Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-05-2011

"Mmm, just name the time and place," Lupe chuckled, nodding as she glanced towards Shaun and Malon, "Aww, he looks just like his father did when we met at the howling. Careful, wolves have good hearing." she whispered back. She quickly composing herself as she saw Yukiko approaching, "Pleasure to meet you." she bowed slightly towards the other woman, "And you as well Mar, I'll admit this is the first time I've seen a dragon close up, you're much larger than I've been led to believe." she marveled slightly at the young were's muscular form.

"Thanks," Shaun smiled, "Still wish I'd brought my clothes, this robe's kinda uncomfortable." he said as he fidgeted a bit in it. His ears swiveled as he heard Mino's comment to his mom thanks to his stronger hearing, blushing slightly from it, then shortly hearing as he called for Malon, "Yeah see ya in a few," he called after her, unable to stop from watching her ass in her revealing clothes.

"Shaun, stop staring at Malon's ass and come over here and introduce yourself as well." Lupe suddenly shouted out, never having been one to keep something to herself.

Shaun facepalmed, doubting even his dark fur would stop his body from glowing red with his embarassment as he walked over, "H-hey there," he smiled towards Mrs. Phane, "Hey Mar," He said as he looked up at the large dragon, surprised by the dragon's size but not too phased by it.

Stripe smiled as he approached the two were-kittens, "Well now, if I knew there were cuties like you at these meetings I would've insisted on coming to them for a long time." he grinned down at Tifa and Delphi, "You two go to RMU right? Shame, Northshore could use come cute cheerleaders like you."

Katthrine mindlessly walked through town, not seeming to even pay attention to the stores she was passing as she was lost in her own thoughts. Not even noticing a couple of rough looking individuals as they caught sight of her and began following, drawing closer with each step.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 05-05-2011

"Oh, he actually takes after me, dear," Yuki said with a big smile to reply to Minos, not that what she had just said made any sense given the height difference.

"Ooh, pleasure to meet you. I don't envy your job, it must be really tough to work on it and at the same time cover for everyone," she said to Lupe, knowingh full well about the two responsibilities of Lupe since it was common practise in any big city. "But that says a lot about you!" she added, "You must be a very hard worker."

Yukiko then looked up with her mouth only slightly open and her brows lifted as she saw Malon come to introduce herself, "My, your daughter is gorgeous, Mr. Catfree" she gave Malon a bright, cute smile, "I'm sure her mother's very proud, Malon's very brave to pull the traditional garments, yes?" she giggled, knowledgeable on the were bovines rites and culture as well.

"Oh my, Lupe. Is this yours? He certainly is a big wolf." Yukiko observed as she placed a hand on her chest upper chest, her large mammaries squeezing together from that simple act, "Is he an ahtlete? He and my Mar could be such good friends."

"Actually, he got in the team today," Mar butted in, then wrapped an arm around Shaun's neck and forced him nearer, grinning, "Need to polish him a bit, but he'll be a great assaulter, just gotta learn to show off less and bounce the ball more," he laughed, messing with Shaun's hair playfully before giving him a light push for distance.

He then noticed Malon finally introducing herself and gave her a friendly grin, "We haven't been formally introduced, have we?" he smirked, "Yeah, I'm the cap. And I believe you're one of our cheerleaders, right? We'll be counting on you," he nodded, a firm posture of sportsmanship and team-playing. Cheerleaders were an integral part of any team after all.
Pleasantries aside, his eyes then narrowed and fixed on Malon's, "I'm sure your beautiful figure will be refreshing to see when things get rough, so don't let me down... 'kay?" he winked, resting his palms on his sides to subltily puff his chest out, sticking those manly pecs outwards even more.

Tifa and Delphi had been busying themselves with socials until Steven made himself present in front of them. Tifa looked up at him with indifference, but Delphi was certainly impressed by the big guy's looks.

"How did you know we're cheerleaders...?" Delphi softly asked, Tifa smiled.

"He recognizes talent when he sees it, that's how. So, I heard Northshore has a very solid team. How many of them aren't weres, hm?"

OOC: We should wait for Crimson 'n Ray.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 05-05-2011

"Ah, of course. Just be careful. I imagine there would be quite the panic if normal people saw us or our full power." Ada smiled towards Mar before she left him, and headed inside to find a place to sit, noticing that were-beings were beginning to gather inside.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-05-2011

"Thank you Mrs. Phane, father was...adamant for me to dress for this occasion." she replied smiling before looking to Mar. "Uhm...yes! well it's my first year, but I'll do my best for the team, and for you and Shaun." she smiled slightly as she placed her arms around herself.

"Well now that the introductions are done, shall we all have a seat? I'm sure the kids here will want to get this over with and have some time with the baths afterward." Mino chuckled as he leads Yukkio and Lupa to a large room in the inn where chairs were arranged in a circle. The chairs huge in comparison to standard ones for the larger weres in the group.

