Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-08-2011

Shaun waved them all off as he walked into the locker rooms, switching into one of the school's trademark red and black jersey and shorts as he walked onto the court, standing next to the other students that were there to try out. He glanced around a bit, spotting the current members that were on the team chatting with eachother on the bleachers, Huh, wonder which one of them's the captain. he thought as his eyes darted slightly between each, wondering if there was a marking on their jersey to show they were the leader.

"Huh, oh, no not me," Katthrine smiled and blushed a bit, "I'm a bit of a clutz, I wouldn't make any sport's team in a million years. I can barely hold a ball let alone dribble one." She said, "But I'll come to watch the tryouts, not like I've got anything else planned."

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-08-2011

OOC: Ok.

IC: John tried to "exit" the hug. "Back? Like, back to our old life?" John shook his head semi-consciously. "I'm gonna be frank with you; two years ago I came out of a comma -- a very long sleep -- in a hospital; I had no idea where I was, or what had happened; the doctors there told me I had been out for a whole year. Anything from what we reckoned would've been 14 years early -- 16 years now -- was gone; they figured it was due to brain cell damage, very typical for cases like mine; they said I might get them back, I might not, they had no idea.

"I don't think I even ever had a decent memory; what I can recall is just glimpses, shadows to something... something even I can't figure out. I've been here, surviving, since then. Then you showed up. You openned up what I think must be some of those lost memories. You say I am your father, but the fact might be that I was your father; I have no way to guarrantee to you that I am the same as I was then. Whatever I was then, whatever we were to each other... I have a whole different life now! I don't know if I could just leave it behind..."

But do I want to? More thoughts buzzing at his ear. True, he did feel something for this girl, regardless of who she was, and he would not exactly be leaving much behind... But... Something pulled him back, told him that this would not be the wisest course of action. He had heard this voice once before, and it had never been wrong. Ever. But he couldn't just leave this girl, obviously alone, to fend for herself. Isn't that what you've been doing, if she's right? That voice was starting to piss him off now. Though he knew what really was enraging him was the thought of leaving anybody, especially her, to fend for themselves. he shook himself out of his thoughts and back into reality. "I don't not know whether or not I can give you back your old life," he paused again, choosing his words carefully, "...but I think I might be able to offer you a new one..." True, he would have to make massive changes to his lifestyle, and it would cost more, but screw moneys! He never really gave much of a shit about currency; survival was the only thing that really mattered... Maybe she could help him change that... Give him an excuse other than "failure to die" to continue living. His stomach rumbled. That's not good... "Anyway, I think we should get some lunch before we start making all these life shattering plans." He half joked.

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 04-08-2011

Stephen heard how Jewl defended the person she claimed to be her Dad. How could she defend John when she lived with him and thus knew he was a monster, that could easily kill her or turn her into on. He sighed wondering how this girl could love the father when he was a monster. When John said that he was in a coma and a year earlier came out of he nodded in understanding realizing he must have been bitten when he came out of his coma. When he went on to explain how their lives would be different, Stephen sighed and heard the John stomach rumble. "I got one question for you John before your coma were you a monster or only after you woke up, if you were before then not really my place.. she is old enough to make her own choices. Second if it is after you woke up then do you really think you safe to be around her?" he asked.

John looked over at Stephen then, his eyes boring holes into him. He stepped towards the were, eying him up and down; noticing the scars on his neck, the look in his eyes, the confusion in his posture. He spoke slowly, taking his time to choose his words very, very carefully. "I have been like this for as long as I can remember... Perhaps longer. My specific... condition is not cause by some virus or rogue paracite -- if it was I wouldn't have been able to take two steps outside that hospital. My... attributes are linked directly to my genetic makeup; whatever their origin, they are mine, to the very core of my being." He took a long intake of breath through his nose. "I think you should be able to understand at least that part, Raziel" A thin smile played about his lips. "And your quite right: every person's life is their's by right; it is treason to mankind - nay, all beings, to dictate how they should live their life." He turned his head back to look at Jewl, then returned his raptor gaze back to Stephen. "And I'll say it again, people hate it when you talk about them like they're not there." He stepped back, then started back towards the door. "Look, I'm famished, are you two coming or not?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-08-2011

