the party would be over so soon."

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-21-2011

OOC: oh shit maero's been gone a while... *worried face*

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 06-22-2011

Ooc: I am going to stay knocked out till the time jump tomorrow

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-22-2011

"What do you mean if everything's okay?" Mar asked as he made his way out of the women's lockers, right after Ada. He blicked as he stood next to her, "What...? No one's here? Wonder if something bad happened... " his ears folded back, "Oh god, wait a sec. What about the food... ACK!"

Mar winced as he was pulled down by one of his blue ears. Yukiko was standing by him, dressed in her elegant clothes once more, holding by his ear, "Young man, you better not have wasted this time of social mingling on your selfish ventures."

"Grr! Mom, let go!" Mar growled as he stumbled a bit, blushing in embarrassment. The woman let go, not looking actually angry, which was kind of disturbing given the context. She walked up to Ada and seemed to frown in concern.

"I apologize if my son inconvenienced you. I'm afraid he still can't behave himself in front of pretty women, Ms. Fox," she softly said, in quite an endearing manner for Ada. "He doesn't quite grasp the concept of a social meeting as opposed to an aleatory romp," she sighed in an overly dramatic manner, cupping her hand in front of her cheek.

"Hey, drop that!" Mar winced, but from wound pride more than anything. The dragon looked around again then his eyes fell back on his mother, "Anyway. Where's everyone?"

"Oh. I'm afraid they had to leave," Yukiko admitted, frowning again, "They left quite abruptly, too. I hope they were not looking for you because they thought you were missing, Martin," she tapped her foot on the ground, looking up at her soon with a big smile, her expression unchanged as always.

"U-uhh..." Mar shivered a bit, "No, hey. I doubt that's it. They would've found us quite easily, r-right, Ada?" he grinned a bit nervously, trying to get help from anywhere he could.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 06-23-2011

Ada blinked in surprise as the burly dragon was easily handled by the disguised were-dragoness. She smiled and tried to be respectful to Yukiko, respecting the hidden strength she apparently had. "No need to be sorry. In fact, I should take part of the responsibility, ma'am. I tried charming him as much as he did me."

Her emerald eyes looked over to Mar's pair for a moment, noting the fear that was now painted across his face. She shot a look at confusion back at him, but figured that his mother may be strict in nature.

"I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but Mar and I weren't too hard to find. We were in the locker rooms, but I only heard a few people passing through them once we entered. It didn't seem like anyone ran in there to look for us." She twitched her sensitive fox ears, making a point that she wouldn't have missed it if someone ran into the locker rooms in a panic to Yukiko. "Do you know where the others went? They might need our help if they ran out like that."

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-23-2011

**Shaun's home**

"You sure you'll be okay?" Linda asked as Mino helped Shaun out of the back of his truck and to Lupe's home.
"I'll be fine mom. I'll come home after school." Malon said. "Besides...I can hang out with Shaun." she smiled.
Linda grinned too, but before she could speak she felt her maw covered by her daughters paw. "Hang out mom nothing else."
"Alright alright. Lupe let me know if there are any problems okay?" the were-cow asked as Mino came back out to get the truck ready.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-23-2011

"Of course, don't worry I'll make sure they behave." Lupe winked, "And don't worry I'll make sure Malon gets home safely, I'll probably be picking Shaun up too." She explained.

"Heh, yeah guess I can't run home like I used to huh?" Shaun laughed a bit, though it seemed slightly forced.

"Don't worry, first thing in the morning after I drop Malon off at school it's off to Doc's for you. Then I'm heading to work and seeing if I can't dig anything up." Lupe went over her plan, "Well, you two had better be getting to the inn," she said to Linda and Mino, "And you two should be getting to bed, Malon you can use Shaun's room, Shaun I'm sure you won't mind spending a night on the living room couch." Shaun nodded a bit sleepily as he waved to Linda and Mino before heading into the house, followed by Lupe and Malon.

OOC: Okay, tomorrow night I'm activating the timeskip.

Also to clear up anything that may occur in the future. Dealing with the were's abilities when they're in their human forms. In human form they still retain roughly 10% of their physical attributes from their were forms, strength, speed, hearing, etc. However this percentage can be increased if the were works out regularly in their human form, increasing their physical attributes by roughly 20 -25% of their were's.

