Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-25-2011

(ok then. How do we proceed? If your char says "no" or something to the like mine wont push the issue and we could go from there...)

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 05-25-2011

"Is this really the time for story's father?" She asked him seriously. "You...I dont know what to do now. Where do we go from here?" She asked. "Will...will you still be my father and live with me here? Is that still even possible?" she looked sad, almost hopeless. Not only that, but she felt like she was getting a fever again. What would she do without him? Live alone, here in the woods? She felt all these thoughts swirling around her mind, she even imagined that it was from all that friction that her fever was coming from.

John looked down, feeling foolish. "No... Of course it isn't... What was I thinking..." He said. He began to pick up his discarded clothes and put them back on. "I don't think we can stay here too long anymore... Something tells me it won't be safe for too long... Something has changed, before whatever happened to me transpired, I can feel it..." he began to get dressed again. "I have no idea if we can live like we used to; hell i dont even know a good chunk of my own life!" He said, a big of rage creeping into his voice from the memories granted by the transformation; though he was biting down on his anger as hard as he could, some still managed to get passed. everytime I change, another piece come back, but never one with her in it... Why?! He looked outside the window. "besides, Its getting pretty late. Get some sleep; we'll discuss more in the morning, I think..." Sleep... Maybe now I can finally get some. he looked back to Jewl, seeing the expression on her face. "Are you ok?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 05-25-2011

"I was about to ask you that." She said, noticing his stress now that he was fully human again. she hadnt noticed it before, not in the face of what she had discovered, but she could now see the stress and pain in her father's face and voice. She knew him better than anyone, or at least she thought she did, but there was no way she was going to miss those signs now.

"I...I will get some sle-sle-" She suddenly sneezed loudly and blushed. "Sorry...I think Im a little sick." she said, sitting down on her cot. "I have been getting these fevers ever since you left...maybe I cant cook as well as you used to." She said sadly. "Dont worry about me, they never last too long."

John frowned at that. "Fevers?" he asked, concern flooding his voice. "How often? How severe?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-25-2011

"I'll be over around noon with bells on," Lupe whispered to Linda, purposely brushing her tail over the cow's ass as she walked past her towards Mino and Yukiko.

"Yeah," Shaun agreed as he nuzzled against Malon's neck a bit. He laughed slightly, "We're gonna have to hit the springs you know, our scents are all over eachother." he smiled, actually happy of the fact it seemed. He gave her a quick peck back as she walked away, "You can bet on that," he said with a loud growl.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-25-2011

**Linda**

Linda chuckled, if only Lupe knew what her friend planned. Linda sauntered over to Mino giving him a peck on his cheek. "I'm going to head into the baths love, I'll see you afterwards." she whispered. Mino smiled and returned the kiss as he resumed his conversation with Yukiko. Linda left the group and entered the baths feeling quite happy that she was in fact the first one in there. "Perfect."

***Malon***

Malon smiled as she watched the wolf run off to the men's baths leaving Malon alone to sneak into the females. She paused taking a deep breath as she tried to recompose herself. She hoped that the baths were still empty so she could quickly wash over Shaun's musk that still lingered over her body. A smell she that tingled her scenes. She walked into the room and looked around seeing the empty bath. "Perfect..." she muttered softly.

"Perfect? What's so perfect hun?"
Malon gasped and turned around seeing who it was. "Mother?! But but your here, and....your naked?" she stammered as noticed Linda naked form. Her large bosoms that though smaller then Malons were still impressive.
"Well, I wouldn't have a bath with my clothes on, now would I?" she chuckled as she sauntered to the bath and moaned feeling the warm water encompass her. 'Mmmmm I just love a good bath. So glad I got back in time to enjoy this." she said.

"Uhm yeah...great..." Malon said slightly worried.
"So how has your coming out party going?"

"Uhm great just talking to the other girl weres and listening to the meetings concerns...it was good."

"Uh-huh...nothing else happened? Just talked to the girls? No one noticing your lovely outfit?" Linda smirked.

