Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-28-2011

OOC: I'd figure one of the slightly warmer seasons since they're having tryouts and everything, aren't the cheerleading outside? Let's just say it's a chilly day in autumn or something lol.

IC:

"Ow," Shaun rubbed his head a bit as he put back on his jersey, "Spoil all the fun, it's not even that cold." Of course that wasn't necessarily true, thanks to his canine heritage his body normally ran quite a few degrees higher than humans so even in the cold he'd feel fine. He turned around towards his team, taking a few seconds to try and memorize their numbers, much easier than faces and names, to make sure he would at least pass to the correct team mates, "Alright, so how do we start this?" he asked as he stretched out slightly to get rid of a few kinks Mar had given him during their little exhibition match.

"Uhm, well, the captain was kind of cute," Katt admitted as she blushed slightly, "Was really nice too. I didn't really notice many of the other students that tried out or were on the team, was kind of up in the nosebleeds, the stands were packed."

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-28-2011

(Basketball Court)

Michael chuckled a bit and explained to Shaun, "Well, we usually have a tip off, but Mar's giving us the first go at the basket. Just try to stay open and I'll try to pass to ya so you can take a shot." The lean human then swiftly moved with the ball, careful to sidestep Mar's players around the edges as he closed the gap.

(Locker Room)

The were-vixen chuckled lightly, brushing off their nasty eyes. "Heheh, well you want to know what I think? I think that's Malon's bra in your bag and you two are a pair of dirty thieves with a stupid laugh." Ada folded her arms, making it clear that she wasn't going anywhere until they stepped down. "Open the bag up...or maybe you have something to hide?"

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-28-2011

Malon blushed as she heard Mia asking who was hot on the team. "The captain is good looking, but well...." she paused noticing Shaun taking off his shirt for a moment and she blushed wildly as she looked away. she told herself hoping the other girls wouldn't notice her blushing face.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-28-2011

"No problem," Shaun nodded as he took off onto the court, mentally running through the rules of the game as he encountered them, making sure he stayed in the play area and didn't accidentally foul another player. Thirteen, thirteen, he wasn't on our team, gotta try and get away. he thought as he spotted another player keeping close to him, he stopped suddenly, sliding a bit on the floor and dropping to a hand and a leg before kicking off in the opposite direction, making a complete one-eighty in the blink of an eye.

"But?" Kattherine followed Malon's gaze, before she looked away from the court, seeing as the one boy was putting his shirt back on, "Oh, guess you think one's cute too." she chuckled a bit, "Uhm, I think that was Stan, or was it Steve? I didn't really hear his name too well." she scratched at her head a bit.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-28-2011

"Ooh! Malon! Right! Sorry!" Ahanu knocked on the side of his head apologetically to make up for his mistake, though his little grimace that accompanied it wouldn't be seen. "Want I should stand on my head to make up?" He asked, putting himself in a hand-stand and lowering himself onto his head before she could reply. "Really?!" He blurted out as Mia complimented him, and fell forward again, laying sprawled on the ground for a while before curling into a ball and rolling around until he was on his feet again. "That's great! Thanks Mia! And I really, really like melons! They're my favorite fruit, aside from avocados!"

When Katt had arrived, he punched the air victoriously. "A new teammate! I'm lovin' it!" He cheered, and waved vigorously when Mia introduced him. He was full of boundless cheer and energy right now, despite the sweltering suit.

"Those guys? Hot?" The boy gestured at the basketball team and fanned himself with a paw. "They're not the ones who have to wear Wally the Werewolf's costume! I'm sizzling!"

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-28-2011

"Shaun oh-" she clamped her hands over her mouth as his name spewed from his lips. She blushed even redder that she swore she was going to implode from embarrassment but luckily Ahanu's jumping around offered a distraction.

"Very true, you look the cutest in that costume." she smiled at the small kid as he did his routine. He was very energetic that was for sure.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-29-2011

"A typical five, huh. Figures, Mike's always been good at offense as well. Teaming up with the new assaulter is the way to go," Mar smiled as he thought to himself, but this just was working in his favor.

With the current spread, two guys were blocking Michael, stopping him from going forwards. The other two, however, seemed to be having increasingly bigger difficulty with catching up to Shaun, who was exploiting his advantages from the animal genes in his body.

Mar's eyes narrowed. "Better get ready, 'cuz I've you figured now," he smiled, staying on the defensive and barking orders at his team-mates. If Michael didn't do anything about the blockers, he'd eventually get the ball snatched.

(Lockers)

Delphi smirked, "You're looking to get your smart-ass handed back to you on a plate, isn't that right, Tif?"

"I'm going to let this bag down whenever I want to. There's nothing of your concern inside. If you touch it, I'll make sure you regret it, right Delph?"

They looked at each other and gave Ada confident smirks that only stuck-up cheerleaders would, showing they were intending to bulldoze over her if she didn't move.

(Cheerleader's Field)

"Mmm, well, Shaun is pretty good! And the Captain's a big boy, I dunno... I've heard things about him..." Mia muttered, trying not to sound gossipy unless it sparked interest.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-29-2011

Shaun made a few more quick adjustments in his direction, each time throwing off his pursuers due to the sudden change, he was barely breaking a sweat yet since this time he was keeping himself more in check and not relying as heavily on his were abilities, though the rushing adrenaline wasn't making it easy to keep them in check. He found himself occasionally having to stop himself a split second before he began running on all fours or growling at another player, Dangit, this isn't gonna be easy, hope the real games aren't as intense as this or I might have some problems. he thought.

Kattherine giggled slightly at Malon's reaction, as well as Ahanu's antics. The young boy was definately cut out to be a mascot with his ability to attract attention. Her expressiong changed to a bit of a surprised look as she heard Mia, "Really?" she asked turning to her, "That's strange, just a few hours ago when he was offering to show me around there was this strange kid that said he was dangerous, warned me to stay away from him, but he seems pretty nice, what could possibly make him dangerous?" she wondered aloud.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-29-2011

"Not dangerous, more like... what's the word...?" Mia began thinking, then as she wagged her index explainatorily she then concluded: "He's not a one girl guy. Ever since joining Red Meadow he's uhm, well... I guess I just said everything, didn't I?" she giggled. "Maybe that guy you're talking about had the hots for you and he was trying to keep you away from the Captain's arms? I guess in a way, he can be dangerous, heh."

(Basketball Court)

Mar suddenly sneezed, "Ahh, damnit. I'm not even cold," he grunted, keeping his focus on the game.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-29-2011

"Oh, I see," Kattherine said with a slightly sad pout, "Guess he just saw me as another notch in the headboard or something, OH!" she turned and looked over towards Lisa, then back to the other two girls, whispering quietly, "Uhm, that girl, Lisa, is she his current girlfriend or something? They seemed pretty close, or at least she seemed close to him."