Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 05-15-2011

"Woah there," said Mar with his brow lifted slightly in surprise, "Don't accuse me of going out of control. It was that stupid kid with the lighter that did it," he said out loud, without thinking.

Delphi smiled bashfully to Steven, fidgeting slightly. Tifa however was fixed on the story. "Mar? You know something about what happened at school earlier?"

"Huh, oh yeah. Slipped my mind, but now that you mention it..." the dragon scratched the back of his head, then began: "Earlier some dude came to school while I was hanging around with a girl. He kept running his mouth about monsters or stuff. I smelled a different scent on him though, so I'm sure he's a big mouthed were. Tried to talk him out of it but he got stubborn."

"Martin, are you getting into fights at school?" Yuki suddenly asked. Mar shook his head.

"He started it," the blue dragon shrugged. Yukiko stood craned her neck in her son's direction and firmly stared at him. Mar was suddenly paralyzed.

Yukiko had done nothing, her voice hadn't gotten any stern or much less firm. It remained soft and sweet, but there was something in the way she said it while staring at him that gave everyone in the room a very cold shiver. "Please continue."

"Ahh, well... he was playing around with his lighter. Dunno how he did it exactly, but he produced enough heat to activate the fire sprinklers. Asshole got us all wet," Mar continued, "He was very bitter right from the start. Don't think he knows about the communal gag order," he finished, scratching behind his ear. Yukiko raised her eyebrows, looking surprised.

"Oh, the poor dear. He must've been born secluded from his family or equals," the disguised weredragoness said, putting a palm to her cheek in empathy.

Mar groaned, "Don't feel sorry for him!"

"In any case, it sounds like we have a good way to cover this up thanks to Lupe," she smiled to the wolfess then added: "But I believe it will be necessary that this child be educated."

"Yeah, better educate him before I need to give him the intense course of a fistful," Mar added to the side, clearly annoyed by Raziel.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 05-15-2011

Being near the were-dragon, Ada overheard Mar's threat about Raziel and looked over towards him. "Heheh, so you enjoy a good fight, eh?" She smiles lightly before adding, "Pardon me for overhearing you, Mar. I know we have to keep everything about the weres a secret, but he might be like me, and doesn't understand all the rules. Maybe I can talk to him if you can lead me to him." The were-vixen wagged her tail, appreciating the fire in Mar's voice, though she at least wanted to see if there was a better solution to his problem.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 05-15-2011

OOC: How couldn't she over-hear him if he's talking to everyone? XD

IC:

"Huh? Uh, well," Mar felt like shrugging, but Ada sounded kind and serious at the same time. "I guess you've a point. Don't know where to find him though. I ditched him as soon as I could. Guy's trouble and he's not worth it..." his eyes then rolled up and he stared at the ceiling, pensive. A brief moment later, he added: "But I guess he'll be a bigger problem if we let him run his mouth freely."

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-16-2011

Mino nodded as he took in Mar's tale. "I agree with Yuki, the boy will need to be educated so we can prevent him from becoming a rouge were. Once the boy is located he'll be assigned to a clan for educating and enrolled into the SEES class. If we have further problems well we will deal with them as they come."

Mino turned his eyes back to his clipboard. "Well I think that's the only thing I needed to bring up. Does anyone else have concerns to bring up with other clans that need to be addressed?" Mino paused hearing the tiger's words causing him to laugh. "Yes yes, I think if no one has anything else to say I think the fun part will start soon enough."

******Malon*****

"It surprises me sometimes how you can fall asleep anywhere." she whispered to the wolf as she listen in on the meeting. "Another class? Ohh.....guess more homework." she mumbled as she never attended the course, and was slightly annoyed her father never made mention of it.

Her cheek flushed as she realized the meeting was going to end so soon, and they would be going to the bath with one another. Her hand stroking her long hair as she was nervous, but her inner cow was yelling.

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 05-16-2011

Stephen didn't say a word as he lessoned to what she had to say. Most were's I have talked to feel that they can do what ever they want since the they think there better than every one else. Most likely that Mar guy just wanted another notch in his belt and have some laughs by having unprotected sex with you and watch you get turned. Or he could turn you the traditional way," he stated painting were's as dispicable monsters for the most part. "Also when we are in our human form we have all of our normal reasoning capabilities, so it isn't suprising you haven't heard anything," he explained.

