Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 05-23-2011

Stephen didn't say word as he saw the werefox change. He backed away while his eyes change instead of nice round the were almond like. Red fur started to appear once more, as tiny red scale to small to be seen by human eyes. After he looked Katt who was now the werefox's arms, he know he had to keep her safe. He held the desire just to kill Renart in check just barely. When Renard walked down the street he followed him. The street lamps made him look like hairy sparkly Sasquatch. When they reached Katt's house and walked in. He saw Renard get a wash cloth for her. He was glad the werefox meant her no harm.

The he stepped out hoping to clear his head. Yet as he did the clouds parted for the night. He saw the moon light. His transformation began, more scales and fur becan to form. He let out an agonizing roar as his body shifted trying become and dragon. Soon he had clawed off his shirt and pants in an attemp to kill himself. The werefox in him was fighting the the dragon, while the was fighting the werefox. The dragons and were's blood lust for each other was to much for Stephen to handle at the same time. He bit his arms drawing blood as he ripped fur, scales and even flesh from them. He clawed at his chest as he fell to the ground as he began to bit his legs.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-24-2011

Red darted outside the moment he heard the commotion, "Shit, shit, shit- he can't control himself at all! There's something about his blood- I can't put my finger on it-" He quickly wrapped his leather jacket around the Draconic Werefox's face to stop him from seeing the moonlight and lower the aggression rate a little, and jumped back as a claw caught his arm, drawing blood.

"Quicksilver- quicksilver-" Patted himself down, looking for the small, lead-lined box that contained a four ear-piercings. He cursed at himself when he recalled leaving it with his younger stepbrother, Kintama, the tanuki. Quicksilver was a silvery, clear element extracted from large amounts of silver. It contributed to why silver harmed weres, but in concentrated amounts, it prevented them from transforming altogether until it was taken away. He meant to pierce one into Stephen's ear and force him to revert back into his human form, but that option was gone.

"Looks like we're going sate you the old fashioned way..." The werefox turned his head, his neck joints cricking before he blurred and transformed into his wereform. He pounced Stephen, keeping his jaws and claws from damaging anything vital. "Stop it- stop harming yourself! Attack me, dragon! Attack me! I'm a pure blooded Loupgarou- you hate me more than you hate yourself, don't you!?" He snarled, baring his fangs at the psychotic Stephen.

The wound on his arm had already closed, though it left a fresh scar. This method was simple; call out to the dragon part of Stephen, which he could smell as clearly as he could smell coppery blood, and get it to ravage him instead of Stephen. If Stephen wasn't attacking himself, the logical part of his mind had more time to think and get used to being transformed, while the dragon satisfied itself with trying to kill a mortal enemy. The goals were simple; make sure Stephen doesn't kill himself, and make sure Stephen doesn't kill him. He fought with the dragon side, but made sure his fangs and claws didn't swipe at his neck or major arteries. If all went well, Stephen's mind would overcome the dragon instinct and and he would stop attacking, leaving Red to heal his wounds.

If it didn't go so well, he would at least hope to keep Stephen preoccupied until the moon disappeared behind the clouds again, and move him inside. The worst case scenario: Red would die, and Stephen would go on a rampage around town at night. Perhaps starting with helpless Katt.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 05-24-2011

"Oh, you're too kind." Ada chuckled lightly, enjoying his compliments though she felt a bit modest about it all. She wagged her tail and told the burly dragon, "I'd love your company, Mar." She then stood up, and offered him a paw up. "I think the others went to the baths. We should probably get changed, hmmm?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-24-2011

OOC: Okay in order to keep the RP interesting for everyone involved and to keep it so the posts are easier to keep track of, sex scenes are going to be done in a seperate area. Name of 'Red Meadow (Sex Scenes)' this way those not involved in the scenes don't have to trudge through them to get to story posts and those in them don't have to go through story posts. Just makes it alot easier for everyone involved and simplifies keep track of important posts and story progress.

TL;DR: Sex scenes go in new topic 'Red Meadow (Sex Scenes)'

Casey: You do realize damage caused to weres from weres, even themselves, doesn't benefit from their rapid healing. Just so you realize those injuries are gonna have to take a while to heal just like a normal human being injured.

Note: I'm gonna start calling my tiger by his nickname to keep from getting confused with casey's character. Stephen and Steven is just too close for my brain to handle, not sure why I didn't think of that lol.

IC:

Stripe walked back towards the two twin girls, wrapping a large arm around both their midsections before effortlessly hefting the two up on his biceps, "Sooo, you ladies hitting the tubs? You know, I looked at the tubs, pretty big, and a couple of nice little hiding spots in there too. Don't think anyone'd notice if I were to sneak a couple of felines into my side of the pool." he winked.

OOC: Sheesh, ooc was longer than IC lol.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-24-2011

***Linda***

"Well then don't make plans then, I asked him to come by the farm tomorrow to check one of our trucks since he is a part time mechanic. Oh and his name is Drake." she winked before they noticed Mino and Yukiko. "I would have to say I am interested as well."

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 05-25-2011

(Wait, how does he know about that? I thought he lost his memories, did he get them back all of a sudden? And why is he going to tell her, he never told her before, and now is the worst possible time. Out in the middle of the forest in a deserted cabin with a possibly volatile young woman who grew up in the wild, with only you, and only one night away from a full moon. I dont know whats gonna happen, but its obvious its going to be bad)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-25-2011

(he lost all his memories that have Jewl in them... Besides, i's there a good time to bring that up? Really? I think out in the middle of the woods in a cabin i's just as good as in a crowded room... If you don't like it, answer "no". Duh. XP lol.

(I just didnt think it would come up that quickly. I wanted to save it for civilization though, since the woods is so...limited. Do what you want)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-25-2011

(an answer i's still required of you IC :P
This was your idea to begin with; I just ripped it off for ya lol you call the shot, it's totally up to you :))

(I would prefer we save it for later)