Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-24-2011

(Outside cheerleading field)
Lisa waved happily as Mar left with the coach, but the smile soon left her face as she glared at Katherine. " You are new so I'm going to give you a pass on this, but Mar is off limits to you." she said, "And sorry you are joining the cheerleading squad because if you don't, Mar will think I had something to do with it, and if that happens....well." she brushed her blond hair to the side. "Let's say it wouldn't be pleasant." she smirked. "Now come on now, the coach will want to meet you." she said grabbing her hand and taking her to the field

(Tryout field)

Rosanna paused hearing a voice and looked down to see the young 14 year old. "Male cheerleader? Aren't you a little young to be in a high school?" she asked noticing him put the mascot head on. "Well then again no one would know how old you were in the costume plus it's been hard getting a new guy since the basketball team pranked the last wearer." she added as she turned to her clip board watching the other girls working out. Her eyes noticing Lisa coming into the area with another new girl. "Hmmm seems like they are coming out of the woodworks this year." she remarked before looking back to the kid. "Oh and yes you can be the mascot just don't tell anyone how old you are."

(Cheerleading tryouts)

You couldn't wipe the grin off Malon's face even if you tried to as she went through the routines. Her mom was a cheerleader back in the day and she had pushed Malon, the last time, to tryout for the squad. Malon could remember she was disappointed how her daughter didn't get in, but then the laughter after she told her why. She could be supportive, but cruel all the same as well. The tightness of her shirt reminded her to becareful as to avoid another malfunction, and couldn't wait to get fitted.

"I didn't think I would be glad to make the team, but I am. But also a little worried." she said to Mia in between breaks. "I don't think Lisa will let this go by without doing something to me...." she paused noticing Lisa dragging a girl behind her.
"Who's that?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-24-2011

Jewl followed her father to his office and looked with unabated curiosity at all the strange things of the outside world. She would follow him about, and do whatever he asked while she studied her curious surroundings.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-24-2011

When they got to his room John immediately went to the closet. He immediately began to pull things out and through them on the bed, muttering and thinking to himself as he did so. "Let's see... Coupla water bottles... MREs... Pack to carry stuff... Flint... Tinder box... Rope... Towel... Oh, one more thing!" he immediately went to his desk, sifting through the chaos of papers within. "Common, zeigadeich- aha!" he sad triumphantly, holding up a small locket. It was one of the few things he had on him when they found him, and he had never left it too far out of his sight since. On one side was engraved an eagle; the other a scorpion. He pressed his thumb to the side of it, applying just the right pressure... *click* it opened seamlessly. Inside was a picture that- Wait, he thought. He looked back towards Jewl, then back to the photo, then back to Jewl, the back to the photo. ... This changes things. he quickly closed the locket, putting it around his neck and concieling it below his shirt. He tossed all of the things he had pulled out into the pack, closed it up, and slung it over his shoulder. He scribbled something about taking a weeks worth of sick days, for whoever would eventually find it, then said to Jewl, as the exited the building once more, "Alright, lead the way."

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-24-2011

"Ah, b-but I couldn't, I won't possibly make the team," Kattherine insisted as she was dragged out onto the field, knowing she was just going to embarass herself by being forced to try out. She tried to smile slightly as she stood infront of the other girls that were trying out, "Uh, h-hi," she said quietly.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2011

OOC: K-King Lear? *war flashbacks to English class* C-COME NOT BETWEEN THE DRAGON AND HIS WRATH!!

Also, I have no idea what the school mascot is, but because Red Meadow is full of weres, I'm gonna go with a blue wolf! X3

IC:

"I've just started first year, ma'am!" Ahanu informed Coach Rosanna like an overly enthusiastic puppy. "Uhm... yeah... I heard about that... did his hair ever grow back?" The ethnic kid asked with slight concern. "R-really? Just like that?" Ahanu rubbed the costume's paws together, the stuffed tail wagging curiously. "Aye-aye coach!" He saluted her playfully, standing in attention. "They can scalp me all they want, my lips are sealed! Now if they use giant scorpions on the other hand..." He mused to himself, shivering a little at the thought as he trotted over to the end of the line. The mascot costume seemed to have made him significantly taller now that he had the head on, and his voice sounded a little different too, but he was sure no one would pay that any heed.