When Katt brought wolf's bane he chuckled, "That only works if you haven't had your first change and second it is deadly poison if you use to much," he stated. "If you want I will show you how uncontrollable we are when we change?" he offered.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-18-2011

Name: Makkitotosimew (Her name means "She has big breasts" in Algonquin Indian.)
Nickname: "Makki" to just about anyone, "Darling/Honey/Sweety" to those who don't know her much, and "Big Sis" or "Sissy" to everyone in the Trickster Clan.
Species: Algonquin Skin-Walker: Raven
Appearance: Stands at 5'10, with dark caramel colored skin, and long, raven-black hair that reaches up to her butt. Perfect hourglass figure, rather lean, promiscuous hips and D-cup breasts. She likes to dress "light", showing off her tribal markings of ravens.
Appearance as Were: Makki has great black wings on her back that can disappear and appear when she needs them. She is usually naked in this form, but is not worried about it at all. Her clothes meld in with her black, glossy feathers. Her feet are lethal black talons, and her hands are similar but less threatening in appearance. She has unbelievably curvaceous waists, her figure further emphasized by the soft, glossy down feathers covering her body. She is pretty decent despite her lack of clothes, because her naughty bits are hidden by little feathers. Her promiscuous, heart-shaped butt is blocked from view by her fan-shaped tail-feathers, though they do little to hide the width of her sexy hips. 7ft tall, E-cup breasts.
Personality: Independent and reliable, she can either be a great friend, or a big bully. She is very blunt and will tell people if she finds them attractive or if they annoy her. She is very proud of her endowment and loves sharing them with the world, so she dresses scantily. She is otherwise rather open and approachable.
Short Bio: As the last Skin-Walker in her tribe, she was feared by them and finally driven out. She survived on her own for a while, preying on small animals in her raven form, until she was taken in by the Nomadic "Trickster Clan" when she was 13 years old. The Clan took in Ahanu a few years later and she was charged as his guardian. She now works as one of the clan's many eyes and ears, while her day job is a delivery girl.

Name: Faux Renart (French for "False Reynard")
Nickname: "Big Brother" to his younger stepbrothers and stepsisters. "Red" or "Ren" to everyone else.
Species: Loup-Garou: Fox
Appearance: Stands at 6'2, has reddish brown hair, blue eyes and white skin (French Descent). He has a scar over he left eye, and several other scars all over his body from numerous battles. He has an athletic, flexible build.
Appearance as Were: [spoiler=Red:][Image: 1224558959cherushi_kuro.jpg][/spoiler]
As a were, Red stands at 6'6ft, and becomes a little more muscular. He becomes no more than an anthropomorphic fox, though stronger and faster than his human form.
Personality: Suave, street smart and dependable, he has a sharp tongue and a charming personality, unless someone gets on his wrong side... then he's a nightmare with a razor sharp and venomous tongue.
Short Bio: An orphan who grew up in the streets of Paris, he watched and learned Parkour by observing local teenagers romping around the city. He was taken in by the Trickster Clan and learned Savate during their stint there. He is one of the eyes and ears of the clan, and also functions as their "Retriever", bringing back lone weres to the clan. He is also tasked as one of the clan's "Warriors", whose job is to eliminate weres that risk exposing their secrets, or weres who have killed humans/other weres before.

Made a profy for Makki! X3

IC:

[Meeting]

"We heard about the fire alarm incident at school from Ahanu. He goes to the same school, you see..." Makki spoke over the meeting, not raising her voice, though it was heard as clearly as someone speaking right into one's ear. Her arms were folded under her huge, soft breasts in annoyance, keeping her funbags cleaved together. "We've got tabs on the guy ever since he got here, but we decided to see what he's up to before taking him in. Looks like we made a mistake. No worries. Dervish, our Elder, probably already sent someone out to get him." She informed the others, assuring them that the situation would be under control.

[City Streets]

"That won't be necessary."

A voice came from the dark alley, the ember of a lit cigarette glowed faintly in the darkness. A man in a biker's jacket and shades (despite it being night time) stepped out of the alley, putting out his cigarette on the wall as he came out. His sunglasses were lowered onto his nose so his piercing blue eyes and scar was visible.

"You broke the rules, mon ami." The man sighed, rubbing the back of his head, ruffling his reddish hair a little. He spoke with a slight French accent.

"Madame, I apologize on behalf of his kind. Not all of them are uncontrollable like he is. My name is Faux, Faux Renart. I came to talk, not to tangle." He bowed at her slightly before facing the Draconic Werefox. "Before I start, I would like to tell you that I am one of them." His pupils became the slitted pupils of a fox before reverting back to the regular human ones.

