Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-01-2011

***Malon and Linda***

Malon jumped and looked up to the wolftress. "Uhm no no Mrs. Dowley I wasn't wait...how..did you know?"
Linda chuckled and patted Malon's head. " Hate to break it hun, but your not very good at hiding those eyes of yours." she smiled playing with her hair before turning back to Lupe. "Sadly I don't see any peep holes, but we are just listening to Mino talk to Shaun about Malon. It's so cute how your boy is dancing around the subject." she giggled. "And I have you know I would be proud if Malon turned out like me." The were-cow looked to Yukiko that was standing beside Lupe. "Ah, hello again Yukiko, your human form is very beautiful."

As Linda talked, Malon pressed her ear to the fence listening in further to Mino and Shaun's conversation.

***Mino**

"That sounds very pleasant indeed. I'm sure my lil buttercup will love that." Mino paused as he washed his chest silently for a few seconds. Though Shaun wasn't saying much he could see he was making the pup nervous. "So have you and my daughter mated already?" he asked as he continued to wash himself not even looking at Shaun for his reaction. "Oh and careful about your answer, I'll know if your lying." he smiled.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-01-2011

Lupe couldn't help but laugh from Malon's reaction, "My someone's got a guilty conscience, just what were you two up to while you were out of our sight?" she grinned a bit, "I don't think I need my wolf nose to tell me." she grinned as she moved towards Linda, "Oh well, probably for the better. Wouldn't wanna accidentally peek at Shaun while looking for Mino. Now that would be awkward," she laughed, "So what's Mino up to?" she smiled as she leaned towards the dividing wall.

Shaun's ears flattened against his skull as he gulped a bit, "Uh, well, hehe," he blushed furiously, knowing he might as well have just blurted out that he had, "I, kinda forgot about the whole full moon when we went out for a walk, and, well kinda lost the part of my brain that keeps my wants in check," he explained, hoping it didn't sound like the only reason he had was cause of the full moon. In truth the effects of the moon just quieted the more human parts of his brain that were afraid to do what he had always wanted. He tensed up slightly, ready to bolt should the were-bull make a lunge at him.

"Well it's about time!" Lupe laughed as she suddenly grabbed Malon, forgetting she was completely nude as she hugged the girl's face into her bare chest, "I was beginning to think you two would never have to guts to do anything, or maybe that you weren't interested in Shaun, or that he wasn't interested in you. You know he always did get along with females more than guys, I was beginning to think... well that doesn't matter, congratulations." she smiled again at Malon.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-01-2011

**Malon & Linda**

Malon blushed as she was hugged by Lupe who was smaller then Malon in her large stature. "Uhm thank you Mrs Dowley..." she said wondering how could a night turn anymore awkward.

"Oh they did more then just show interest." Linda said confirming Malon that the night just got a whole more awkward and embarrassing.

**Mino**

Mino paused as he stood up towering over the wolf. "Full moon...well I hope that is not sole reason behind it." Mino sat across from the wolf folding his arms over his broad chest. "If any other werewolf gave me that well....I wouldn't be pleased." His maw inching close to Shaun as he narrowed his eyes appearing he was going to rip the wolf in two, but then suddenly smiled. "But then again you remind me of your old man, so I believe you." he smiled patting the wolf's shoulder.

"Relax junior, in all honestly I am glad you have a 'interest' in Malon. I know she's eyed you for the longest time."

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-02-2011

"Mhm, I get that a lot," Yukiko giggled a bit. When one was married to a huge dragon, it wasn't weird to hear one or two comments about size differences between human and were sizes.

The weredragon woman didn't even flinch as Lupe went naked, and followed by removing her last two articles of clothings. For a mother of such a large boy, Yukiko could pass for a model with her body: Her conspicuously large breasts had barely lost their form after the bra had gone, reason for that being they were not only big, but also pert and firm, enough to remain lifted on their own, squeezed against each other while struggling for space in her chest, resulting in a delicious cleavage as well as symmetric appearance. Her lean waist only managed to outstand her hefty rack even more, but it shared the spotlight with her curvaceous hips which were topped with a rather appealing pair of buttcheeks with no saggyness whatsoever.

After removing the hair sticks, Yukiko's long black hair fell down to her waist and fluttered slightly before she ruffled it slightly to get it straight and un-buckled. Smiling at herself in the mirror, she thought to follow Lupe's advice and just made her way to the ladies' springs. When she emerged out, she looked like any young human woman, and the concept of being mother escaped her body. Rid of her elegant clothes and hairstyle, she looked just like everyone else.

She was, after all, in her mid thirties.

Yukiko smiled at the compliment and slowly began walking into the pond of hot water. "Right back at you, Linda. I'd never meet a pair of werecows as large as you two, I must say the size boasts your looks," she explained, right before dipping into the water for a soak.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-02-2011

Shaun breathed a sigh of relief as it became evident Mino wasn't going to kill him, "No worries there, the full moon just gave me the nudge to do what I wanted. I care about Malon too much for just a one night stand or something." he said, blushing slightly at what he'd just said. He chuckled a bit at the comment of how he resembled his father, "Heh, he was gone when I was still just a pup, barely even remember him. Hard to believe I'm that much like him."

"Hmm? Oh really?" Lupe smiled down at Malon, her ears and face stretching out as she morphed into her lupine form, her chest swelling and smothering the cowgirl even more before Lupe took a step back, sniffing over Malon, "Oh wow, you two were busy weren't you? Shaun's scent is all over you even after bathing," She rubbed at her nose a bit as she changed back, "Gah, can't stand the smell of that chlorine, burns my nose." she explained.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 06-02-2011

***Mino***

"Well you are, he was very laid back and carefree. But he knew what he wanted in life." Mino smiled as he remembered his old friend.

