Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 05-27-2011

She shook her head. "No...You always knew things, maths, words, stars, you were smart. You would teach me some of it, but you never taught me all of it..." Jewl said almost sadly."You knew how to see the stars and tell things about the world with them, like when the moon would turn red, or when there would be no moon at all. You make things, complex things, tools we would use. And you could cook with the blue plants, you used to season my food with it. But like so many other things, I was never ready to learn it. As-ter-onomy was...complicated, like building tools and using maths. Even the blue plants were dangerous if not cooked right, poisonous."

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-27-2011

John nodded to himself. "I see." Blue plants? Those are pretty rare. Does she mean flowers or foliage i's blue? This I gotta see. Maybe that's something we can do tomorrow. He smiled as he thought this. It felt.. Right here: cool night air, Jewl at his side, full moon approaching... And yet he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, that this place was no longer safe... He shrugged it off. I'm probably just bein paranoid again... I should really try to kick that habit one of these days. He didn't say anything for a long while, content to just look at the sky and stars with Jewl.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 05-27-2011

Ada shivered a little upon feeling Mar's muzzle so close to her bare shoulder, the vixen left in only underwear with her bath robe on the bench. Her tail instinctively wagged from his strong paws upon her curves below. "Y-You..." She gasped a little, a bit surprised he had actually followed her inside of the women's locker room. The sly canine quickly turned back and smirked at the beefy dragon. "Oh? You wish to know more about me? Very well." With a surge of strength, the werevixen pushed against the dragon, pinning him against the lockers for a moment. Ada licked her lips playfully, and asked him, "So what do you want to know?" Her own predatory eyes stared back into Mar's hungry pair, as her tail swayed behind her.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-27-2011

"Heh, I won't say anything if you don't," Stripe smiled as he dropped down over the fence seperating the two baths, smiling at the twins, "Hope I didn't keep you two waiting, didn't wanna risk jumping over near anyone else," he growled a bit as he slipped into the water and moved towards the two, completely in the nude and covered only by his natural fur.

Lupe stared a bit in disbelief, she'd only been joking with her sizes, "W-wow, I don't think I've ever heard of a were that large before. Can't be easy to stay secretive at that size, guess it makes sense you'd remain out of it."

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-27-2011

***Mino**

"Indeed..." Mino said feeling himself thinking over the numbers. If she was right she would be the biggest were around.

"Well I'm glad to hear that and look forward to meeting him when he does join in on one of those meetings. Well excuse me Lupe, Yukiko. I'm going to hop into the male bath springs for some relaxation. Oh and Miss Phane, the offer still stands from my wife whenever you feel the need for some nice clothes just come by the farm. Oh and see you later Lupe." Mino remarked as he left the main hall and entered the springs for the males only. His ears flickered as he could hear voices on the other side of the fence separating the female and males. He removed his garments and slid into the water sighing happily though he kind of wished his wife was here with him.

**Linda and Malon**

"My my Lupe would be so proud of her boy being so forward." Linda remarked, "But then again a Caftree can be just as forward."
Malon could only blushed. "Yeah, I guess I was..." she smiled slightly which only made Linda prouder.
"So not so bad being a were-cow hmm?"
"No....I guess not. I'm still nervous even after that.....mmmm...time. I don't even know...." she paused.
"Know what?" Linda asked, but as she could see her daughter's eyes wandering away.
"Ah you don't know how to pleasure a wolf male. Well I could tell you a few things if you want?"
"Really? But when did you do it with uhm...a were wolf?" Malon whispered.

"Oh I've had a few wolfs in my time before I met your father. In fact there was this time..." Linda stopped as her ears twitched hearing the voice of the young tiger and the twin cats. "Oh it seems the twins, have a predator in the bath." she smirked.
Malon looked over a rock and gasped seeing the naked tiger move towards the twins. "But that's not allowed is it?" Malon asked.
"Well yes and no....I don't see a problem with it." Linda chuckled as she slipped back to her spot. "I say let men and girls be men and girls. Who knows, maybe Shaun will be next door hmm?"

Malon could only sigh as she would soon realize her mother wasn't done with teaching her the ways of being a lustful were-cow.

