Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-16-2011

Shaun held both his arms infront of him, feeling the wind get knocked out of him from the ball striking against them both, Dang, I really hope he realizes I'm a were. he thought as he began dribbling the ball again after catching his breath. Shaun looked over towards the bleachers and chuckled a bit, "Wow, not even on the team and already have my own cheering section. Well, can't dissapoint the fans. Looks like I don't have much choice but to score now." although he tried to sound confident the truth was he couldn't figure out anyway how, everything he tried so far had failed, and he doubted he'd be able to sink a basket with Mar standing between him and the hoop, "Alright, let's see if you can keep up." he smiled as he suddenly ran towards the right side of the court, waiting for Mar to follow before moving back towards the other side. He didn't expect to tire the weredragon out but hoped at least to get ahead enough to get a clear shot and taking it when he did.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-16-2011

Mia blinked, watching Malon start dancing out of the blue. She got the message though, and grinned as she also wanted to cheer her new friend, "Go Shaun, Go Shaun, take the chance, dunk it!" she sang along, shaking her pompoms encouragingly.

"Lisa," said one of the black haired twins standing by her sides, clearly annoyed, "They're cheering for the small fry, not for our Captain," she complained. Her twin followed: "They shouldn't be able to. Plus one of them's a newbie!"

Mar smiled. He took the chance to assess Shaun's movements, "Just as I thought, he relies on speed... Probably an ex-football player," he told himself, noting how Shaun wasn't bouncing the ball. He followed him, wanting to see just what his opponent was planning to do. Upon catching up, he noticed how he shifted for the other corner. As expected, Mar took a relatively small while to catch up, enough to give Shaun a minuscule window of opportunity. "Just try it!" he shouted with a big grin. Mar wasn't one to focus himself with the cheerleading, he never paid attention to them while in the game.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-16-2011

Malon smiled seeing Mia join her. She suddenly bumped Mia with her hip encouraging the human girl to dance the same way.

"You think I didn't notice?!" she snapped at the two twin cheerleaders. "Stop them from cheering Tifa, Delphi...any means necessary got it?" she spoke sharply. "I won't have us being a laughing stock because of one big titted girl and a dumb bimbo."

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-16-2011

Shaun ran back and forth a couple more times before he spotted a large enough window, kicking off the ground hard as he charged forward towards the basket, jumping into the air with the intent to dunk it again.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-16-2011

"Right!" said the twins in unison. When they talked like this it was hard to tell who was who, but their hairdoes, while similar, had plain differences: Delphi's hairdo had a loose bang framing the left side of her face while Tifa had the same but framing the right. They made for Malon and Mia, obviously angry, and seized them both by their arms. "You're both in trouble!" they both said in unison, again.

"Hey, letgo!" Mia whimpered, not very strong, and had no choice but to allow herself to be dragged. The twins, for all intents and purposes, were exhibiting physical strength that human girls their age did NOT have.

"That's the SAME..." said Mar as he hurried, panting in-between the sentence as Shaun was just too fast, then jumped and reached with his arm to intercept, "AS BEFORE!" he shouted, smacking the ball right off Shaun's hand. This time however, Mar had not restrained himself properly since he had almost been had, and wasn't able to catch the ball.

Instead, the smack sent the basketball flying across the court and right outside of the gym through one of the open windows.

The gym briefly died in silence once more. The force Mar had displayed just then had fallen short to the fact Shaun had been the first one to literally pass Mar and force him to intercept by heading to the hoop himself, causing him to briefly lose his cool.

Even Tifa and Delphi softened their grips, their eyes paralyzed with surprise as time seemed to warp around Mar and Shaun, dragon and wolf, exerting their best in the competition, falling back to the floor in slow-motion like warriors of a great battle.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-16-2011

Malon brushed one of the twins off as she watched the ball fly out of the gym. Whoever this Mar was, he was strong.

Lisa blinked in shock, how could that have happened? She knew Mar was strong, but no one could smack the ball like that.