"Monsieur, I have been listening to you ramble on long enough about monsters and nightmares. Do not lump the rest of us with you and think we're all like you. Just because you cannot control yourself doesn't mean everyone of us are as pathetic as you are. Kill yourself if you're hunting monsters, because YOU are the only monster here." Ren spoke coldly, viciously. He had no love for Stephen's kind, not as a were who hates other weres, but as a person who thinks that his faults are the faults of others.

"A monster is someone who chooses to kill others by their own will. It is not like insanity, where they have no choice. Animals are not monsters. Murderers are monsters. You, monsieur, have the makings of a murderer." He said matter-of-factly and took his shades off, pocketing them.

"We have been living in peace with the humans for the longest of times. I like this peace. Most of my friends are human. I would die to protect them. But when people like you crawl out of the gutters and shit all over what we have built, it angers me to no end. You have exposed our secret to a civilian, no offense meant, madame, and have given us a bad name. Not only have you broken the communal gag-order, you have soiled our reputation in the eyes of one of the few humans who now know of us!" He scolded Stephen, like a father would scold a foolish son.

"So enough. You will come with me. I will educate you on how to become a were. I will teach you to control yourself. You will no longer be a monster, and you will no longer be alone. Most of all, you will no longer trod on our peace. What say you? Come with me, or will I have to illustrate the actions of a monster?" He asked, half jokingly, half dead serious.

He then turned to face Katt, smiling at her gently. "Katt, yes? I have a favor to ask you..." He spoke softly. "You see, you are one of the few people who now know of our existence, and you do not seem to bear us any ill will or prejudice- despite the stirrings of monsieur Stephen here. But I know it is normal for all to fear what we do not understand. How would you like to understand? If you accompany us, I will introduce you to my Clan, and others who would like to know you. You will also be taught many things about us and have all your questions answered. You have my word that you will be unharmed. I know my word means little to you..." He produced a pocketknife from his pants and offered it to Katt.

"It is silver. You may wound me, or cut off one of my fingers, and my blood will be our pact. Of course, you have a choice... if you do not want to come, c'est la vie. You are free to go, madame." He bowed again.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-18-2011

OOC: psst, Backlasher: loup-garou = were-wolf, not fox! x_x
Ps haha, gambit. ^^
Pps must... Resist... Urge... To... Deux... Ex... Machina! DX< ... At least until Maero gets back!

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-18-2011

OOC: I know. X3 I listed fox as a Loup-Garou subspecies. I just decided that all French weres were called Loup-Garou out of tradition, but they are not limited to wolves.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-18-2011

Ooc: ah. Misnomer. Gotcha.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-19-2011

"Yeah, but hey at least this one sounds like it might be fun." Shaun shrugged a bit, "A class were we can be ourselves, heck sounds worth it if you ask me. Oh, and I wasn't asleep I was just," he scratched at one of his ears a bit, "Distracted. That's all." he mumbled a bit as he blushed slightly, he had been mostly staring at Malon the whole time.

"Well, that's a problem for another day I suppose. I just hope he hasn't told any humans about our existence. That would certainly lead to some loose ends that would need to be tied up." she thought aloud. She glanced over towards Makki, "I see, Makki I'll have you know unless it is an issue within your own clan, which I believe this rogue were isn't part of, the decision falls to the collection of weres how to deal with it. This young man may have been forcibly turned or accidentally. It would be understandable why he'd have an aggression towards other weres if that were the case, which is why we should try to welcome him into a clan. I'd be more than happy to volunteer, it's gotten a bit lonely just me and Shaun most of the time."

"Alright, hot springs time!" Steve roared as he jumped to his feet.

Lupe grinned slightly, "Yep, the meeting's over it seems so you're free to enjoy the hotsprings, but remember, females on the right side and males on the left." she smiled as Steve seemed like he had just been hit in the stomache by a train.

"I don't want you to do something you'd regret if you're that convinced of it." Katt said, she couldn't shake the fact that she could've easily had been transformed into one of them if she had stuck around with Mar, he must've known that it could spread that way, but the weres must be secretive so why would they risk just turning some random person? Nothing seemed to make sense out of any of this, "Ugh, my head's spinning. I can't make any sense out of this. I swear I must be having some kind of hallucination or something, I mean, weres? They don't exist, everyone knows they don't exist, and yet here I am looking at one. This can't be real." she thought aloud.

She started as the strange man suddenly appeared infront of them. She listened carefully to the conversation, every second realizing this wasn't some dream or illusion or anything, "Wait, I'm not going anywhere with anyone of you," she said as she took a step back, "How do I know you're not just going to kill me or something to protect this secret? Oh god that's what's going to happen isn't it? I'm gonna end up as some unexplained death in the woods from wild bears or something aren't I?" she asked, starting to panic, her thinking clearly going wild.