Jewl's expression became more and more saddened with every word. The thought that, after having waited and searching this whole time, her foster father wouldnt or couldnt even remember her? Couldnt remember all the memories they had shared, all the times they had been together when he was raising her out in the forest, their home! It was all she could do to not cry. Then Stephen began talking about how John was a monster and how he was dangerous, and then heard him respond by talking about a condition. "Whats going on? What are you two talking about?!" She asked almost angrily. "My father is not a monster, he is a wonderful person!"

John paused halfway out the door, Jewl's cries yanking his heartstrings almost out of his body. "Tell yeah what, I'll buy ya both lunch, spill my guts for both of ya, then you two do the same, ok? Ok." he didn't wait for either of their responses, just headed put the door towards a pizza shop just off campus. He didn't mean to sound so callus, or to just walk out on them, especially with Jewl in such a state, but he was seriously considering killing one of them for sustenance in the back of his mind, and he really, really didn't want that to happen.

RE: Red Meadow. - deathseal1390 - 04-09-2011

"gusse i might as well too, unless they have anything artisy..." he said shifting his eyes slightly

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-10-2011

(Girls' Lockers)

"Here!" chirped the shorter blonde girl from behind Malon. Mia was now clad in a frilly orange skirted, red cheerleader uniform and her pompons were already in her hands. She had tied her hair into two small pigtails so it wouldn't bother her. She looked like a cute and bubbly cheerleader.

"C'mon Malon! You signed up already, right? I'll bring you over to the changing room!"

With that, she practically began dragging the concealed werecow over to their changing rooms with the spare uniforms. "Try these on!" she gingerly said, "Hurry, the rest of the girls are already about to begin at the gym!"

(Outside)

"Alright then. The tryouts should be interesting," Mar nodded, "C'mon then, the gym's over there," he pointed to the large annex to the institute, "I'll go on ahead, don't want the coach yelling at me. See ya," he saluted with his hand and a small grin, winking.

With that, the boy left for the boy's lockers.

(Lockers)

After dressing in his basketball team's clothes, the captain's number written on its back and front, Mar slipped in his wristbands and made it to the gym. On the way, he was followed by three of his gang's members.

One of them was the first to speak, "Boss, there's something up at the hideout. Seems like some group of losers is loitering about it."

Mar smirked, "They must not know where they are. Leave them be."

"I know, but there were many. I don't think they're from this school, either," the young basketball player added. Mar batted an eyebrow.

"...Alright. We'll check it out after the tryouts and practise," the weredragon nodded, sighing in his mind. The schedule was getting tighter than he'd anticipated for the day.

After he made it to the lines where the coach had everyone gather, Mar stood and scanned the place with his eyes. "There's lots of new people trying out... Well, time to dispose of the garbage," he shrugged, chuckling to himself as he took the coach's side as the captain.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-10-2011

Malon nodded and removed her shirt looking at the cheerleading outfit. "Doesn't look like they change the sizing since I last tried out." she remarked as she slipped the shirt on. Getting it over her shoulders was easy, but her breasts was another thing as she stretched the shirt over her mounds. She took a breath in and slipped the shirt over as she exhaled. Her chest swelling back out into properly proportion and causing the front logo to distort slightly. It was tight, but Malon figured she could handle it. "Uhm how do I look?"

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-10-2011

OOC: tired of waitin for Maero/Casey; I'ma startin in on pizza

IC: John entered his favourite sit down pizzeria and sub shop: "Anyonio's" -- which happened to be just off campus. He decided to grab a table of three, just incase Jewl or Stephen did take him up on his offer to join him; it would be pretty obvious to see him, he had picked the most evident window seat he could find.