Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-19-2011

Linda approached Shaun and eyed the dart looking it over. "Something tells me there is more to these darts then the sleepy side." she said handing one to Lupe to sniff.

Mino glanced over the other one as well while Malon was worried about Shaun as he continued to try to change. "Uhm I'm sure it's only temporarily." she said trying to make him feel better.

"I'll take one of these to Robert tomorrow and see if he knows anything about them." Mino added as he placed one in his pocket. "Lupe do you need a ride back to your place? The truck is still warm."

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-19-2011

"Hmm, I hope nothing bad happened," said Tifa as she wiped her face clean and redid her hair. Delphi was somewhat exhausted, but managed to pull herself together. "You stay here, Stripes. You're not supposed to be here in the first place," she smiled a bit, then made her way over to the door, wrapping her towel around her wet body. She opened the door to the bathroom and then peeked outside.

"Come to think of it. Weren't there two cows, a wolf and Mrs. Phane in here?" Delphi asked herself, trying to peek over the partition to find no one there. Yukiko had left shortly after Lupe had.

"Hey, it looks pretty deserted to me," the white furred kitty put a finger on her cheek. Tifa walked back in, a frown on her face, "We weren't here for long, were we? Do you think they already had dinner?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-19-2011

"Hmm," Lupe sniffed over the dart, "Definately some strong narcotics in there, and," she sniffed at it again, "Wolfsbane, never forget that scent. Well that would explain it." She said as she moved the dart away from her nose, shaking her head a bit from it, "Hmm, ingested it only lasts for a few hours. Injected however, I think we'd better get you to the doc's. Wouldn't be good if this is permanent or something."

"WHAT!?" Shaun shouted, "Perman, no, no way, I am not living the rest of my life unable to transform."

"Relax, I'm sure it isn't permanent. I just wanna make sure it's not going to hurt you, like if it needs to be reversed somehow or something." Lupe explained, "Either way, I still think we should head home, you're all of course welcome to join us at our place, of course you two would have seperate rooms." She teased Shaun and Malon.

"Heh, time flies when you're with a couple of beuties I suppose," Stripes chuckles as he put an arm over each girl, "Who knows, maybe all just headed home thinking the party was over, guess we've got the place to ourselves." he grinned.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-19-2011

"First thing's first, alright?" Red, slumped down and sat on the ground. "My name is Faux Reynard, you may call me Red. Second- have you got any medical kits? Your acquaintance here has inflicted grievous bodily harm on himself, and many of the wounds need to be cleaned and sutured of closed." He asked Katt, wiping his bloody brow on his sleeve.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-19-2011

Mino nodded, "Perhaps that might be the best if Malon-"
"No." Linda interrupted
"Mom?" Malon said as she watched her were-cow mother crush the dart in her hands.
"I said, no. I will not allow my own daughter or myself to be driven out of our home by a pack of pathetic humans."
"Linda, they haven't seen you or me, but they have seen Malon. Lupe's house would be the safest place for her." Mino added as he slowly touched her hand.
"It's the principle of it Mino." she crossed dropping the crushed dart from her hands.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-20-2011

"Well, really they only saw Malon in her were form. If anyone showed up asking if you saw anything unusual you could just feign ignorance, not only that but if anyone did show up it'd also let us get some info on them." Shaun grinned, "After all, if they're asking it means they know what happened here right?"

"I still don't think leaving them here so close to ground zero is a good idea," Lupe sighed a bit, "But in the same situation I'd probably say the same thing. I find it hard to believe this could be a new group, especially with how organized they were. Tomorrow I'll go through the records at the office and see if I can scrounge up anything about them." She smiled over towards Mino, "A ride back would probably be better. If I had been thinking I would've come here as a human myself," she blushed a bit at her rashness, "Uhm, don't suppose you'd have an outfit I could borrow would you?"

"A, first aid kit, y-yeah," Katt said as she carefully got up, walking towards the kitchen while keeping her eyes locked on the two before ducking into the kitchen, scrounging through the cabinets before she found the small emergency first-aid kit she had, "I'm, not sure how usefull it'll be. I think it's mostly just for minor scrapes and cuts and whatnot." she admitted.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 06-20-2011

Ada grinned lightly and held Mar tightly, slurping his nose playfully. "You have a nice pair as well." She then gave his buns a teasing squeeze before slipping off to clean herself up. "Hmmm, sounds quiet. Do you think the the party's over already?" she asked, while starting to dress again. "We never even did get to try those hot springs..." she uttered with a bit of disappointment, while slipping on her shirt.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-20-2011

Mar went to pick his robes up as Ada dressed up. He smirked at the grope he got and then stretched, "Heh. Yeah, I'm starving. Hope they're serving dinner already. Wasn't that interested in the tub, anyway," he laughed heartily, then made sure to straighten his robe as his now flaccid member retreated into his pouch.

The musclebound dragon made for the door and opened it for Ada, "Here, let's go. Maybe they're eating already," he said, unaware that almost everyone had left already.

(The springs)

"Calm down, stud," said Tifa from the tiled floor at the edge, "I don't like how this is going. We fool around for half hour tops and everyone up and vanishes? I don't think that's normal."

"Hm, she's right, Stripes," Delphi said, cuddling herself against his arm, "I don't think she's overreacting. I know Mar's mom and three other women were here. We should at least make sure there's an adult around."

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-21-2011

"Uhm you can burrow some of my clothes." Linda suggested as she left the room for a moment before returning with a pair of jeans and shirt for Lupe. "They might be a little big on you." she chuckled.

"Alright, I'll drop you and Shaun off at your home. If I recall we still have a dinner to do back at the cabin. All this running around the others must be wondering what happened." Mino said as he grabbed his coat.

"Mino...I don't think we should leave Malon alone." Linda said.
"Mom, it's okay I'm fine."
"Hun, we have no idea what these men want or what they plan. Unless you want to go back to the cabin for the dinner."

Malon sighed as she rubbed her arm looking at Shaun for a moment as she thought.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-21-2011

"All right all right," Stripe sighed as he took his arms back, "Probably just having dinner or somethin', you're worrying about nothing I'm sure." He tried to relax them, "I'll sneak out around back and grab my robe, catch you two at the dining hall." He winked as he took a step back before walking off, jumping over the fence surrounding the springs and barely making a sound as he landed on the other side, moving silently through the woods.

*Calftree Farm*

"Oh that's right, Yukiko's probably the only one still there," Lupe thought, not realizing even she had left already, "Can't expect her to keep things in order. Okay how about this, Malon why don't you come with us? Least to drop us off, I wouldn't want you left alone either. Linda I think you should probably head to the cabin and get everyone to head home asap, a large number of weres in an enclosed area isn't a good idea right now. Just keep it calm, the fewer people know about this incident the better." Lupe said as she began dressing, thanks to Linda's larger size in... areas, the outfit fit fine over her were form, but when she reverted to human she took on a noticibly baggy look, like a child trying on her big sister's clothes, "Well, this'll have to do till I can get home." She laughed slightly as she adjusted the shirt, "I am so jealous of you cows sometimes." she joked.

"Awesome, I just wanna get this day over with, hopefully that dart will wear off by tomorrow," Shaun growled a bit in annoyance as he again tried to transform to no avail.

OOC:

Warning, warning, incoming timeskip. Warning, warning, incoming timeskip.

Timeskip to the next day coming soon, so everyone finish up your business or I take over and finish it for ya lol.