Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-29-2011

(OOC: Skipping Malon and Linda as no one is in direct conversation with them)

Mino glanced over hearing what he recognized Shaun's voice. "Hehe good isn't it? I sometimes wish I could bring the hot springs home, but alas not everyone gets all the pleasures in life." he smirked as he rotated his large arms. "And here I was thinking you and Malon were going to miss out on the baths since I lost track of you two after the meeting." he chuckled.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 05-30-2011

OOC: Say Mar, should we move this over to the other thread?

Oh, is that what you think? Heheh, I think you're mistaken. Ada's tongue fought back against Mar's muscle, still eager to show her strength, while she purred from the teases to her barely clothed body. You're mine as well. She then kicked back from the lockers behind her, causing their bodies to press together tighter, her furry curves rubbing against his bare scales, teasing his body above the knees. Her predatory green eyes never stopped looking into Mar's as the french kiss became rougher and more passionate.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-30-2011

"Whoa, Mino, heh, didn't hear anyone come in." Shaun sat up, whiping some wet hair out of his face as he sniffed at his arm, Good, can't really smell Malon, and if I can't doubt he could. he thought as he moved away from the water spout, "Yeah, we head to the springs, figured they were gonna get packed so wanted good spots before that happened." he grinned.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-30-2011

Mino only smiled slightly as he ran his own mane under the spout. "Oh really? I thought you two were going to have a small walk through the forest, but I have a feeling you already had that walk hmm?" Mino chuckled.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-31-2011

"No, too late, and I don't know this area that well, didn't wanna end up lost." Shaun explained, glancing at Mino's muscular arms, gulping a bit as he realized the bull could probably snap him in half with his pinky if he wanted to, "Besides I'm stuck home on the weekend, so I invited her out then. N-not like a date or anything, just as friends." he quickly added.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-31-2011

Mino watched Shaun and smirked. "Oh that's a shame. I can tell Malon was really looking forward to it. Well I hope you won't disappoint her when you two have that get together hmm?" Mino said as he splashed water onto his biceps. 'So might I ask what your planning to show her?"

**Malon**

Her ears flicked as she looked around with wide eyes.
"Something wrong?" he mother asked.
"I think I hear Dad, and....oh no Shaun." she said as she moved to the fence with Linda in close pursuit. Sure enough her ears could pick up on the wolf's voice followed by his father.
"Oh no...what is dad doing...he's going to scare him." she worried while Linda could only hold back a laugh.
"Oh relax lil buttercup, your father is just sizing lil Shaun up."
"But mom, what if he scares him? Then he won't want to talk to me because of my mad-cow dad."
"Bull dear, your father is a bull not a cow, and if Shaun is easily pushed away by a big father figure well then he's not a good suitor. You should have seen your grandfather handle your father."
"Grandpa scared dad?"
Linda giggled softly, "Oh my yes, your father was sweating bullets when they talked about me and dating. Should have seen him when he had to go ask your grandpa for my hand." Linda whispered as they continued to listen.
"Shame Lupe isn't here to see this. I'm sure she would love to see how her son reacts to pressure."

Malon sighed, wondering why she couldn't have a normal family sometimes.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 05-31-2011

Yukiko smiled and followed Lupe. She marveled at the tidiness of it all; this inn was very comfortable and hospitable.

As she got in front of the racks, Yukiko began inspecting the different robes in search of one fit for her form. When she was decided, she quite suddenly unzipped the back of her dress and allowed it to fall, leaving her only in her high heels and underwear. Shameless, and with that cheery expression on her face that had remained unchanging for the duration of the meeting, Yukiko then dared to ask, whilst holding the still folded robe against the valley generated by her large mounds: "You said females and males have separate areas, but are we supposed to go with any article of clothing here?" she asked. Normally, women only carried towels or their bath robes when they went to hot springs, but she wanted to make sure it was the same here before stripping nude.

That's when she was asked about Hakuron. Yukiko seemed surprised, not that her eyes helped with the reaction, but she was quick to smile, "Oh, Hakuron's a very successful businessman, dear. But with success comes responsibility... and a lot of it, so it appears," she sighed, frowning a bit with a smile. "He had been hoping to come to this meeting, actually. He might not show it, but he's a very sociable man!" she explained with pride.

Of course, with what their son was, it wouldn't take a very imaginative mind to picture Hakuron as some sort of super-sized, violent-looking monster of sorts.

(Ladies)

The kittens looked at each other and then glared back at Stripes with devious smirks. "Ooh, you're going to regret saying that," they said in unison.

OOC: 'kay, Crimson. I'll post in the other thread now.

Shadow, unless you're planning on teasing only, you can start posting in the other thread too.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-31-2011

Ooc: you mean lupe, not katt, dmx?

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 06-01-2011

OOC: lol, yep.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 06-01-2011

"Well, under normal circumstances coverage is required," Lupe grinned a bit and winked, "But since we've got the entire inn to ourselves, I say go with whatever's more comfortable." she smiled, "I'm actually probably going to be going nude myself, I didn't have time to stop and pick up my bikini, and that chlorine smell is murder on my nose in this form, but I'm certainly not missing out on a nice soak, so my options are a bit limited." she chuckled.

Once Yukiko had changed Lupe began walking towards the springs, nodding a bit as she listened to Yukiko describe her husband, "That's a shame, but I can understand him being busy. We won't hold it against him, hopefully we'll get to meet him next time though. To be honest looking at your son I half expected his job to involve kidnapping princesses and laying waste to castles." she joked as stripped out of her robe, hanging it on a rack as she shrank down slightly, pink skin replacing her fur as it slowly dissolved away, leaving her standing completely nude in the middle of the changing rooms.

As soon as she walked into the springs she noticed Malon and Linda by the wall, grinned mischievously as she motioned towards them to Yukiko before sneaking up behind them, suddenly sticking her head right next to Malon, "You wouldn't be trying to sneak a peek at my son now would you? Naughty naughty girl, you're becoming too much like your mother." she teased.

"Uh, well, I'm not sure really," Shaun scratched at his ears a bit, "Know a field in there where there's some deer that usually hang out, think they had a fawn recently, that might be something to see. Other than that it's mostly just a scenic walk through the woods."

OOC: TO THE SEX THREAD FOR THE KITTIES!