Rosanna sighed, she had a feeling she would come to regret having the little kid as a mascot.

"Coach I have a new recruit!" Lisa chirped as she brought Katherine in front of her.
"Why the sudden interest in recruiting young lady?" she asked looking over the new girl. She had a new frame, and would fill a uniform nicely.
"What? You did bring on Malon on a whim, why can't I bring someone to the team as well?" Lisa replied.
"Because I am the coach and I can make that call, not mention Malon's performance was very preservative." she turned to Katherine. "Young lady you do have the body for a cheerleader, but have you ever danced?" she asked. "If Lisa has brought you over against your better judgement you are more then welcome to leave."

Lisa on the other hand gave a cold glare letting her know that option would not have a good result if she left.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-24-2011

Mar laughed, "Good! Coach seemed happy and energetic, we might get to play a bit soon."

"Enough trotting, everyone. In line!" The coach ordered. Mar stood beside Shaun and Michael, then scanned around for his team. It looked solid, but everyone needed work. "Okay. It's enough warming up. Since today classes will finish early, we'll just go on ahead with a friendly game to freshen up, good? Make your teams."

"Oi, Mike. You make the opposing team, and keep teaching Shaun, I'll play with the remaining ones," the captain suggested, then with a gentle (to him at least) push he shoved both boys forwards.

"Volunteers, eh? What'll it be?" the coach looked down at both Michael and Shaun, wondering what they were up to.

(Locker Room)

Delphi and Tifa stood up and seemed to growl in response, at the same time, when Ada walked in on them. Delphi was the first to speak: "How long have you been here?"

"Yeah, how long have you been eavesdropping?" Tifa asked with a frown. They both stood beside each other, and in front of the gym bag, glaring at Ada while on edge, like a pair of surprised felines.

(Cheerleader's Field)

Mia laughed, easily outperforming several of the new girls, Malon included. She was happy that most of them were using her as a reference though, "Don't worry, Malon. You'll be fine! Lisa acts tough, but she's not that mean if you don't get on her bad side," she giggled. Noticing the new girl and boy though, she began to recognize Katthrine from earlier. "I think that's the girl who was cheering for the captain earlier, Malon. And oooh, look! It's the fluffy mascot! He's sooooo cute!" the girl excitedly said, bouncing in place.

"Heeeeeey, mascot-guy, nice to meet youuuuu!" Mia said, waving one of her pompoms at Ahanu.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-24-2011

Kattherine caught the glare from Lisa gulping slightly, "N-no, I, was just a bit too shy and nervous to join myself, so she uhm, helped me out by bringing me here, I really would like to join, if you think I'd qualify for it. I, danced a little back in gradeschool, but I don't think I was that good at it." she admitted.

"Uhh, beats me, I'm just following the captain's orders." Shaun shrugged, "They do say the best way to learn is to do, so a game would help teach me the sport of, what was this again? Base something or other." he asked jokingly.

Lisa smiled, "See coach she does want to join." she said flicking her hair.
Rosanna glanced to Lisa, she was a good cheerleader, but she wasn't one to do something out of kindness unless it benefited her. "Well alright, why don't you go with the other girls and try a few routines. I believe Mia can show you a few things and maybe even Malon as well."

Lisa's face twisted at the mention of those names and hoped the twins were doing their jobs.

(Field)

"Hey does seem a bit small for a mascot." she said moved down to her knees. "What's your name?" Malon asked happily.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2011

Ahanu had been doing a few stretching routines when he heard one of the cheerleaders call out at him. He gestured at himself questioningly, the mascot's head tilting to one side so it was in character, before again, the tail wagged. There must have been some kind of mechanism that allowed him to do that. The mascot opened it's muzzle and waved back cheerily. "Hi! It's nice to meet you too!"

"I'm not short! I'm vertically challenged!" The wolf mascot huffed cutely, putting his paws on his hips and trying to stand a little taller. He was still a couple of inches shorter than the cheerleader, and was about level with her breasts till she knelt down. He just ended up snickering at himself and offering a large, padded paw to shake. "Ahanu Istaqa, freshman! What's yours?" He replied animatedly.