Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 05-06-2011

Stephen was glad to see that Kathrine wasn't following him as he looked out from behind a tree. He looked away and sighed he something move out of the corner of his eye. He was tempted to let the thugs do what ever since they weren't weres. He shook head knowing that if he did let Kathrine get hurt couldn't live with himself. He quickly and quietly made his way next to her. "Hey I have been looking all over for you, Katt," he said a while he put his around her and pulled her close. "There are two guys following you, just play it cool," he whispered in her ear.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 05-07-2011

"Huh. So we're sort of different, aren't we?" Mar said as he heard Makki speak, looking up at Ahanu, "Oh yeah, that's natural. Gets messy easily if you don't take proper care of it, so that's why I'd rather you don't touch it if you plan on eating up here," he laughed, giving Ahanu a playful nudge with his middle knuckle on his belly, which was the equivalent of someone using their hands to tickle him softly.

He then whistled almost inaudibly, never having seen an avian with Makki's proportions before. "Your clan just became a lot more interesting, Ahanu," he said with a smirk, making sure to follow the curvaceous were-raven with his eyes to let her know he was, for a lack of better terms, checking the meat out.

Tifa stood up beside Delphi, a proud smile filling her face. "Hello. I'm Tifa. She's Delphi, and you probably have already guessed we're twin sisters," she giggled, trying to make herself sound somewhat simple, "Our father is Miles Threet. He's a Detective at the precinct, and he's the one responsible for covering up surging circumstantial evidence that would be decisive or otherwise compromise us all. He couldn't come today, as he's busy with a very serious case right now," she added, "But we've come in his stead!" she grinned, then sat back down, their introduction done.

Delphi had been shyly eyeing Stripes all the while, and waved him once or twice until her sister and she began talking again.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 05-07-2011

Ada blushed a little, not realizing that everyone here was representing a clan. The vixen tried to stay quiet, not wishing to bring up the fact that she was clanless in front of everyone. Her tail drooped lowly as she felt rather alone at that moment. Damn, I should have asked Shaun or Malon about what I do if I'm clanless...oh well, just got to figure something out.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-07-2011

"So are you going to be introducing your clan or your son?" Lupe whispered to Yukiko as it seemed like almost everyone had introduced themselves.

Stripe grinned back towards Delphi and her sister, pretending not to notice a few times when they were looking at him as he stretched out, showing off his muscular body.

"Well let's see," Lupe ran down a mental checklist as she looked around at everyone, "I believe it's just Mrs. Phane and, I'm sorry dear I don't believe I caught your name." she said as she smiled kindly at Ada.

*City*

Katt gasped and jumped a bit as Casey suddenly seemed to appear beside her, "Wh-what're you doing?" she demanded as he pulled her close. She glanced cautiously behind her, seeing the two men she assumed he was talking about turn and walk into one of the stores. In truth they'd figured a guy and a girl was more trouble than a lone girl and had headed in to make it look like they'd just been walking, "Ugh, it's a city, of course there are people walking around behind me." she huffed a bit as she moved away, "What do you want? I'm still not so sure I want to be around you after your little stunt at school, setting of those fire extinguishers and getting us all soaked wasn't exactly funny you know."

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 05-07-2011

Stephen sighed when Katt said they were normal people, "Well my job is done," he said as he let go of Katt. He wanted to tell he why he tried to set the school on fire; yet he couldn't bring himself to tell her out of fear of rejection. He started walk away when he sighed deeply, "What is a monster?" he asked when he looked back. He was having trouble deciding if he and other were's were monsters

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-07-2011

Mino continued to take note of all the people speaking. Remember each names as they spoke. He too noticed that the one girl sitting near Malon didn't speak. Her dejected look seemed to say 'clanless' to him, but he didn't wish to point that out and embrass the vixen.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-07-2011

"What's, a monster?" Katthrine asked, slightly confused by the odd question, "Well, someone that hurts others for no reason. It's a pretty vague term, but I think it's the things that people do that label them as monsters. Or are you talking about those story book monsters? Like the boogy man, or dracula, or werewolves?" she asked with a slight chuckle.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 05-07-2011

Ooc: I'ma gona be a show off for a sec, ahem: monster, noun -- one who causes physical harm or creates mental fear; a creature either abhorently physically disfigured or truly evil, usually signifying something is wrong with the natural balance of the world; esp when the creature is close to, but not quite, human; a freak of nature. Ok, smartass-ery over, go back about your business XD

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-07-2011

"Oh, right! I definitely won't!" Ahanu chuckled ticklishly, swearing not to touch the dragon's do in exchange for being able to look over everyone. Whew, the view definitely was great! "Hmn?" He cocked an ear confusedly. "Oh, yeah, Makki! She's kind of a bully, but she's pretty nice. There aren't many birds as big as her, so she's kinda special!"

The were-raven waved at Ada encouragingly when she saw the Werevixen a little bashful. She sure had soft spot for shy people!

RE: Red Meadow - Casey the furry one - 05-07-2011

Stephen nodded, "Yes that is pretty much it in nutshell. Yet do realize a monster is also someone destroys your life as you know it," he said with a heavy sigh. He shook his head remembering his past. The clouds started to dissipate letting the moon shine upon the two of them. Stephen cursed his luck, the weatherman said that tonight would be cloudy. He jumped backed and backed away as he felt his body start to change as he began to fight it. Red and white fur began to sprout all over his body. His bones creak and crack as screamed in agony from the pain. "No I will not become a monster," he growled with rage. Then he hit his forehead as blood winding paths down his partially transformed face. A moment later the transformation stopped midway. Then his body started to changed back slowly. When the moon became covered in clouds, quickened the pace of the change. "Yes I am demon, now run along and tell your friends," he sarcastically suggested, he figured she would any way and he would be an outcast once more.

Ooc: The reason I have Stephen's transformation be painful for his is he fights every step of the way.