"What the hell is going on here?!" suddenly a loud voice boomed. Malon looked over to see it was a woman standing by the entrance with a whistle around her neck and a clipboard in her hand. She immediately recognized it to being Miss Rosana, the cheerleaders coach. Her familiar sweater reading "Cheerleading coach" in bold letters for all to see.
"I may not be the basketball coach, but I will stop this right now." she continued to shout loudly as she walked closer to the groups in her short shorts showing her athletic frame. "You two boys cut your pissing contest out and get back in line with the others. That includes you Mr.Phane. " she pointed to the disguised dragon. "And Coach, keep your players in line rather then allowing this behavior in the gym."

She swiftly turned to the girls, and noticed Lisa. "Lisa, why haven't you organized the try outs yet?"
"Coach I was just...just..."
"Just isn't good enough Missy, I gave you the captaincy, and I can remove it if I have to."
"Yes...yes ma'am" Lisa said sharply.
"Good all try outs for cheer leading to the field. Go!" she shouted.
Malon took a breath in and looked back to Shaun wishing him good luck as she and Mia followed the others to the tryouts for cheerleading.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-17-2011

Shaun panted slightly from the exhertion of running for so long, "Guess, we call this a draw," he chuckled a bit as he caught his breath. He scratched at his head a bit as the cheerleading coach yelled at the two of them, "S-sorry ma'am, guess we let the whole alpha male thing go to our heads." he smiled a bit as he looked over towards Mar, "Good game, though, guess I didn't manage to score against ya huh?" He asked as he stood, catching Malon as he waved towards her to wish her luck with her own tryout.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-17-2011

Mar grinned towards Shaun, shrugging after the cheerleader coach. "Good moves, sport. You definately are one of the fastest guys I've had to defend against," he laughed heartily.

The basketball coach blinked at Rossana's appearance and shook his head, lifting his pencil in the direction of Mar and Shaun, "Come over here. Ahem... you did good, Mr. Dowley. Welcome to..." but he was cut short as Mar placed a hand on Shaun's shoulder and spun him around effortlessly.

"I'm making you my central assaulter, you better start taking things seriously," the weredragon said with a big grin. The coach faked a tear, then suddenly yelled.

"Don't make decisions without my approval!" he snarled, shaking his fist at Mar, who only continued.

"By the way, name's Mar. It's nice to make your acquantice," he then said, extending a hand in greeting to Shaun. "Didn't catch your name."

In the meantime, Delphi and Tifa had made haste to Lisa's side, not wanting to be caught restraining either Malon or Mia. They liked playing the angels of the group, but they in fact were two of Lisa's groupees.

Mia whimpered a bit as she ran besides Malon, clutching the arm Delphi had grabbed earlier, "Oww. They didn't have to clutch so hard. I think they dug their nails into my skin!" she whined, then looked at Malon with a frown, "Oi, Malon, they didn't have to be so brutish, right?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-17-2011

"Aw man, knew I shouldn't have tried so hard," Shaun sighed a bit but smiled none the less, "This is really gonna cut into my relaxation time. Name's Shaun Dowley, Shaun'll work just fine though," he grinned, "Nice to be on the team, though I'll admit I hardly know a thing about the sport. Hmm? Hey I'll have to chat later, looks like the cheer tryouts are starting wouldn't be very nice if they watched my tryouts and I didn't do the same," he explained as he started off towards the field to watch Malon, Mia, and Ada try out.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-17-2011

"I guess we kind of ticked off Lisa is she sent those two after us." Malon chuckled a little, but inside she was nervous.

"Malon, Mia." Rossana said causing her to stop and fear the worst. "Uhm yes coach?" she said turning around to face the woman with her friend.
"I have to say that was pretty impressive dance moves you pulled with Mia." she paused looking at Malon's shirt. "I see you're still big in some departments from last time. At least your shirt didn't burst this time around."
"Coach!" Malon blushed hard wishing she hadn't said that in front of Mia.
Rossana chuckled, "Regardless, Malon I'm putting you on the team. Mia, you help her out with our dance moves."
"You're letting me join?" Malon stammered.
"Like I said, I liked your moves and if I like it, it's good enough for the squad. Now after the tryouts, go and see my assistant and she'll measure you for a proper shirt."

"Yes ma'am." Malon smiled happily.

Meanwhile, Lisa clenched her fist. How could the coach do this? Put her on the team like it was nothing. Fine, if that was going to happen then Malon and Mia's time with the cheerleaders would be a proverbial hell. "Tifa, Delphi, it seems we are going to have to do a few things to take Malon and Mia down a peg."