Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-05-2011

John looked up as the intercom sounded and sighed with relief. maybe Mondays aren't so bad after all... This would give him much more time to sort things out with Jewl... Not to mention catch up on lunch! Dren! I can't screw up now, not this close to the moon, and certainly not now that she's here! The full moon was only a couple of days away; John had found that, if he ingested large amounts of food -- though not much larger than he normally ate, though for most people that would have been a very significant amount -- especially proteins, he could sort of "cheat" the transformation: the excess food and drink provided him with lots of nutrients, and lessed the affect of his instincts; secondly it gave him sufficient energy to enter into a sort of "stasis hibernation", which conviniently usually lasted the full three days, if he did it right, of the full moon; he simply wrapped himself up in something that he could only describe as being a cuccoon, then he simply entered the "mind abyss", and in three day's time he woke up and shed the shell, which biodegraded within a few hours. But if he didn't keep to his diet and continued to prep his body, then he was as good as dead -- or more accurately everybody around him would be.

He looked down at the girl in his arms, "Say, you wanna go get some lunch?"
He looked over at Stephen. "If you're hungry, Raziel, you might as well come along too."

RE: Red Meadow. - deathseal1390 - 04-05-2011

"can i see?" he asked "i stuied to be a nurse in my old collage." he said "i could take temperatures but i could treat a infection very well." he said, trying be of some use and not just dead weight and a annoying person.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-05-2011

Malon reached up and grabbed Shaun by the ear playfully. "Hold on a sec, I remember someone saying they would try out for basketball team right?" she chuckled, "I'm not trying out the cheerleading squad for nothing."

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-05-2011

Ada giggled lightly and joined Malon on pushing Shaun to join. "Nice try, silly. Now c'mon, everyone's trying out for something. As soon as I'm done with my soccer tryout, I'll be in the stands rooting for ya."

Michael sighed in relief that classes were done early as he left for the gymnasium, eager for another year of basketball. Hmmm, wonder what sort of rookies are going to try for the team this year? Heard the coach managed to recruit some superstar guy from high school to be the captain.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-05-2011

"Ow ow ow, alright alright, I remember," Shaun said as Malon yanked on his ear, soon have Ada pushing him along too, "Fine, to the gym then, we'll all enter and try out and see what happens." He smiled, "Good luck joining the cheerleaders Malon, and same to you with the soccer team Ada." He said as he started towards the building's gym, slightly nervous but at the same time unable to hide his excitement as he shook slightly.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-07-2011

Mar smirked and shook his head at Alex and then grabbed Katt by her forearm, firmly tugging her up, "I'm flattered. We just met and you already care about me," he chuckled, "Thanks, but I'm fine. Anyway, guess lunch will have to wait for us."

With the announcement hitting his ears, Mar realized his free time had come to an end, "I've to go," he said, then turned his head to the gym building. "If you guys are gonna sign up for sports, it's where I'm headed," he smiled, then looked over to Alex, "We're trying out for the basketball team, too," he nodded.

(Halls)

Mia eagerly followed the group, soon taking the lead. "I'll go ahead, since I've to get changed. Malon, after you sign up, come over to the girl-lockers! I'll be waiting."

The blonde young woman giggled as she turned to them, then promptly bounced over to the gym.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-07-2011

"Uhm sure." she smiled watching the happy girl bounce away. She wondered if this was a good idea, but then again maybe he'll be different this time. She promptly wrote her name on the sign up sheet, and made her way to the change rooms soon after. She noticed there were many other girls around getting changed into uniforms. Where was she going to get one? And did they have one in her size?

"Mia, you in here?" she asked wondering where her newest friend had gone to.

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-08-2011

(Was waiting for Casey...)

Jewl looked up at her father and nodded. "I...I Guess. But then we go back right? We go right back?" She asked him, almost pleading. She didnt like the world outside their forest, it was strange and full of strange people. She preferred the safety and stability of the forest over the chaos and danger of society. She then looked back at the boy who had told her to stay away from her father, waiting a moment more to see if he had anything to say, if he would respond to what she ha said, and if not she would follow her father wherever he took her.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-08-2011

OOC: Been four days since he last posted, johalt, Maero. You may static him and continue with your own plot unhindered.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-08-2011

Ada grinned towards her new friends and told them, "Thanks, Shaun. Good luck on the court, and good luck with the cheerleaders, Malon." The were-vixen walked off towards the soccer field, enjoying the warm autumn day.

Michael looked about, a bit surprised by the lack of freshmen trying out so far. Hmmm, maybe some of them didn't get the message that tryouts are going on a bit early. Ah well. He then noticing Shaun entering through the double doors, and offered him a friendly smile. "Hi there. Here to try out for the team I take it?"