Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-18-2011

Jewl's expression dropped and she looked down at her untouched Pizza. "Responsibilities?" she said softlym her voice carrying a sad tone. "What about me? Dont I count as a responsibility?" She wanted her old father back so badly, he was her whole world, she was his. She looked down at the Pizza again, but decided she wasnt hungry, especially not for any food that belonged to this strange world, the same strange world that had taken her father from her for years. The very same world that may insure she never got him back.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-18-2011

John closed his eyes and ruined his index finger and thumb over them, lightly massaging as he thought. "Yes, you are." he opened his eyes and looked at her. "But I can't just up and leave for a whole week without making sure somebody can do the job I won't be able to. It's against my work ethic." more jokes to a lost, half broken teen who may or may not be your daughter; real smooth dude. "besides to just go out without any supplies would be foolish; we should at least stock up on water; and food probably bring some food as well; maybe even a few sleeping bags." the truth was, if they got back to his office, they might not need all that much time; call him paranoid, but always had some MREs, water bottles, and camping supplies ready; he didn't know why, it just sorta seemed... like he was actually being prepared for something for once... But if he wanted to keep his job if/when he got back, he had to atleast make sure a substitute was available.

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-18-2011

"We dont need those things. I didnt need any of that to get here." Jewl assured him. "And the job you are doing now wasnt always being done...who was doing it before you? Make them do it again." She didnt understand how the world worked. For her, everything was simple. Her Father had lived with her before in the forest, why couldnt he do it again?

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-18-2011

He smiled at her. "The person who taught before me retired... That's actually the main reason I got hired here, cause they needed somebody to take his place." He frowned. if she had gotten here herself, maybe it'll be quicker now that she know the way... If it took her a week, then either she has water retention on par with a camel, or there's a source of fresh water... I'd still feel better if I brought some emergency supplies though. Not to mention that that would put him and her virtually alone during the moon's full glory, and he really didn't wanna take that risk. He looked her over again, and smiled in an attempt to reassure her, swallowing the last bite of his second last pizza slice. "Tell ya what," he said, noticing she looked very malnurished, "At least eat something first; I'll order ya something else if this isnt to your liking; just means more for me. Then we'll go back to my office, make a few arrangements, get some things, then we'll go. How's that sound?"

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-19-2011

Mar and the coach's arms shoot forwards and they each grabbed one of Shaun's with their hands, "Now, where do you think you're going, sport?" they rhetorically asked in unison, Mar with a wicked grin and the coach with a mad frown.

"You were the last to try out. Time to begin practise, eh?" Mar grinned, seizing Shaun and pulling him back all the way back to the line. The coach nodded to Mar and stepped in front of the line.

"Alright, boys and girls," he sarcastically began, "Fortunately, we didn't get many wimps this year, so it's safe to say everyone's in peak condition to start. Okay, ladies, start getting sweaty!" he hollered, making a circular motion with his index, which meant to start trotting around the court.

Mar watched the team start running and gave Shaun a playful nudge, "C'mon. We warm up first, then Mike'll show you the ropes, ain't that right, Mike?" he grinned over to Michael. Mar was intending on correcting Shaun if he made mistakes, but he was too lazy to actually tutor single member, let alone his whole team. That's what the coach and his other teammates were there for.

(Cheerleader's court)

"Alright! You're in!" Mia cheered, reaching up to pat her new friend on the back, "I knew you could do it. Welcome to the team, Malon," she giggled.

The twins giggled maliciously, "Alright, Lisa. You lead, as always," they said in unison, standing by the captain with their hands rested on their hips, smirking down at the overexcited Mia bouncing back and forth between Malon.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-19-2011

Michael nodded, offering Shaun a friendly grin as he admitted, "Heh, not sure how much I can teach ya, since you're almost as skilled as the captain, but I can at least work you through all of our plays. Anyways, we'd better start warming up, the coach is probably a bit peeved about earlier." The human then started dashing off with the rest of the team, trying to tell himself that normal people could pull off some of the feats he had just witnessed.

