Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-29-2011

"Huh?" Mia blinked, then frowned as she looked over to Lisa, then back to Katthrine, "Uhm... Lisa's the same as Mar but with guys. I don't think you should take her seriously... Unlike Mar, Lisa loves stepping on people," she quietly said, rubbing the side of her arm in embarrassment, as if some bad memory had just passed by her head.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-29-2011

"Indeed, Lisa's been the captain of the squad since the old captain graduated and moved on. She pretty much likes to think all the boys in the school are her pets and that they are hers whenever she says. I don't know much about....Mar was it? He hasn't been the captain of the basketball team too long, but don't know if he and Lisa ever....well did anything..." Malon said watching as Lisa was watching the rest of the tryouts, but she seemed to be pacing as if she was waiting for something.

(Lisa)

Lisa cursed herself, where the hell were those twins? It didn't take long to steal a clothes did it? Or someone had spotted the two in the locker rooms. She needed a reason to get away from the field. "Coach, I'm going to get a bottle of water." she said.
"There is water over there Lisa." Rosanna spoke as she started to mark a few papers.
Lisa scowled, "Eww...I don't drink that tap water or whatever you want to call that sludge."
The coach rolled her eyes, "Fine go get your own water." she said. "But get back soon."

Lisa smirked and walked towards the locker rooms.

Rosanna watched her intently thinking to herself how she wished she could pick a different captain. The previous coach had picked Lisa mostly because she was the only good cheerleader around. Hopefully someone in this group would change that.

"Hey, Mia, Malon, and Katherine. Quit standing around and get into formation. I want to see you memorize these moves." she shouted.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-29-2011

"O-oh, I see," Kattherine nodded a bit, at the explanation, she thought back and realized the personality did seem to fit Lisa from what she'd felt, the girl did seem pretty controlling. She yiped and jumped into the air as Lisa spoke up suddenly, "R-right, right away," she said nervously, worried the head cheerleader had somehow heard their conversation.

Once Lisa was gone she looked back at the other girls, "W-well, I guess we'd better do what she says. She doesn't seem like someone you want angry at you." she said as she began walking towards the other cheerleaders and the coach to try out.

OOC: Okay these scenes are dragging on a bit longer than I had originally thought they would. So we're hopefully gonna try to push through them and get to the were meeting soon. After all what's a were-RP if we're never in were form right?

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-30-2011

(Sorry for not being around to post much, finals are keeping my occupied for the moment. Almost done with them.)

Jewl watched as her father packed up and smiled, leading the way back outside the building. If nothing stopped her, she would begin leading her father into the woods and onto the week long trek to their old cabin.

(Someone please stop her. Im playing in character, so I cant really make her stop for no reason, but I doubt having a private RP in the woods is what Johnalt had in mind)

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-30-2011

OOC: You're the GM, lol. Just call for a time-skip. I'm sure everyone would agree. That's me talking though, might want to actually get a few votes.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-30-2011

OOC: Well planning on finishing up Crimson's little thing with the kittens quickly then skipping to the meeting.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-30-2011

OOC: I second for the time skip after the locker room incident with the twins is done. Ideas are starting to run dry I'm noticing.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-30-2011

OOC: if it's ok wit chew, Maero, we could have it actually take only two days (I don't know about you, but I'm not sure if there are anymore forests that close to society over a week long in diameter), and she just got turned around; that way we could time skip a day and still be alright?

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-30-2011

(This is fine, I just didnt want to force any kind of time skip on people. So, who wants to handle this?)

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-30-2011

OOC: Sounds good to me. Cat fight and time skip...GGGOOOO! XP

Okay, let's do this. Michael and some of the other players passed the ball around before he spotted Shaun's opening. He quickly tossed the ball towards him, hoping he would use his natural talent to get in for a close hoop.

(Locker Room)

"I know what I saw. If you're not going to honest about it..." Ada then used a bit of her were-creature power to swift kick upwards, knocking the bag out of Tifa's hands, before she caught it into her own hand. "..then I'm going to uncover the truth myself." The vixen knew they would probably retaliate that moment, the two hardly the passive sort based on their nasty looks. She took up a defensive stance and prepared for their advance. Not good, but they're only cheerleaders. Let's see how well that stacks against eight years of soccer.