Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-13-2011

Jewl took a few moments to let it all sink in. After that she looked down sadly at the table. She then told him everything, about how he had raised her in the wild, how they had a cabin, how he had forbidden her from ever venturing too far from it, how she had never met another person before now, how she waited for three years for him to come back, and how she finally couldnt wait any longer and began her search, and here they were. "Can...can you come back with me? Maybe...maybe seeing the cabin will help." She said feebly, having little hope of taking him back home after what he had said.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-13-2011

John listened intently to the whole thing. Most of it makes sense; living outside of human contact would teach her independence, or at the very least dependence on something real, and not the foppery of people like me. This time he didnt push away the thought; this time he let it sink in, trying to follow it to it's source, let it lead him to what made those thought, and hopefully contained what he was missing. He almost had it, then something made him slip, a noise; someone's approaching from the left side.

Quickly he turned around. A few tables away, coming towards theirs, was Rose, both cheese pizzas in hand. He sighed with relief. As Rose came towards the table he said, "Ah, thank you," and helped her place the pizzas infront of him and Jewl.

"No problem honey," she replied, then, giving a passing glance to Jewl again, she walked away from them again.

"That actually sounds like an excellent idea; besides, a nature walk after lunch would be excellent exercise." he joked. "But right now, food is priority number one. Dig in." He grabbed a piece himself and took a bit. "mmmnm!" He said. "Careful; it's hot."

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-15-2011

"Damn, did that guy just jump over ten feet?" Michael blinked in surprise upon seeing Shaun's nearly inhuman leap and dunk before he regathered his senses. He turned to Mar and asked him, "Dude, was I just seeing things?"

Having finished her tryouts on the soccer field, Ada quietly entered gymnasium and took a seat on the bleachers to wait Shaun's tryout with the others, thankful she didn't miss too much. ...Is it really wise for him to show off his power that much? Well, no one's freaking out too much I guess. She panted a little, still wearing her snug soccer uniform since she rushed to come here. The were-vixen then turned her attention towards Malon and Mia, and offered them a smile. "Hey girls, did they already start your tryouts?" She then blushed lightly upon getting a better look at Malon, noticing that her ample chest was straining her uniform.

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-15-2011

Jewl looked at him hopefully and then at the Pizza. She mimicked what he had done to get a slice onto her plate, and then would prod the cheese with her finger a bit. "It looks so strange." she muttered a little, having never seeing anything like cheese or pizza or even bread before. She lived off the forest, berries, fruits, and mostly whatever animals she could trap and kill to cook.

"After we eat will we head back?" she asked, looking back in the direction of her forest. "It will be a week's hike from here, but if we leave early we can get to a good spot before the sun goes down."

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-15-2011

"Oooooh...! Look! It's Shaun!" Mia bounced in place as Malon looked over to the dunking stunt he pulled.

"Wh-what the...?!" the coach's jaw had comically dropped to the floor, and he was twitching in disbelief.

"Hoh?" Mar raised his eyebrow, "Even more interesting," he thought out loud, unwittingly responding Michael's answer. Mar grinned. He didn't like weres who outright disobeyed the communal gag order about their existences but if there was something he couldn't turn from was a challenge.

This one was challenging him, whether it be voluntarily or not. He smiled firmly and let his arms drop, before he palmed the coach's chin up to close his gaping mouth, then started walking towards Shaun, his fists clenched.

The gym briefly went quiet as the basketball team captain approached the disguised werewolf. The white-haired youth smirked and simply said "Yo."

"Ooooooooooh!" Mia was impressed, "It's... it's the captain! He approached Shaun, look! Malon!" she exasperatedly said. Mia was gossipy and easy to impress, although she wasn't alone in how impressed she was at this apparent confrontation. As a result of her excitement, she not only ignored Malon's questions but also tugged her from the sleeve repeatedly, never taking her eyes from the center of the court.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-15-2011

John coughed a bit, almost choking on his pizza. "A week's hike?!" He had thought it would have been closer, like something they could get to within a few hours. Again, makes sense if you want to stay away from society, but damn! I may not have that kinda time... Or need quite that much exercise! After having regained his composure, he replied "This might change things... If we're going to be gone that long I need to check with a few people about some things first... I have responsibilities here that I can't just leave..." He thought about this for a moment, "but I might be able to get somebody to cover for me... I'm not sure." He definately had enough vacation time saved up, and he had no doubt he could find one or more substitutes for his classes, but he still wished to make sure the biology and horticulture teachers could handle the greenhouse without him (they probably were more than capable of that, but he still thought he should check), and besides, there were a few items he needed to get from his office in that case... Some things he never liked to leave for a long time without.

RE: Red Meadow. - deathseal1390 - 04-16-2011

"what's going on?" alex said to kat "not really knowlageble about basket ball." he added

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-16-2011

It may have looked like a good thing that the captain of the basketball was approaching Shaun, but Malon could smell that the captain wasn't a human. Her nose, though not as focused as Shaun's, could detect the hint of a dragon scent. No doubt the captian was a were-dragon. She was surprised she never noticed the captain before as he was large even in human form that could only mean that was a small part of his true size.

She heard Ada's question and blushed. "Actually we haven't started yet." Malon replied as she adjusted her shirt. She wanted to take the tight uniform off so badly but she wasn't about to lose the promise she made to Shaun.

"Oh my...hehe is that you Malon?" a voice that Malon remembered all too familiarly. She turned around and sure enough was looking at Lisa, the red headed captain of the cheerleading squad. She was a human, and unlike Malon her frame was more athletic. Though Malon had her beaten in curves because of her cow heritage, Lisa was authentic in shape. Her breast being a supportive C cup and slender legs.

"Hi, Lisa." she replied.
Lisa chuckled as she continued to look over Malon. "It's funny, I thought you would never try out after that 'incident' the last time." she giggled.
"Well...uhm things change."
"Indeed, looks like you changed more because that shirt looks tighter then I remembered." she laughed causing the other senior girls to join in.
Oh how Malon wish she could change and give this harlot a scene she wouldn't forget, but she tried to stay clam.
The captain noticed Mia jumping around. "Hmm Mia, I didn't know you became friends with the girl that can't keep her top so to speak. Though I'm still curious why you're trying out again."
"I'm just doing it for a friend of mine. He's trying out for the team." she stammered.
"Oh? A friend? Is your friend the one the captain is talking to? He seems interesting." Lisa smiled putting a hand on her hip. "Might be someone worth wild?"
Malon face flushed a bit, "He's...not your type."
"Not my type? We'll see won't we?" she chuckled.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-16-2011

"I'm not sure," Katthrine said, "Though I think that boy did something impressive, that might be the coach for the basketball team." she explained as best she could.

Shaun smiled a bit, resting his hands behind he head as he smiled up at the larger boy, "Heya, take it your the captain?" He asked, "Pretty impressive jump huh? Yeah, spending the summers at my aunt's farm definately helps. You'd be amazed how powerful your legs get spending three months a year hauling hundred pound bags of feed around for the animals." he smiled, showing that he had actually planned this out a bit.

RE: Red Meadow. - deathseal1390 - 04-16-2011

"oooh." he said "wonder what's going on?" he asked as he looked onto the cort watching the coach, and the boy as well as mar.