Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-25-2011

"Hehe that's so cute. Well it's nice to meet you, Ahanu. I hope I prononuced that correctly. I'm Malon, and this is Mia." she pointed to her bouncy friend as it appeared Mia was mesmerized by the sheer sight of Ahanu in the costume. "So why did you want to be a mascot?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-25-2011

"R-right," Kattherine nodded, after the cheerleading coach pointed the two girl's out she quickly moved away from Lisa to introduce herself, hoping they were friendlier than the other members she'd met. She walked up slowly towards Malon and Mia, "Uhm, hiya, I'm trying out for the team." she said.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-25-2011

(Basketball Court)

"Uhhh, 'kay. Whatever you say, Captain." Mike seemed a bit unsure about going up against the towering student, but tried to keep up a confident smile for Shaun. "Alright, I guess I'll take you guys..." After choosing three of his fellow students to make a team of five, he turned to Shaun and asked him, "So, would you feel better on a more offensive or defensive position?"

(Girl's Locker Room)

The were-vixen folded her arms and stared at them, not very miffed by their glares. "Long enough to hear you two laughing like hyenas. Hmmm, now I wonder where you two got that bra you put in the bag. I don't think it really fits either of you." Ada eyed them with suspicion, having a good idea whose it was before it was stuffed away.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-25-2011

"Uhh," Shaun blinked a bit, "I, guess offense, charging in with the ball seems to be what the captain put me on the team for." He glanced around at the others, looking at their uniforms, "Oh man, this is gonna get confusing telling who's on what team." he thought aloud since they all were wearing the same colors and he didn't really know anyone on the team.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-26-2011

"Eeyup! Ah-ha-noo, got it right!" The new mascot chuckled, glad someone got his name right on the first try for once. "Nice to meet you, Melons! Mia! I hope we get to be gooood friends!" He added, like an extremely bubbly Golden Retriever. Ahanu had, however, gotten Malon's name wrong, thinking she had been named by her parents in honor of her great endowments. His thoughts then shifted over to the sweet fruit in general. He loved melons! "Oh, heehee! Cuz the team lacked a mascot, and I thought they needed one, and because I'm worth it!" He explained, adding the motto he heard from a L'Oreal commercial. He learned a lot of his 'American' English from watching lots of TV.

"I wanted to be a male cheerleader first, cuz I'm no good at any sports, and I can do some meeean flips!" Ahanu explained, rubbing the back of the costume's head.

"Well ladies, look at yourself, now back to me, now back to yourself, now back to me! unfortunately, I am short and lack boobies, so that rules out being a cheerleader!" He illustrated with very animated gestures and movements, this time mimicking an Old Spice commercial. "Now look down- back up! Where am I?" He was now doing some effortless cartwheels around Malon, his stature and lower center of gravity making it a lot easier to perform. "I'm doing cartwheels! Look over there- back at me!" He shifted his weight while he was in a handstand, spinning his compact body like a top before springing into a trio of somersaults that ended in a front flip, then shifted into a butterfly twist. "I'm- over here now!" He raised his arms as if to say 'tah-dah!', panting slightly. "What did I do? It's my tryout routine! Look again-" He does a headstand. "I am now doing a headstand! Oof!" He loses his balance and rolls over forward, shaking his head clear and laughing at himself.

"I wanted to help support our team, and my flippiness wouldn't do much good in the rafters!" The boy added cheerily. "Sooo... yeah. I decided I'd show my school spirit by being the new team mascot!"

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-26-2011

"Uhhh it's Malon....not Melon." she said with a slight annoyed chuckle. The kid was cute, but oblivious not too familiar of being tactful. Malon looked up to see Katherine wave. "Oh hi, you were the girl talking to the captain of the basketball team right?" she asked. "I'm Malon, this is Mia, and this.....uhm jumping Jack is Ahanu. I believe he is the new mascot."

OOC: Ahanu reminds me of Jack Frost from SMT. Hee-ho! :D

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-27-2011

OOC: I love Jack Frost! I want a plushie of him and Pyro Jack so much. That'd be awesome.

IC:

"The captain? Oh you mean Mar," Kattherine laughed slightly at forgetting such a stupid thing like Mar being the captain, "Y-yeah, he said I should try out for cheerleader and," she glanced over towards Lisa, "I, kinda couldn't refuse." she blushed slightly, just knowing she was going to make a fool of her self most likely, "Too bad too, they were going to have a little game between the team to welcome the newcomers, probably gonna have to be skins on shirts cause of the jerseys, would've liked to see that." she joked a bit.

*Basketball court*

"Hey!" Shaun grinned a bit as he perked up slightly, "I just got a great idea, in this movie when some guys were playing in just their normal clothes they decided teams by people wearing their shirts and people who weren't, DIBS ON SKIN!" He shouted as he lifted off his jersey, showing off his lean upper-body.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-27-2011

"It's Winter, are you sure?" Mar rhetorically asked with a chuckle as everyone stared at Shaun. He had quickly formed a team from the leftovers that Michael hadn't picked.

The coach approached Shaun and hit him on the back of his head, "Cut that and put that shirt back on! You're not allowed to take it off during practice, and the principal would kill me if a student caught a cold on my watch, grr," he growled threateningly, then stomped off back to his chair.

"Hey, Shaun, it's okay. You'll get used to the faces, voices and other important stuff. Sometimes that'll be more important than any color you may be able to see, haha," Mar heartily laughed, then pounded his palm with a fist, grinning. "Let's start!" he said, then began giving directions to make up a formation. He, of course, remained as the sole defense near the hoop as the others spread out evenly to intercept and assault at the same time. "Anytime you're ready, Mike!"

(Locker Room)

Delphi frowned, "So what?"

"Yeah, what?" Tifa added, "We're going to wash these clothes. Got any problems?"

"Yeah. Any problems with that? Who are you, anyway?" Delphi approached Ada while her twin guarded the bag.

"Better said, who does she THINK she is?" Tifa laughed.

"Hmph," Delphi rested her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes, glaring at Ada, "Out of our way."

(Cheerleader Field)

Mia listened on at Ahanu's heedless chat, giggling hilarantly at his long-winded speech, catching on the humorous references, and she finally blurted out in laughter when he called Malon Melons. "Oh, hahahaha! Ahanu, you're also a comedian! That's a really nice skill for an entertainer to have!" she complimented.

It was then that Mia noticed Katthrine's prescence and calmed her laughter down, clearing her throat before adressing her: "Hiya. Welcome to the team! Let's do our best, Katt!" she smiled at the short form for her name. "Oooh. Do you think any of the guys at the team are hot?" she then suddenly asked out loud, not minding the fact Ahanu still was there at all apparently.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-27-2011

OOC: it's winter? How the heck did I miss that?

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-28-2011

OOC: Nobody seemed to have picked a season. Could've been Autumn.