**Linda and Malon**

"But how? I thought I was all clean." Malon blushed wishing she could run under a rock at this point.
"Hun, wolves have a far better sense then us cows." Linda smiled as she watched Lupe changed into her true form then back. 'Awww shame the chlorine bothers you. You look so good as your true self. Hehe I just know you'll like the guy I have planned for you."

As the two talked, Malon moved away from her mom and Mrs.Dowley, and moved close to Yukiko. "I wish I could just dig a hole and bury myself right now...." she moaned as she sat down beside Yukiko.

"Really? So, you must've known him I take it?" Shaun asked, "Mom doesn't really talk about him much, and I don't really ask, so I hardly remember anything about him." he admitted, "To be honest I don't even know how he died."

**Female Springs*

Lupe giggled a bit, "I could tell weeks from now no matter how many times you shower or bath, don't look so embarassed. My whole family, aunts, uncles, cousins, everybody knew about every guy, and girl, I ever slept with thanks to these noses." she smiled as she sat down next to Malon. She let out a relaxed sigh of pleasure as the water rose up above her chest, "Sorry dearie, I wish I could to but I just can't control my sense of smell well enough. Kinda jealous that Shaun can, he's probably enjoying the nice warm water on his fur. Lucky pup."

She glanced over towards Malon before leaning in towards Linda, "So, tell me a bit more about this guy. Hope he's cute, and hung like a were-stallion." she teased.

Mino paused for a moment, "Yeah, see your mom and Linda are close friends. All the way back to when they were young. You're father and I were their boy friends and of course didn't know one another, and well our friendship kind of went off because we had to deal with our wild girls." he laughed. "I remember one time we snuck off to go fishing, and we wagered a bet on who could catch the biggest fish. I caught a few tasty fishes that were about 2 pounds each, but your father was having difficulties. It looked like I would win easily, but just as we were about to pack up he cast off one last time and boom he feels a tug. Then another one then one that nearly took him off his feet. He pulled back and boom out came this 10 pounder fish. The biggest I had ever seen. He was so proud of it and wanted me to take a photo of him holding it. Funny enough when he lifted the fish up the fish bit his paw. Poor guy was running around trying to shake the fish off for a minute before it let go."

Mino chuckled again. "Now most people would call it a day, but not your old man. He changed into his wolf form and dove into the water. At first I thought he was nuts, how could someone hope to get a big fish like that again. After a few minutes he jumped out of the water with the fish in his maw smiling and saying. "Looks like I have the biggest eh?". Of course I argued that he didn't catch the fish by use of the poll which of course set off some more arguments....Never forgot that, bugger should have given up, but he couldn't stand to lose."

Mino washed his mane again as he paused to consider things before resuming. "Your mom took it really hard when it happen so I'm not surprised she didn't tell you, but really he died as a hero. There was a fire at a farm down the road from our farm. Your father was picking up some milk from us when we saw it. We rushed over there and found out the families little kids were still inside. We could still hear them crying...your father said he wanted to go in there, but I told him no because of the flames, and even tried to hold him back, but he got me in the chin and knocked me on my butt. He ran in and a few minutes later we saw the top window open up and the kids come flying out. I caught them in my arms, but then....the building came down and we never saw him again...Worse day of my life when I had to tell your mom about it." he sighed and looked at the small wolf. "He died a hero, and he was a good man. I imagine if he was alive today you and him would be having loads of fun. You are very much like him."

**Malon & Linda**

Malon blushed, "Uhm it's okay Mrs. Dowley. I guess I still need to clean myself.."

Linda smiled and her ears flicked as she heard Lupe's question. "Hehe curious aren't you? Well he's 23, and before you say he's too young hear me out." she winked. "He is a big dragon boy. I imagine he would put any were-stallion to shame." Linda smiled as she washed herself watching Lupe's reactions.

Shaun listened curiously to the story, the only story he'd ever gotten out of his mother were that his father was 'A good man'. To actually hear how his father had passed away was strange, he'd always wanted to know but now that he heard it he felt odd, not quite sure how he should react to the news, "So, that's what happened, guess it's nice to finally know the story." he nodded a bit, fire was one of the few things weres weren't able to recover from easily, had it been anything else there would've been a chance, but the odds of a were surviving a burning building collapsing on them, the odds were astronomical.

"Thanks," He said as he glanced over to Mino, "I appreciate you telling me, it's nice to at least know something about the old man, even if it's just how he passed away. Guess I can understand why mom wouldn't wanna talk about it. Oh, that reminds me, might not wanna mention you told me any of this. If she didn't tell me I'm sure she had her reasons."

Lupe suddenly violently sneezed, rubbing her nose, "Huh, someone must be talking behind my back." she laughed a bit at the old myth. She leaned in a bit closer to Linda, "Ooh a dragon? You've been holding out on me, I hope he's the playful type," She grinned as she ran a hand over Linda's ass under the water, she always did enjoy teasing the were-cow.

**Mino**
"Much appreciated, if there is anyone else that I fear besides Linda, is the wrath of your mother." he laughed. "My little girl picked a fine boy indeed."

**Linda**

Linda murred feeling Lupe's hand on her ass. "Mmmm someone is a tease, and no I would never hold out on a friend. I only met the big guy this afternoon. The truck broke down, and well the locals in Bakersville pointed me to him for help. He had the truck fixed so quickly, and well....I figured he could do the same to our other equipment that Mino hasn't gotten around to fixing." Linda said as she squeezed Lupe's ass in return. Even in human form, Lupe's ass was just ripe for squeezing.

"Oh he is, very cheerful young man. And tall, I would have to guess maybe....10 feet at least. Trust me you will be owing me a huge favor after you see him."