"Well uhm...a few boys stared." she stammered.

"Good to hear, your father is very proud of you. Honestly I'm surprised he got you to come out. You look just as good as I did when I wore those clothes." Linda smiled proudly.

"Thanks, mom." Malon said as she ran a hand over her arm. The two stood their silently for a few tense seconds before Linda spoke. "If I were you, dear. I would get out of those clothes and start cleaning yourself. I imagine your girl friends will be asking questions once they get the scent of Shaun on you."

Malon's jaw fell open and she blushed. "Wh-what...."
"Malon, I can smell that young man's scent on you all the way from here, and I see he left a mark on your neck." Linda smiled. "Come on in and get clean, and let's talk before your friends come in."

Malon wished she could hide in a hole or somehow be transported to another world just so she could leave this very moment, but she was never lucky enough to have that happen. She removed her garments and walked into the bath naked sitting near her mom as Linda rubbed her daughters shoulder. "Don't be so shy and embarrassed dear. I always wondered which one of you would take the first step and finally do it. Was it him that finally claimed you?"
"Mom?!" Malon blushed which only caused Linda to laugh.
"Malon, don't be so shy. Now be honest."
Malon sighed and lean against Linda. "We uhm.....we kind of both did....and it was wonderful."
Linda smiled as she washed Malon's back. "Mmmm wow look at that bite mark. Nice and deep too. I bet that felt good."

Malon tilted her head down continually fighting her red cheeks. "It was....he was wonderful...." she blushed.

"I'm glad to hear little one. Shaun is a good suitor. So tell me more before your friends decide to come in."

Malon continued to talk to her mom feeling at ease as she washed off Shaun's scent. Telling her the details of her first mating.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 05-25-2011

OOC: They already are changed, Crimson. lol. They got on their bath robes before, remember? I got a way around this though ;p

IC:

"Changing rooms probably are empty, yeah," Mar smirked, taking Ada's paw firmly, then gently tugged her to his side, letting her feel his powerful flank. "Why don't we give them a revisit?" he leaned his head down to the (comparatively) much shorter vixen and gave her a sensual wink and smile, "I bet you got a drop-dead gorgeous body."

(Stephen)

Delphi blushed as the large tiger hoisted them up on his arms. The black cat laughed a bit, "I hope we find lots of room, because you're a very big kitty, prrr."

Tifa looked down at Stephen, sort of taken aback at his bold nature, which she was used to only by Mar, and maybe that was the very same reason Delphi was so cozy with the large tiger. But, spending some quality time with another captain? A smirk came to her lips. The white cat was convinced this would bolster their popularity among their circle of friends. "Lead the way, big boy."

(Adults)

Yukiko's fair skin began gathering color at the cheeks, she tried to dismiss the subject with a wave of her paw, "No no, it wouldn't do to morph here. I'm afraid I've yet to find clothes that fit me, but it's a relief that I'm able to keep control over it at the very least," she smiled.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-26-2011

***Mino***

"Well if you do have trouble finding clothes, my wife has a knack for making home-made outfits. She made Malon's and her own outfit, and I'm sure she can do something for you once she knows your measurements." Mino suggested. "Shame she ran off to the baths, but I'm sure you two can talk in there if you would like her to make you something. Also, might I ask will your husband be coming to town soon?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-26-2011

"With gusto ladies," Stripe purred loudly as he carried the two girls towards the hot springs, using a foot to slide open the door to the changing area before looking around, seeing a cubby occupied, "Dang, looks like there's already company here. Oh well, were's the fun if there isn't a bit of danger?" he winked as he set the two girls down, "You two head on in and find a nice secluded spot, don't worry I'll meet up with ya soon." he promised.

"Well if you're uncomfortable we won't force you. Though I am still very curious about just how large you could be, how about a little hint," Lupe asked slightly jokingly, "Would you say maybe a couple dozen feet or more stand in for godzilla?" she asked.