Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-22-2011

Katthrine blushed a bit as she fidgeted with her hair, a nervous reaction she had whenever she got embarrased or shy, "I'm not good looking or athletic enough to make the cheerleaders. I trip over my own shadow," she laughed a bit, "I'd just get in everyone's way."

Shaun nodded as he made note of the most important rules, it wasn't too hard since alot of them were pretty obvious such as no heavy physical contact between players as well as rules on the scoring, "No, no ex-star here," he chuckled a bit, "Like I was telling your captain, I spent alot of time at my aunt's farm," he began repeating the same story he always used to explain his surprising speed and abilities, "After carrying a few hundred pounds around all day you'll feel light as a feather." he joked.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-23-2011

Lisa smirked as she watched her minions move off to do her bidding. However she noticed Mar, the captain, was talking to some other girl. What was with these girls trying to move on what was hers? She watched Mia and Malon doing the tryouts and smirked knowing those two would get there's soon enough, but for now she had a few other things.

"Heya Mar." she yelled waving at Mar and without much thought kissed his cheek. "Good work on the court, I was really impressed." She turned to Katherine. "Oh, who is this?" she asked leaning against the captain's long arm. Her blue eyes focused on Katherine in a way to tell her to walk off.

OOC: Going to skip Malon's turn till tryouts are over

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-23-2011

Jewl's face lit up a little when he said they could leave soon and she took her first ever bite of pizza. It was delicious. She quickly downed that slice and another and another. Soon she was leaning back in her chair, patting her full stomach.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-23-2011

John couldn't help but smile as he watched her devour the pizza, finishing off his last slice as well. Damn, she could almost give my record a run for its money... Almost.

Just then Rose walked by the table, already carrying the bill; it was customary for John to be exceptionally quick, so he had always requested the bill come earlier than it normally might, to save everybody some time; he always left a fairly large tip as well, so they were always glad to get that a bit quicker. "Still living up to your reputation I see."

John laughed a bit. "You know it. Thanks" he replied, taking the bill, watching her leave. He looked at "the damage". Ouch, too bad we missed the two for one special they had yesterday. He took out his wallet, paying the bill and making sure to leave a twenty dollar tip. He knew how hard it was to get by on minimum wage.

"Alright then, let's go." he said, heading for the door. If all went well, they should make it back to his Office, the upper level of which containing the little more than a janitor's closest which passed for his sleeping quarters. It was just big enough for him to fit in, with a bed, and actual janitors closet where he kept his supplies; everything else he kept in his closet.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-23-2011

"Uh, h-hi, I'm Katthrine," Katthrine said, she didn't run but Lisa's glare clearly had an effect as she backed away a bit, "It's, nice to meet you."

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-24-2011

Mar laughed, "Oh c'mon, you can do anything if you put your mind to..." he got cut off in his inspirational speech as Lisa rushed to his side. He smiled at the peck and looked down at Lisa with a grin, "Perfect. Hey Lisa, this is Katthrine, my new friend. She'd like to join the cheerleaders," he said, although that clearly hadn't been what Katt had said to him, "Think you can get a spot for her in the team? I bet with your skills you can help Katthrine get real good in no time!" he exclaimed with a hopeful grin.

A fist flew in Mar's direction, catching him off-guard and bonked his head over, "Oi," the coach said with a somber expression, snarling, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Oww, what was that for, old man?!" Mar rubbed the small bump on his head, but then the adult grabbed Mar and shoved him back into the running tracks.

"Off to work out, you!" the coach scolded, then looked back to Katthrine and Lisa, "If you're cheerleaders, Ms. Rossana left a while ago. Do you need directions?" the big man offered.

"Geesh, honestly," Mar mumbled as he picked up the pace in no time after his team, "Guess I should run a bit. I'll have to talk with them later," with that, he gave a small wave to Katthrine and Lisa as he passed by them and focused on running.

Eventually, the weredragon caught up with Michael and Shaun, "Hey, how's it going? Get the rules memorized?" he asked casually.

(Lockers)

"I got hers," Delphi said.

"And I got hers," Tifa added.

The twins giggled to themselves. They had already taken the clothes from Mia and Malon and put them in some discreet gym bags, "Ugh. Even that cow's bras are heavy, seriously," Delphi groaned, looking down at the oversized bra she had to deposit with scorn.

"Well, it'll make a great flag, won't it?" Tifa grinned. The twins laughed and zipped the bag, unaware of anybody within the room since they were lost in their antics.

