Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 05-22-2011

Jewl said nothing as he explained and then changed back, fear and confusion gripping her tightly. "But...but how? Were you like this before you lost your memory? Were you born like this and never told me?" She asked him after he transformed back into a human. "And what does this mean? I...I cant do things like that, is being able to do that normal? Could that boy back then do that?"

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-22-2011

John thought for a moment. "Yes and no. I was indeed born with the... potential, to transform, but an... activator was require to awaken the abilities that slept within my blood -- in my case, it was scorpion venom, from an... unfortunate accident. I couldn't tell you now how long it's been since I've been able to do this, but it must have been some time ago for me to remember. I dont honestly know why I would have never told you about it... Perhaps simply it never came up, in occurrence or conversation..."

He smiled then. "Normallity. Such a useless term is so relative I try to use it as little as possible." He thought again for a second. "Though I suppose most people cannot do it-- though some might challenge that speculation."

"Yes, I believe that boy could do something similar... I suspect he was also "activated". I hope hes alright, actually." he said, suddenly concerned. "I had hoped to get a chance to talk with him. I hope he hasn't gotten himself into trouble." That look he had in his eyes... That was the same look, the same killer instinct, I saw in my reflection the night she... his thoughts trailed off then, painful memories brought up from the drudge ...

He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Right, well, I suppose I should tell her, and there aint no time like the present. "Jewl," he said solemly, treading cautiously with his words, "would you like to hear a story?"

Ooc: he's going to tell her about the "incident" with Jewl's mother, Maero...
Sigh now to wait until next Saturday night at 6:00...Crybaby2

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-22-2011

***Malon***

"Whoa...uhm yes of course." she smiled softly, "but even in this...outfit my short fur can keep me oh..." she paused realizing she was rabbling and that she picked up on his soft growl. Her inner being just squealing with glee and mischievous as she ran a hand over his paw. "Then again you do have thicker fur then me, and softer." she winked as she allowed her instincts to come open. Her paw stroking his paw and slowly sliding to his chest and abs letting her feel his strong muscles. He wasn't as big Mar, but still she could feel his strength behind those muscles. Strength that told her he was a fighter. Her maw grew close to his with her lips nearing touching his snout, but at the last moment she slipped away noticing the clouds cascade from the moon revealing it in fullness. She slid from Shaun looking at it from the cliff seeing the town of Red Meadow below become bathed in the moonlight.

"Shaun....wow look at it." she said as she turned her back to him giving him full view of her plump rear head and hourglass shaped hips. "I wish I had known about this spot eariler." she remarked as she looked over her shoulder back to the hungry wolf. Her eyes gleaming as was bathed in the moonlight.

**Linda**

"You poor girl, and not many good wolfs around these parts." Linda's eyes gleamed as she poked Lupe playfully. "Well if you like Mino, I wouldn't be against sharing him with a girl friend of mine." she winked. "It would be like those times when we were in high school hehe." the were-cow giggled.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 05-22-2011

Ada nodded towards the burly dragon, telling him, "Yeah, that's right, I'm the soccer lady, hehe. And I believe you've already introduced yourself, Mar." She giggled lightly before asking him, "So, what can I do ya for, hmmm?" The werevixen smiled back up at him, her emerald eyes filled with some interest.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-22-2011

"Yeah, really wish I'd brought you up before." Shaun smiled as he wrapped an arm around her, feeling a familiar burning in his body as he did, Dang, why didn't I ever notice her like this before? Guess I just never saw her as a were, so didn't really think of us as a pair. he thought as he nuzzled at her neck a bit, enjoying her scent as his growl slowly grew louder and more dominant, the full moon clearly visible from the cloud coverage now and shining down on them both.

"Linda!" Lupe blushed a bit and gave her a playful push, "This is a little diffrent than sharing an occasional fling, I wouldn't want to come between you two. Though, it certainly is a tempting offer," she mused as she glanced towards Mino.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-23-2011

****Malon*****

Malon froze as she felt his arm wrap around her with his muzzle roaming over her neck causing a shiver to flow up her back. "Oh my..." she said slowly as a hand came up to stroke his face softly with her eyes roaming over his. "Shaun what are you......" she began to ask as she continued to massage his fur. Her breasts swelling slightly from the growing arousement building inside her.

***Linda***

"Well if you were planning on stealing my Mino away then yes it would be a problem, but I know you would never do that." Linda paused looking at Lupe face and chuckling. "You really have the itch bad huh? Well...I'll let you know something I ran across a very.....big strong were in the next town over." Linda teased. "And I have to admit he's bigger then Mino. Maybe you would like to meet him?" Linda chuckled as Mino continued to speak with Yukiko.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 05-23-2011

"What? Something wrong in saying hi to one of the pretty girls I'll be seeing all this year?" Mar smiled, swaying his paw dismissively while smirking down at the werevixen, "Although you interest me. Got guts if you came down here clanless, you must be strong." The dragon leaned down to face Ada, "I like that in a woman. That must make you feel somewhat lonely though, no need for it to be like that, hm?" he smiled.

Yukiko smiled eagerly at Linda, "Oh, I'll take you up on that soon, Linda," she said, "Maybe that way I can keep him out of business during his vacation," she frowned a bit, but then giggled. She shook her head then, "Oh, no, dear. I would rather not transform here. I don't know if I'm impressive, but I'm certainly a couple sizes too big for anything you could sew here," she explained, then continued with a pleasant conversation with Minos, leaving Linda with Lupe.

"Oh... that's right, Minos. You mentioned baths for us as well, right? I'm afraid it wouldn't be appropriate to go in dressed as I am," she observed her own attire, then looked back up at the bull, "Where may I change?" she asked with a blank smile.

**Mino**

Linda smiled, "Well come by the farm tomorrow and I can make something up for you. Something for human and were." she winked as the were-cow stood with Lupe.

"Well we have change rooms through here." Mino said showing Yukiko to the rooms walking passed the other weres.

He smiled as he listened to Yukiko's explanation about her "were size".
"Well we are all bigger in our were forms. Some more so then others so it's nothing new, and I will be honest I am curious about your were form lady Phane." he chuckled as he stood there with her in the hallway.

"If you need a bathing suit, one of our members is a manager for the clothing store in town, and I had her bring in a few suits in case there was a need for them."

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-23-2011

"Hmm, you've certainly piqued my interests," Lupe said with a playful smile, "I'll definately have to meet this were-friend of yorus someday soon. Could do with a vacation out of town anyways." She added. She then turned her attention towards Yukiko, "Well now I am curious. I know dragons tend to be on the large size, as your son clearly shows," Lupe said with a slight nod to the towering Mar, "But we've got robes that fit him pretty well, so just how big are you?" she asked curiously.

"Grrrr," Shaun growled a bit as he suddenly moved his muzzle forward, pressing it against her's as he pushed her forcefully to the ground, already his cock sliding out of it's pouch and clearly visible against his dark fur in the moonlight as it hung between his open robes.

***Malon***

When there lips touched, that was it for Malon as she moaned pushing her own tongue into the wolf's maw feeling his sharp fangs. Suddenly she felt herself being pushed to the ground by him with the large wolf on top of her. Her breasts being squeezed between her and him giving him a generous view of her cleavage as her tits were barely held by the simple cloth. She looked up at Shaun with lust and longing. Her brain was wanting things to slow, but her body was filled with excitement. She awaited for Shaun's next move as her eyes danced over body and towards his ever growing member making her give off a soft "Moo" in approval to it's growing size.