In other words if an average human can lift 100 pounds, a were of the same build would be able to lift 110 pounds. That's just average though. If an average human works out and is able to lift 200 pounds, a where that works out will be able to lift upwards of 250 pounds with the same physical build. Hope that makes sense, if not just say so and I'll explain it, or at least try to.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-24-2011

Malon followed Lupe and Shaun into their home. "Mrs. Dowley, I don't mind sleeping on the couch. It's Shaun's bed anyway, and he needs the best rest right?" she said softly as she looked around the home of the two wolves. She didn't leave Shaun's side watchful if his balance was still affected by the dart.

Her hands were still slightly shaking as she recalled the gun being pointed at her. Why had she froze? Why didn't she do anything? And now Shaun was playing for the price, and what if the wolfbane's affect was permanent? She grabbed her hand to calm herself and took a deep breath into her as she relaxed herself.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-24-2011

John receded from Jewl's mind. "So what do we do now?" June asked.

"Plan Y." he replied. "Keep stimulating her nerves, do every thing you can to guide her back. I'm going to try something drastic."

Sensing his thoughts, she asked "I's that wise?"

"Not bloody likely, but we gotta try."

Back in his own body, John grabbed one of the nearby wolfsbane plants, ripped up some of the flowers into very small pieces, and placed them into Jewl's mouth, working her jaw a bit to masticate the food. He was glad to see her mouth react in reflex, and begin to do some of the movements, most importantly swallowing, on her own. Then there's still hope; anyone who can eat i's only mostly dead at worst. he thought to himself. He hoped that would help counteract whatever was bothering her, at least temporarily. She must have been given those for a reason, he just hoped it was the right one.

Finding the pants he had discarded earlier, he reabsorbed his tail back, putting his pants back on, and removed his shirt instead, allowing his wings freedom to form and grow. He walked over to the remains of the house, noticing the juicer sticking out of the rumble, picked it up, and put it in his pants pocket. He then returned to Jewl, picked her up in both arms, and began to flap his powerful wings. Glad we ate this morning, I'm gonna have to gorge for at least 3 hours straight to make up for this. With all his might, he began to lift himself and Jewl up. Higher, and higher into the sky. He had to make sure he had enough altitude to make him unrecognizable to anyone who might get a glimpse of him. When they got high enough, his wings changed position a bit, allowing them to now soar forward at incredible speeds. They should be back in the city in no time.

OOC: whaddya think? Insert timeskipping here? Lol.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-24-2011

"My room's closer towards the living room than Shaun's room, and I'd like to be close just incase," Lupe explained as she put a paw onto Malon's shoulder, "Come on, I'll show you the way." she smiled.

"Seeya in the morning Malon," Shaun smiled to her as he pulled a blanket out of the closet.

Lupe closed the door as they entered Shaun's room, a bit messy there were some clothes lying around, draped over a tv, the dresser, and a guitar in the corner, a number of fantasy novels, many centering around weres, lining the bookshelf, and the bed in the center of the room, messy and unmade. Lupe sighed slightly, "That boy, can't keep a room clean to save his life." she shook her head a bit before smiling to Malon, "You shouldn't feel responsible, this was no more your fault than it was Shaun's," she told her, able to sense her tension, "He'll be fine, wolfsbane is either temporary or fatal, and he's still breathing right? It'll be fine, I promise. Now get some sleep, can't have you skipping school while your under my care." she rubbed her head a bit before heading out of the room, closing the door behind her.

OOC: Aaaaaand, hit it boys!

Backup singers: Let's do the timewarp aga-ain.

IC:

*The next morning*

*Dowley Household*

Lupe knocked on Shaun's door before opening it, "Wakeup time Malon, better hurry before Shaun finishes off breakfast." she laughed a bit.

Down in the kitchen Shaun was rapidly devouring a stack of pancakes and a plate filled with bacon, "Dang, I am starving, forgot we missed dinner last night." He said to himself through a mouth full of pancakes.

*Katt's apartment*

Katt groaned slightly as she rolled over in her bed, half asleep as she walked through the apartment to the kitchen in nothing but her panties, completely forgetting she had company from the night before still resting after a stressful night.