Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-04-2011

"Don't call papa a monster!" Jewl shouted as she hugged her father, "I was worried, you just suddenly seemed like you were in pain then fainted, I thought I'd lost you again." she said, crying slightly from joy of finally finding him.

"Well math's one of my better subjects, though that's not really saying much." Shaun joked as he stood up and picked up his tray, "Guess we'd better hurry to class, Mr. John strikes me as the type of teacher that'd lock you out if your a half second late. Sure they'll be holding try outs after school, so I guess I'll head there then, see if I can make the team." he shrugged.

"Well, we are looking for him aren't we?" Katthrin said, "Besides why would he not want us to find him? Come on let's just start looking. They can't have gotten far, and if I'm right they're probably fighting somewhere."

RE: Red Meadow. - deathseal1390 - 04-04-2011

"after you then." he said

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-04-2011

Jewl just stood there, completely confused as to what was going on. "What? Not human? What do you-" She started to see before John spoke. She jumped into his chest the moment she thought he wasnt badly hurt and hugged him tightly. "Papa!" she said, almost crying as she buried her head into his chest. She then looked up at the two that had come to help. "Kill?" she asked, looking at them with all her confusion showing in her eyes. "What are you talking about? My Papa is human!" she said, still clinging too him.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-04-2011

Heh, macho-ness is back in style, I see. thought John when Mar called him a "Rambling old man" --though in many ways he supposed that fit him perfectly. Though that won't excuse these guys from skipping class, not to mention if they actually were the ones who set off the alarms. He looked down at the crying, excited, joyous mass hugging him, and he hugged her back. He tried to stand up; it wasn't easy as he was still a little out of it from when he blacked out. Jewl... he ran his mind around this name, and its connotations to him. Precious, hard, nearly impossible to break, but if sufficient force put in just the right place, shatters to a million pieces, brilliant, almost everlasting... yep, that's her alright... He was still having a hard time getting over her, the main reason being that the people in the hospital where he "woke up" two years ago had said he couldn't have children; though they also said it looked injury related, and they had no idea how this specific instance could've occurred. Whatever, that was secondary; right all that matter to him was standing there, hugging his daughter; the question, which he would eventually come to, was what now? Regardless of his past life, he had an entirely new one, not to mention the truants he had right in front of him. Well I could always let the truancy office handle them... But what to do with her... while they hugged, John's eyes wandered to the clock on his wall. Oh shit...

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-04-2011

"Well, glad you're alright, I'm off then, see ya later," said Mar waving his hand while giving his back to John and Jewl, the former looked busy thinking to himself and the little girl seemed too busy hugging her supposed parent.

After he came out of the room, he blinked in surprise, noticing Katt and Alex not far away. He walked up to them from behind, hands in his pockets, and then suddenly said: "Weren't you guys headed for the cafeteria?" as casually as it came.

RE: Red Meadow. - deathseal1390 - 04-04-2011

"well, we got a bit distracted." he said wispering so only kat could hear "and by we i mean you.." then going back to normal volume asked "so what happened?"

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-04-2011

Jewl blinked and watched as Mar just left, leaving her just as confused as ever. She looked at the other boy who had come in with her, the one who had called her father not human. She hoped he would at least explain himself, but if he left she would be glad just to be in her father's arms.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-04-2011

Katthrin jumped a bit as Mar suddenly appeared behind them, "Well, we were a bit worried. I mean you just suddenly stormed off with that other kid and," she blinked a bit as she noticed the gash on his leg, and the blood staining his jeans, "Oh my god, did he attack you? What happened?"

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-04-2011

"Ehh?" Mar raised an eyebrow, then looked down at the small but bloody gash on his left thigh. The guy had pulled a knife on him, true, but that was because he was a were, and apparently Stephen hated them. He couldn't smell zoanthrope scent on either of Katt or Axel, so he figured they'd be safe. Consequently, they didn't need to know about Stephen's actions, lest it would cause a panic in the school because of a student carrying weapons. "Just scratched myself with some sharp stick or something, it's nothing," he shrugged. It in fact had healed up already. Weres were known for their rapid regeneration, and as it were, Mar's wound had already closed, the stain the only proof of his being attacked.

"More importantly, I'm hungry. You guys wanna go grab something to eat?" the white-haired youth smiled, trying to divert the topic.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-05-2011

"I think lunch already ended actually, I heard the bell just a few minutes ago." Katthrin said as she knelt down a bit, "If you cut it open on a branch you should get it looked at, you don't want it to get infected or something." she said as she reached towards his leg.

"Attention all students." A voice suddenly came over the intercom, echoing through the halls and the courtyard, "Due to a sprinkler malfunction the math's building is currently closed, as such all afternoon classes have been canceled for today. Repeat: All afternoon classes have been canceled for today. Tryouts for sports teams will be held now instead of at three for any interested students, please report to the science building's gym if you are interested. That is all." the announcement ended.

"Heh, well so much for being worried about math class. Guess we owe whoever started that fire a thank you." Shaun grinned, only thinking about how nice it'd be to get off class early, completely forgetting about signing up for a sports team.