Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-10-2011

(Sry bout the absence; we had a massive storm a coupla days ago, and we only got power back now)

"I think I had better lead. Only makes sense." he said. He figured it'd be better if he took the first misstep rather than Jewl.

John got up, and went over to the desk. Moving it out of the way, he knelt down and opened the hatch again. He got down into the hole, finding a set of stairs below his feet. Moving out of the way, he would motion for Jewl to do the same. When she had joined him, closing the hatch behind her, he would take out his pendant, which would glow a brilliant phosphorescent green (like those glow-in-the-dark novelty things). This would reveal a dark corridor, which he would start to walk through.

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 06-10-2011

Jewl almost jumped back from the glow, the pendant being one of the many technologies she was not accustomed to. She followed close behind John, holding onto his shoulder with one hand for stability. She wondered what she would find down here, what her father had been hiding from her.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-10-2011

John couldnt help but chuckle as he felt Jewl jump, though he felt a little bit bad for it afterward. She's probably not seen anything like that before. He had brought it out mostly for Jewl's sake, as his night vision was almost perfect with even the most minute amount of light, but also because, even with it's phoshorescence, he had never seen it glow like it was down here. And it seemed to be getting brighter and pulsating as they progressed further.

After a few minutes of walking down the steps, which were curving into an ever so slight spiral downwards, the corridor began to widen out and level off. It was now wide enough for both of them to just walk abrest of each other, if they should choose to do so.

Further down the path would seem to end, a large wall blocking their path. "Hmm, what's this now?" the ringing sound was starting to turn into a loud, low hum, that maybe even Jewl could now hear. The wall appeared to be seamless, except for a small indentation, about the same size and shape as John's pendant. John looked at the pendant for a sec, than placed it into the indentation, and suddenly many audible clicks and the sweeping of gears could be heard. What appeared to be a seamless wall of rock and earth fell back slightly and slid into itself, a loud howl now sounding as wind rushed passed them into what was revealed to be an amazingly well lit chamber. John took the pendant from it's mooring, and slowly entered the room, very much in awe of what he saw.

He now knew what the sounds were coming from. In the middle of the room was a large turbine, which seemed to be (if the idea wasn't so absurd) running by itself. The walls of the room seemed to have little viens of material that seemed to glow a significantly brighter version of the pendant's colour, the pendant itself now paling by comparison. It almost seemed like a lab: papers, containers, vials, all strewn about the room. There was a large map of the world covering one wall of the chamber. But none of these really got John's attention. John was noticing a device off to the corner of the room. And there wasn't a single speck of dust in the entire chamber.

(epic cliffhanger so you can catch up ;) lol)

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-11-2011

Malon chuckled as well, and blushed as she moved close to him when she suddenly got an idea. Without considering the effects of it she grabbed Shaun gentle and lifted his human frame up and placed him on her shoulder. Her larger and more powerful body holding him up effortless. "Uhm no...we can always do this. You can be look out." she chuckled nervously.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-12-2011

"Whoa," Shaun chuckled a bit as Malon lifted him onto her shoulders, "Heh, save a horse ride a cow-girl huh?" he joked as he patted her head, "Alright then, I'll keep an eye out for us." he smiled, his feet unintentionally rubbing against Malon's chest.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-12-2011

Malon slightly moaned in her throat as Shaun's legs touched her bosom. Her mind wandering as she imagined herself taking Shaun off somewhere and ravaging him again letting him feel her firm breasts.Wanting him to squeeze and kiss them. She shook her head as she regain her composure as she heard Shaun's wise crack.

"Yeah but if kick my sides and say hee ya, then this cow-girl will buck." she chuckled as they left the lodge and sneaked into the forest. Malon recalling the secret route she took her with dad to get to the meeting. The moon was still hidden by the cloud cover but it's little bit of light that made it through covered the landscape as they walked into a field over looking the many farms.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-12-2011

OOC: Just noticed the question to Yukiko, lol. Okay then, gonna add XD

IC:

"...Hakuron?" Yukiko took a brief pause, surprised they were so eager to hear more about him. They were so friendly and careless, unlike back at the turbulent city of Hong Kong... She suddenly felt right at home. With a smile, the naked adult woman closed the distance between the other two and began her description: "Well, he's a very dedicated man with his job, so he's an excellent provider! ...but don't let that fool you!" she smiled, "When he's at home, he's the boss of the family, and a very consenting husband! I'm just glad he's got enough time to spend with Mar when he's at home... I wouldn't really like having had to teach all that boy stuff. Seems like dear Hakuron got most of the lessons covered already," she giggled.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-12-2011

"Yeah yeah we know he's a good provider." Linda said waving her hands. "What we want to know is how big is he?" she winked. "How is the bedroom with dragons?" The were cow asked with a giggle in her voice as she loved to talk about such subjects.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-12-2011

"Oh?" Yukiko blushed slightly as she rethought the question, "O-oh... Well, he's pretty well endowed when in human form. I've to admit..." her eyes seemed to shift slightly as she bowed her head a bit, "We haven't had a chance to sleep in our true forms. Not since that trip to Europe..." she lifted her face, apparently with a concerned expression, "It's not an easy task to find privacy for dragons of our size..." she then said.

What she meant though could've been left to anyone's imagination. From a pair of dragons trying to set up a romantic night and hopelessly failing due to their clumsiness based on their size to the same couple just going on a sexual, destructive romp along a clearing.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-13-2011

"Yeah always so difficult trying to keep hidden. Especially when your the type of species that can get a bit out of hand during mating." Lupe chuckled a bit, "All the howling you usually hear during the howlings, if we didn't hold them out in the middle of nowhere I wouldn't be surprised if we woke everyone within a twelve mile radius." she smiled towards Yukiko, "Yeah, I'm afraid to imagine what Shaun would've turned into if I didn't have the rest of the pack their to help with that category."

Shaun grinned slightly, "Really? Looks like I might have to do some bronco busting later on." He teased. He smiled as he looked out over the landscape, "Man, must be nice living out on the farm. All this wide open space to run around, grrrrr, and no tall buildings to block out that beautiful moon." he let out a soft growl, unaware of his ears starting to get slightly pointy as he did.