Ada groaned as she watched the cheerleading tryouts, having already finished her soccer tryout. Upon witnessing Malon's success she joined Mia in congratulating her, patting her other shoulder and telling her, "Nice one, Malon!" She then glanced over at the twins which weren't putting much effort in hiding their mischievous giggling as they stood beside their captain. "Hmmm..." The were-vixen narrowed her eyes, and overheard small parts of rather nasty whispers in her ears. Better keep an eye on those three. They look like a group of B grade goons.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-19-2011

"Huh? Aren't tryouts over?" Shaun asked as the coach and Mar stopped him from running off, he was a bit surprised that they were going to start a practise right after the tryouts, but there wasn't much he could do about it, arguing at this point wouldn't make a good impression on the team or the coach so he sighed a bit and walked back towards the basketball court.

He nodded towards Michael as he talked, smiling a bit, "Well, the rules for this sport would be a nice start." he chuckled as he started on the laps, catching up to Michael in order to talk to him more since he was the one that would be teaching him about it, "I've never really been too into sports, only really tried out cause of some friends so other than 'get the ball in the hoop' I know nothing about this sport." he admitted, feeling a bit stupid about trying out for a sport and making the team without knowing much about it, "So basic rules and stuff so I don't look like an idiot would be helpful."

Katthrine climbed down from the bleachers, walking up next to Mar, "Wow, that was pretty entertaining." she smiled, "I'm gonna have to start coming to the games if you two are on it." she said as she glanced towards the boy that had gone head to head with the captain.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-20-2011

(Cheerleader field)
Malon blushed seeing Mia and Ada so happy for her success. "Thanks guys, I didn't that dance would have swung Miss Rosanna." she smiled happily.

"Hey you three, tryouts aren't over. In line." Rosanna shouted. "Oops guess that means making the team doesn't excuse us from tryouts."

(Sidelines)

Lisa watched as the two giggled at the same time. It sometimes creeped her out how the two girls seemed to finish one another sentences. "Let's start with something basic....I have to stay here to help run drills, you two go into the locker room and steal those two cows clothes. Heck if you have time...hang it by the flag pole. Got it? Don't fail me girls."

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-22-2011

Mar stopped in his tracks to stand by Katthrine. "Yeah. Guy's really capable of kicking ass in this team, I'm gonna have him trained to be the best assaulter," he grinned as he watched Shaun and Michael chat while running. The coach seemed to be angry at Mar, yelling at him to get back on track, but the dragon was busier now.

"So, you sure you're not gonna sign up for any sport? I bet a cute girl like you would make the cheerleader team," he grinned, resting a hand on his side to contemplate his new friend.

(Cheerleader's Fields)

Mia playfully nudged Ada, "See? What did I tell you? She was gonna make it!" she giggled, then grabbed Malon and tugged her sleeve, "Here, let's get in line. You don't wanna see Ms. Rossana angry!" she laughed, walking over to where they were designated to.

(Sidelines)

Delphi grinned maliciously "Of course. You've nothing,"

"To worry about at all. They'll get what's coming to them!" Tifa finished. They were twins alright.

They sneaked out quietly, and headed for the girls' lockers to look for Malon's and Mia's clothes.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-22-2011

OOC: *lol* Why does everyone think Ada is a cheerleader? C'mon guys, support the women's soccer team. :P /joking

Michael chuckled a little, and uttered in surprise, "Wow, really? I figured you were some sort of ex-high school super star or something the way you played against the captain. Anyways, basketball is pretty simple, it's a five on five sport with..." He quickly relayed the basic rules to Shaun, before adding, "But eh, that's just the standard rules. I'm sure the coach will have us all run some plays after our warm-ups."

(Cheerleader's Field)

"Heh, I didn't doubt you, Mia." After a short giggle, Ada noted the cheerleading coach's impatience before telling Mia and Malon, "Heh, I guess I'd better get out of the way. I'll see you two a bit, going to change out of my soccer outfit." She waved them goodbye before heading towards the girl's locker room.