Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-07-2011

ooc: it would be extremely painful... Unless you had gotten used to the sensations.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-08-2011

Katthrin listened to him, still slightly confused by the question and his reaction to her answer, until the moon hit the two of them. As she watched the transformation she couldn't believe her eyes, feeling her legs give out as she fell backwards, still staring up at Stephen. When the moon fell back behind the clouds she couldn't help but gape in shock and surprise, "You, what just," she babbled slightly, unable to comprehend what she'd seen. Admittedly she was slightly scared, but not that he'd hurt her, mostly just that she'd just seen something that just was completely unexplainable, unknown, and all humans had a natural fear of the unknown.

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 05-10-2011

(Sorry for the long wait, Internet quit on me)

Jewl watched in confusion as the man she had known as her father stripped down in front of her. Still, it wasnt that big of a shocker for her, modesty didnt count for much when you had spent your whole life out in a forest with only one other person, she had seen her father naked before, in fact, she was more surprised when he stopped at his underwear, wondering what it is he was going to show her that required all of this.

Then it started, and her eyes grew wide in fear and awe. She had never seen a were before, muchless such a bizarre one, and the transformation itself was unsettling to say the least. She continued to watch throughout the ordeal, horrified as her once loving father turned amnesiac contorted, twisted and changed into a beast beyond imagination, unable to tear her eyes away despite the terror that coursed through her.

When at last the transformation ended and he stood before her in all his bestial glory, she almost couldnt breath and couldnt respond to his words with her own. Her legs felt weak, and indeed seconds later she found herself on her knees looking up at the monstrous, feathered creature. She couldnt believe her eyes, couldnt even comprehend fully what she was even then looking at.

"H-How?" She managed to gasp through trembling lips. Jewl had faced down bears, hunted mountain cats, and been chased by wild boars, but none of that compared to the creature she now faced.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 05-10-2011

Ada looked over at Lupe and her eyes widened a little, before she decided to just stick it out and introduce herself. "I'm Adrienne Nerice, I'm afraid I come here on my own. The rest of my family is human, and they aren't aware of any other foxes like me. Umm...ah, my family also runs the local sporting goods shop. Let me know if any of you want a discount." She chuckled a little before sitting down again, trying not to look nervous before the crowd. It was then that she noticed Ahanu waving to her, the were-vixen smiling calmly, feeling some of her usual confidence return. Ada waved back towards him, the girl making a note to go over to talk to him later once they were released from the meeting.

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 05-10-2011

Stephen saw Katt's reaction to his partial transformation. He knew then, that she was frightened of him, it only reinforced the fact he was just a monster. "I'm just a monster, only good for scaring people and killing other monsters," he said with a sigh letting Katt know he was a killer. He turned around, "There are other monsters like me at the college. So they won't hurt normal people I will be putting them down like the beasts they are," he stated letting her know he was planning on killing again. He wanted he to stop to a degree; yet he had the strength to fight them on there own terms.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-10-2011

"I can imagine it would be difficult," Lupe thought aloud, "Werefoxes aren't the most social of groups, other weres have trouble finding any so I imagine it'd be impossible for humans. Infact I believe your one of only a handful that have ever shown up to these meetings. So it's a pleasure to have you here, wheither alone or part of a clan." she smiled kindly.

"Ah, w-wait," Katt said, seeing the hurt in his eyes as she stood up, "I was just surprised, can't blame me right?" she explained, "So you look diffrent, you wouldn't attack me right now would you, and you didn't try to attack me as, whatever that was right?" She asked, in truth she was a bit frightened, but far more curious to the stranger, especially since she was seeing something that all logic said wasn't real.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-10-2011

Ooc: good to see you Maero.

IC: John looked up at Jewl, watched the horror in her eyes. This was exactly what he thought would happen. "I... Warned you..." He panted, voice low and exhausted from the willpower required to hold his sensations back "I said... it would not... be wise... to show you... in public... This... is why... he called me... monster... Why I agree with him... we'll get to... later..." He took a couple deep breaths, regaining a bit of his composure; if she was looking, Jewl would have notice that there were a few "slits" down the sides of his rib cage area that also seemed to open and close as he talked, and especially during the heavy breathing he was doing now. "How? I am not sure what you mean. This is part of who I am, no less than you are who you are. I understand your fear, but know this: I am still the same, regardless of what your eyes tell you now. Appearance is only skin deep, but true self comes from much deeper." with that he began to reverse the changes. If Jewl didnt stop him, he would reabsorb and remorph all of his new parts back to his human form.

Stephen shook his head, "No I don't have control when I change. If I did I wouldn't be calling myself a monster. Also I was fighting the transformation every step of the way. Even when I hit myself in the forehead," he explained. What he didn't know the even though the moon helped trigger the transformations it wasnt what fuelled them. It was his unconscious and subconscious mind was the main driving force. "Now if I could I would kill off every were in the world including myself and maybe any dragons alive as well,"'he stated with a foreloorn sigh.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-10-2011

"Wait a second," Katthrine said as she stepped closer towards him, "That boy at school, the captain of the basketball team, is he, like you?" she asked cautiously, "I still say just this doesn't make you a monster, I'll admit you surprised me at first, but so far you haven't given me a reason to be afraid of you." she smiled a bit, "Think about it, sure maybe some weres, you are a were right? Well maybe some of them are mean and hurt people, but there are alot of humans that hurt people too, that doesn't make all of us monsters just cause we're humans too right?" she asked.

Stephen decided not to answer the question about the Mar. "Have you nearly killed actually killed someone; because you can't control yourself?" he asked. "Because if you haven't then you got no room to speak," he stated. "After I was turned against my will I killed the girl that bit me. A month later my parents abandoned me; because I nearly killed them. My tramps took me in and I asked him to chain me up each full moon," he explained. "No one can control themselves when they change how do you stop them?" he asked

He sighed he was since he was to bluntly to kil were's where ever he saw them. "Do realize already I'm someone that is cursed and most likely going to hell. So I figured I might as well take as many of the dam beasts so they can't hurt any one," he told Katt.