Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-06-2011

(ah, good old monkshood...)

John smiled warmly over his shoulder. "Morning Jewl. Sleep well?" when she asked if he remembered how to cook, he couldn't help but laugh. "Haha, I don't think even death could make me forget how to cook. To forget, one must have first learned. I always cook by four principles: trial, error, taste, and oppinion. Your father hasn't quite gone batty enough to forget his his instincts." He then began to look around the room. "Uh, say, where do we keep the bowls?"

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-07-2011

**Malon**

Malon tied her top firmly and took a deep breath as she looked at herself in the mirror. She really wished she could be in her human form to walk home, but with no clothes that would fit her it was a simple case of did she want to walk home naked or half naked? She sighed again as her cow ears flopped downward in a sad expression as she wandered out of the change room not seeing where she was going as she suddenly bounced into someone her boobs compressing then pushing the person back and onto the floor. She looked down and noticed a young man on the floor. "Oh jeez I'm sorry I didn't see you..." she trailed off as the boy's face was clear to her and she gasped as it was Shaun.

"Shaun?! Oh uhm...let me help you up." she stammered as she offered her hand to him.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-07-2011

Shaun grunted a bit as he felt like he'd run into a bounce house as it pushed him backwards onto his butt. He chuckled a bit as he grabbed Malon's hand and pulled himself up to his feet, "Hey no worries, definately not the worst way I've ever been knocked on my butt." he laughed as he dusted himself off a bit, he looked up towards Malon about to say something before he realized that thanks to the height diffrence between his human form and were form he was directly eye-level with her large chest, his face turning a slight shade of crimson as he couldn't help but stare at them before tilting his head up to focus on Malon's face, "Heh, never realized how tall you were." he joked a bit.

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 06-08-2011

Jewl nodded and reached into a drawer not far away and pulled out two simple wooden bowls. They looked freshly carved, and there were only two of them. "Do you want me to go get some water?" She asked eagerly, savoring the taste of what her life had been like three years ago.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-08-2011

**Malon**

"Well yeah I guess I am..." she smiled with a small blush as well. "I wish I could walk home as a human, but these clothes wouldn't fit me anymore." she said rubbing her arms as she was nervous. They hadn't really talked about what happened on the hill, and she found herself become slightly aroused of how bigger she was compared to him in his human form.

"So...heading home too?" she asked.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 06-08-2011

"Thanks." he said taking the bowls from her. "Sure, some water would be great." He began to mix the chopped vegetables now, filing the bowls with the mixed greens and other edible plant parts.

Jewl left, taking two large, clay jugs, and was gone for about ten minutes before coming back, holding both, surprisingly having no trouble lifting both heavy jugs on her own. "Um, father...do you want to use these?" She asked, holding up a handful of the purple flowers. "You used to use them to season my food." She said. "I never learned how to cook with them, you said I shouldnt eat them without your preparation first."

John's eyes widened as he stared at the flowers in Jewl's hand. "Aconitum. Also known as wolfsbane, monkshood, Devil's helmet, Torikabuto. Active substance: aconitine, a Powerful neurotoxin. Main And most powerful concentrations in roots and sap. Symptoms and/or death within one hour. Sap easily absorbed into skin. Sap from picking eleven consecutive plants can be considered fatal. Toxin in doses of less than 20-40 ml/kg or greater. Respiratory and cardiovascular systems mainly affected. Though affects nerves greatly, does not affect cerebrum, leaving victim fully conscious for entire experience. Cures: flushing stomach through ingestion of activated charcoal for gastrointestinal cases; administration of atropine or tetrodotoxin for physiological symptoms. Main symptom i's tingling in affected areas, signaling the numbing of the nerves. Can be purified through a number of complex processes such as frying with Ginger, rendering it effectively harmless in eight times the normal lethal dose. Extremely small doses used to cure head colds, pains, and fever (without actually lowering the body's temperature)."

Information immediately flooded his head, none of it good for the situation. He counted the flowers in her hands. Five... Not good, but better than it could be. his mind was racing. She looks ok, but now I'm not so sure... How bad are these fevers really if measures so extreme as this were necessary... Stay calm, maybe she knows how to safely pick them... Your not even sure how bad the flowers are relatively... "Uh, Jewl, I think you should put those down." after she did, he would ask "Did you get any sap on you? Do you feel any tingling in your arm?"

"Sap?" She said quizzically. "You mean the sticky stuff?" She said, taking the flowers in her other hand and showing him her slightly coated fingers. The flowers had been pulled up, roots and all, but carrying them and the jugs was somewhat awkward and she had squeezed them against the hilt of the right jug, getting much more sap onto her fingers than even eleven normally picked flowers would. She showed no adverse effect.

"Its...sticky, but not tingly." she said to answer his question. "Why should I put them down? I know that you never liked to touch them, but they never did anything bad. They used to go on all my food."

"I, see..." John said uncertainly. "Are you sure?" If Jewl insisted she was ok, John would believe her, and reply "Alright then. No, I don't think we need them right now, though perhaps we should put them somewhere for later..." Immunity? I's that even possible? Well, she did she had always had it... Maybe she's built up a resistance... Either that or she's got a nervous system like nothing I've ever seen, human, mammal, or otherwise. "Anyway, no matter. Let's eat." he said, bringing the salads to the table (OOc: you said there was a table right?).