Malon followed her father but as she passed Shaun, her tail lightly ran over his leg and she blushed. "Sorry..." she said looking over the wolf's eyes. "Uhm father will want me to sit beside him....but if you want to....you uhm...can sit on my right side. That's if you want to or else you want to sit beside Mar and talk about basketball because if you do it's okay. I'm sure Ada could sit beside me too or you could..." Malon realized she was rambling and paused again. "Sorry...I didn't mean to ramble. I'm a little nervous because it's uhm my first meeting." she said holding her paws together to stop them from shaking.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-05-2011

"Oh woooow!" Ahanu said, somehow managing to perch himself on Mar's shoulder without being noticed. "A real live dragon! You're huuuuge!" The coyote gasped in awe.

"Ahanu! Get down from there!" A disgruntled Makki stormed toward Mar, her sizable chest swaying conspicuously with each of her steps. "Stop climbing up the bigger Zoanthropes!" She shook a fist up at him threateningly. She had spent the party so far peeling him off larger weres instead of getting to know the more attractive ones like she had planned to do, and it was pissing her off. The ever-shy Awiti followed her, rather intimidated by the different kinds of weres, many of which were bigger than her.

"Aw but Makkiiiii!" Ahanu gestured at Mar as if the answer was as obvious as day or night.

"No buts Little Bastard, come down off of Mr. Martin- who looks very handsome today, by the way- NOW."

"But-HE'S-A-BIG-BLUE-DRAGON!" The coyote whined, gesturing at his new pedestal's head.

"Runt." Makki cracked her knuckles as she spoke in a rather dangerous tone. "Off the dragon, RIGHT NOW, or I'm sending you to Marshmallow Hell."

Genuinely frightened, Ahanu hopped off Mar's shoulder and behaved himself. Not the dreaded Marshmallow Hell!

Sighing, the Algonquin woman brushed some of her raven black hair off her face and flipped it behind her like some beauty queen. "Sorry about that. Once more... he's excitable. I forgot to give him his Ritalin today."

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 05-06-2011

Yuki smiled and followed Minos, "My, I'd heard of illustrous and well-prepared settings for these meetings, but I am taken by surprise," she observed, gazing at the inn's traditional decorations as she sat at the table.

Mar chuckled, barely having felt the coyote pouncing and moving about his massive shoulders, "It's okay. He's your younger brother or something, isn't he?" he smiled down at Makki, "I usually don't like kids around me, but I can make an exception tonight," he winked, then stretched his bulgy arm in Ahanu's direction, "If you don't mess with the hair, you can stay on my shoulder," he said, gesturing with a gentle, big-brother-ly smile as if encouraging Ahanu to climb that ripped limb.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-06-2011

"Simple, two gorgeous felines arrive with the basketball captain. Be a crime if you weren't cheerleaders." Stripe smiled, "You're looking at the only were on the team. Not as many go there as to your school it would seem, specially not any athletic types. Why? How many you got on the team? Obviously the dragon, and I think I overheard that wolf's on it too."

"Uh, yeah, that'd be awesome." Shaun nodded, his own tail wagging a bit from Malon's invite, "Relax, it's just a little get-together right? Nothing to be nervous about." he assured her, "And besides, once this is all over we can enjoy the pools." he smiled as he took one of her hands, "Come on, let pick out some seats close to the door."

"They've certainly gone all out this time, probably since so many of the younglings are here this time." Lupe smiled, "I just hope they prepared enough food, Shaun can eat enough for five humans, and I can't even begin to imagine what your boy must eat." she thought aloud as she looked back at Mar.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 05-06-2011

"Oh...yeah..." she blushed and softly held his paw. "Sure let's get some seats." she smiled happily as she followed Shaun to a set of seats near the door. She sat down with him watching as everyone else took their seats, her hand still holding his softly feeling his fur realizing it was soft to the touch.

Mino watched his daughter sit down with the wolf, and saw her soft smile. Traditional the daughter of a were clan would be sitting with their elder, but then again why ruin her fun? It was just good to see Malon was coming out of her skin. Mino smiled and nudged Lupa to look over before he stood up raising his hands to calm the group of weres as they took their seats.

"Thank you everyone, for coming out to this were-meet of the Red Meadows Clans. I am Mino Caftree, representative of the were-bovine clan, and co-owner of Caftree Milk Farm." he paused as he moved to the center of the circle looking around at the faces of many weres.

"I see there are a few familiar faces, and also new ones. Wither your here for 5 mins or for years to come, Red Meadows is a place for all weres can come for safety and peace. Though customs are different in many cities, our goals of the were-meet is both to introduce ourselves, address problems within the community or mating rights. But for now, this meeting is just to allow everyone to get to know one another. So I ask now that every representative please introduce yourself and your clan to the group and address any questions or concerns on behalf of your clan."