RE: Red Meadow. - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2011

OOC: KSHXX! This is Frisk to headquarters, I repeat, Frisk to headquarters, the Coyote has landed!

Name: Ahanu Istaqa (Native American Algonquin and Hopi name meaning "He laughs" and "Coyote man")
Nickname: His foster family affectionately refers to him as "Little Bastard" and "Runt". He does not have many friends, but they have called him things like "Flops Like Fish" and "Chief". When he isn't being made fun of, everyone just calls him Ahanu.
Species: Natural Born Yee Naldlooshii or "Skin-Walker". Can be considered a Werecoyote with a hint of Raven. Skin-walkers are said to be people who can transform into any animal pelt they wear, but Ahanu's tribe can only transform into their totem animals, Coyote and Raven.
Appearance: Standing at 5'0ft, Ahanu is a short, dark, caramel-skinned, boy with dark brown eyes and black hair, cropped a little short except for a lock of long hair on the side, which is braided neatly. He wears some sort of Indian choker made from old man Coyote's bones, and a sleeveless, hooded jacket with old man Coyote's fur lining the hood and the arm holes. He wears a patterned cloth headband with two black feathers sticking out on either side of his head, a regular shirt underneath his jacket, regular jeans, and sneakers. He's rather lean, some would say "skinny", but he's athletic enough from all the physical games he played growing up.
Appearance as Were:[spoiler=Runt:][Image: KaHaTeNi_coyote.jpg] Minus the piercings. Stands at a mere 5'5ft. His short hair grows into a black and red mane. His coyote is unique in that it has red markings, symbolizing it's supernatural nature.[/spoiler]
Personality: Goofy, playful, and a lover of pranks, he is very friendly and outgoing, but is insecure about his height. He does not mind being made fun of and often laughs along. He is very loyal to his friends however, and has some sort of an "Omega" pack mentality where he acts as the peacemaker between his friends, taking their frustration and anger toward each other and turning it into amusement instead. He has moments of great wisdom before reverting back to a goofy little spazz.
Short Bio: Ahanu is from a Native American reserve and one of the few remaining Skin-Walker tribes in America. The reserve was burnt down by the more superstitious Native Americans who believed Skin-Walkers still feasted on human flesh. He survived, but was orphaned, and then later picked up in the desert by a caravan of other abandoned werecreatures from all over the world, all of them were Trickster Archetypes, from a Werekitsune to a Werespider. His older foster sister, a Wereraven, gave him a few of her feathers to wear on his his headband, allowing him to grow Raven wings as a were. The multi-cultural family settled down in Red Meadow, sending their youngest, Ahanu, to school, which he has been attending for a year now.

OOC:

[Cheerleader's Field]

A boy with caramel colored skin and a cheery disposition walked onto the field in the team mascot's suit. He had the costume's head tucked under one arm as he walked up to the Cheerleading Coach. "Hi!" He said with an enthusiastic bounce. "Am I too late for the tryouts? I'm going for male cheerleader- go team!" He cheered, punching the sky. "-But I heard the team was still looking for mascots-" The boy, who looked a little too short for a ninth grader, put the head on, adding some inches to his height. "Is that position still open?" He asked, his voice now a little muffled inside the sweltering suit.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-24-2011

Ooc: the fool from king Lear as frisk e. Coyote? Oh shit we's in trouble now!

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-24-2011

"I think we're all good, Shaun's a fast learner," declared Michael, confident that the new guy would be able to get on the court and not trip over his own shoelaces. "So ready to run some plays, captain?"

(Girl's Locker Room)

Having finished showering, and putting back on her street clothes, the lovely, dark haired girl turned to leave. However, Ada started hearing the twins laugh once again, making that same mischievous giggle that they failed to hide. Wonder what's so funny? She walked over, curious about what was going on, and noticed them stuffing a bra clearly not their size, and asked with a stern tone, "What would make a good flag, hmmm?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-24-2011

"Wha-what? No, that's not what I was saying at all," Katthrine started before she was interupted by the coach's entrance. She gulped a bit at the large man, "N-no I'm fine, I was just going." she smiled a bit. After he'd left she turned her attention back towards Lisa, "I don't know what Mar was talking about, I really wouldn't be good as a cheerleader," she admitted, fidgeting slightly.

"Got the basics down at least, suppose that's enough for me to at least start playing without worrying about getting kicked off the team for fouling too much in my first game," Shaun joked a bit as he continued the run. As they circled around he caught sight of Lisa, grinning a bit, "So, who's your girlfriend? Saw that quick kiss," he teased a bit.