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 05-27-2011

Jewl would stay up there with him for as long as he stayed, leaning against him and falling asleep if he stayed for too long. Otherwise she would climb down when he did and fall asleep right after.

(Want to set up the next day?)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-27-2011

(sure... I'll try ^_^; )

John noticed Jewl had fallen asleep. Very carefully and quietly, he picked her up, carried her down off the roof, and put her into her bed. He looked outside. Sun's gonna be coming up soon; might as well see if I can find some breakfast.

The sun began to peak it's head over the horizon, shining upon the sleeping Earth below it. The morning dew had just begun to form, making the grass and trees gossamer with condensation. John came back in the house arms full with a variety of bulbs, tubers, and greens he had found in the "garden" behind the house and recognized as edible. This oughta make a nice morning salad. He then set to work, chopping and mixing the various wild vegetables together.

(how's that?)

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 05-28-2011

Stephen smelled the blood on Red's from where scratched the man. He roared as he shook off the jacket. He growled as he slashed at the werefox, then tried to bite at him. The unusual werefox tried to pin Red down; but only succeeded in rolling in the grass. He soon found himself on top and jump back. Then he brought his head back as he inhaled. Then has he exhaled as electricity arked in his mouth; yet since there was no hydrogen to be ignited it gave Red the perfect opportunity to knock him out.

Ooc: Sorry for taking so long haven't felt well had writers block

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 05-29-2011

Mar was surprised at first at how overconfident this vixen was, but that made her strong, not physically strong enough to overpower someone of his size and weight, but still strong, and he loved women like her.

As a result, Mar only smirked as Ada threw him against the locker and allowed her to say her speech before he replied with a cocky: "How interesting. I bet you'd make a great captain for your team," he grinned down at Ada, but then easily freed himself from her grasp and then seized the shorter girl by the waist, pulling her off the ground by the waist, holding her in front of his face while pressing her naked chest against his. Mar's chest was naturally broader thanks to his enormous, hard pectorals, and the creamy white scales were working towards lightly scratching the vixen's sensitive nipples, all the while he playfully squeezed her mid-section. "You're small, but you're strong. Mrrr..." he murred sensually, his face inching closer to hers. "You're short, but you're curvy," he smirked, breathing in her face as an overpowering gesture.

"You're tough, but... you're mine now," he then claimed, pressing his lips onto the werevixen's before he forced his tongue into her maw, starting to struggle in a tongue-wrestle to begin a hot, passionate french kiss.

(Adults)

"Oh, yes. It is very difficult," said Yukiko, rubbing the side of her arm, but then she leaned in to look at the wolfess, "Oh. It appears I'm the only one missing a bath robe... Is it okay if I ask you to take me to where they are, Lupe? I hope I'm not being inconvenient, if you're off to the springs with Linda..." she modestly said.

(Springs)

Delphi meeped as Stripes appeared next to them. She was half-surprised he actually had come through. Tifa on the other hand was more convinced that he was worth it now.

The white kitten purred, and crawled over to the tiger, "So is it a common thing you do, going after the first two sexy cheerleaders you see?" she asked teasingly, and Delphi soon joined her sister, crawling from the other side.

"Are you sure you can handle us both...?" the black kitten asked with a playful mewl, trying to intimidate the tiger.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-29-2011

Shaun didn't notice the newcomer to the bath at first, sitting underneath the hole where the water for the hotsprings was pouring out, enjoying the water while it was at it's hottest, "Mmm, that feels good, just can't get a nice hot bath in a normal tub." he thought aloud.

Lupe smacked herself in the head a bit, "Where are my manners. Of course, you might not wanna change but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the springs right?" she smiled as she motioned for Yukiko to follow her as she headed towards where the robes where, "Don't worry, we've got all night, and I'll be seeing her tomorrow so I'm in no rush." she explained as she slid out the rack of robes, "So, if you don't mind me asking, what does your husband do exactly? Must be important if he had to miss your family's first meeting."

"Don't ask me, I just follow the ol' divining rod, it always leads me to the sexiest females." Stripe grinned as he motioned towards his crotch. He glanced back and forth between the two girls, "Au contraire, I think it's you two that won't be able to handle me."