Mino finished as he sat back down to his chair taking a breath. Sometimes public speaker wasn't his forte.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 05-06-2011

Lupe giggled a bit as she followed Mino's directions, "Aww, cute, looks like Linda might be seeing more of the Dowley clan than she anticipated. Oh shoot, introductions are starting and I'm still not changed," she cursed a bit, "I'll be right back." she excused herself as she went to grab a robe and change.

"Well if no one minds I'll go," Steven smiled as stood up, the high ceilings of the inn's ballroom allowing him to do so without crouching, "I'm Steven, Steven Small, tiger. Friend's all call me Stripe, so whichever you prefer. My family moved her only a few months ago so this is the first meeting I've attended here, or at all, my mom and dad always went to them back in my old town." he explained, "Pleasure to meet you all, some especialy more than others," he added with a slight grin towards the two other felines.

"Okay, I'm back. I miss anything?" Lupe asked as she reapproached the circle, wearing one of the inn's robes to cover herself in her were form, her dark fur covering her now, her chest seeming even larger due to her breasts expanding from her transformation and a thick layer of fur on her chest, "Well, as long as I'm standing. I'm Lupe, matriarch of the local wolf tribe. My son Shaun over there also being a member obviously." she said as she pointed towards Shaun, "I work at the local newspaper where aside from my normal duties I also help sweep a few random mentions of weres under the table and out to the trash. That doesn't mean you don't have to be careful though, any photographic evidence and it's still going to be alot of trouble for us all. Last thing we need is to give any hunters a reason to visit." she smiled as she sat down.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-06-2011

"Yeah, my stepbrother, actually." Makki laughed up at Mar, folding her arms under her prominent bust. "And that's pretty sweet of you. You really don't have to tolerate him, he's kind of a handful if no one pays attention to him."

Ahanu confusedly and hesitantly shook the dragon's huge paw, but beamed up happily when the dragon let him know it was okay. "Oh I won't, I promise!" The coyote nimbly climbed onto the dragon's arm and swung himself back up onto his shoulder, his tail wagging happily. "Your hair is AWESOME! Is that natural?" He asked with great interest. He had only ever heard of dragons in story books before, and Mar was subject of great interest.

"Alright, but if he gives you trouble, don't be afraid to use extreme violence!" Makki sighed, "He heals easy." She added, giggling as she walked off. Ahanu was rather content just being taller than anyone else however, and behaved himself.

It was Makki's turn to introduce herself as she walked into the circle. "Hey, there quite a few new faces here, so first of all, I wanna say 'hey!', and 'welcome to the were-meet'!" She flipped her long hair back behind her again and placed one hand on her hip, using her other hand to emphasize her words with some gestures. "My name is Makkitotosimew, and yes, it's a mouthful. You can call me Makki, or if you know, just call me 'honey' like everyone else. If you've seen me or my bike around the city before, that's because I'm a delivery girl, and I personally deliver messages or packages related to our secret world from were to were."

"Today, I'm representing the Trickster Clan in place of our Elder, Dervish, a werewolf. Our clan was nomadic until we made our home here four years ago. This is my third time attending a Were-meet here."

"And about our Clan- we're not limited to one specie or strain of zoanthrope. You can tell this by looking at my stepsiblings, Awiti over there, and Ahanu, on that dragon's shoulder." She gestured at her siblings. Awiti hid herself behind a curtain of tangled hair, and Ahanu waved excitedly. "Our clan takes in lone or lost weres and gives them a place to stay, as well as some help, like guidance, or work. If you're a lost and confused were, or know someone who is, just direct him or her to us or contact us. I'll be handing out our contact cards after the were-meet. Thank you." She bowed her head, and turned to leave, before stopping and smiling.

"Oh yeah, and in case some of you were wondering..." The woman said, and rotated her shoulders, preparing for her shift. She produces a large raven's wing feather from her jacket and sticks it into her hair; and almost instantaneously shifts into her wereform. It was as if she had exploded into a black mass of feathers!

Were-raven Makki straightened up, now standing at 7 feet, she unfurled her massive black wings and folded them again. She was naked, but not worried about it at all, her clothes having melded in with her black, glossy feathers. Her feat were lethal black talons, and her hands were similar but less threatening in appearance. She had wonderfully curvaceous waists, her figure further emphasized by the soft, glossy down feathers covering her body. Her wings melted into her back, giving her a more streamlined figure, but only made her breasts, now a pair of bouncy, naked size Es, pop out even more. She was pretty decent despite her lack of clothes, her more private parts hidden by little feathers. Even her promiscuous, heart-shaped butt was blocked from view by her fan-shaped tail-feathers, though they did little to hide the width of her sexy hips.

Makki combed her head-feathers back the same way she would her regular hair, which had vanished during this form. "Yes, I am a were, just like you. An Algonquin skin-walker, to be exact. My stepbrother over there's a skin-walker too, but he's more Hopi than Algonquin. They tend to be a lot more... funsized, in their transformations." She laughed, and went back to her seat with Awiti.