Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-02-2011

"Yeah, I guess my family does like to keep fit," remarked Ada, chuckling a bit as she observed Mia's enthusiasm. "Mmmm, I can believe you about the cheering, you have a lot of energy."

Once Shaun spoke up about joining the basketball team, the black haired freshman shook her head and uttered, "Now what kind of attitude is that? I'm certain they give everyone at least one shot. My brother made it on last year, so I'm sure it would be a breeze for you, hehe." Ada giggled lightly, having fun poking fun at her big brother, before telling Shaun, "I'm not a cheerleader, but I'll cheer for you from the stands." The were-vixen smiled towards him, trying to encourage him despite the talk about this supposed super captain.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-03-2011

"Wow three cute girls all pushing me to join, how can I possibly say no?" Shaun chuckled as he finished off the last of his lunch, whiping off his mouth as he stifled a small belch, "So what's everyone got next? Math class for me," he groaned, "I hate mondays." he shook his head a bit.

RE: Red Meadow. - deathseal1390 - 04-03-2011

"why are you shouting!?" he said "if we want to follow him, we can'tt yell for him. if you do he'll know that we're looking for him. and that we were trying to follow him!"

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-04-2011

OOC: Since Maero hasn't posted in awhile I'm invoking my powers as GM and taking temporary control of his character to continue the RP. SDP secret technique! PO-ZE-SHUN!!!!!!!

IC:

"H-he's in his office, please you have to help him." Jewl begged as she led the two boys towards her father, kneeling down next to him as she entered the office, "Please be okay papa." she whispered.

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 04-04-2011

"I see sounds like he just fainted," Stephen said to Jewl to assure her.

Stephen glared at Mar and leaned in close, "Listen good make the call it sounds like her father just fainted; but it could be more serious every dam second counts monster," he stated at Mar.

When Jewl said her father was in his office and guided. Once in the office he got a good whiff of the were and shook his head. He looked intently at Jewl, "Your human how can you give a dam about a bloody ass monster? he asked the girl. "By staying with him your likely to get bit girl you don't want to end like one of us. It is painful; because no one would want to be with you then and every full moon you will lose control and become a savage monster monster," He stated not realizing that if he embraced his were and dragonic self he would be at peace with who he was.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-04-2011

OOC: d'ya mind if assume you guys walk slow? XD
Btw rofl position.

IC: A voice then rose from the darkness, like the voice of an angel. Please be okay papa.

Huh? Jewl? Suddenly a flash of light appeared -- faint, but in the absolute void that's all it took. John knew what it was: it was his way out. He had to get to it!

Slowly he pulled his formless being closer to the light, closer to salvation, until it enveloped him, coating his existence in fiery warmth.

The first thing he noticed was his near literal splitting headache. The second he noticed was that he was absolutely famished. The third thing was that there were three people standing around him -- two of them he recognized as students from his math class which everyone seemed to have skipped that morning, the third being Jewl... How could he have forgotten her!? And yet... He still couldn't remember why he that fact was so shocking. She had called him papa... Is it possible he could have had children? Or even just one child? Why couldn't he remember!?

But he did remember two things: her name, and the fact that she was more closer to him than anyone could ever fathom; he would have to figure out what that meant later.

It was then that he heard one of the students -- Stephen, john thought he was called; a very aspiring young chef, if he recalled -- going on about not being human. John hadn't actually opened his eyes yet: he had more 'sensed' the others in the room than anything else. He felt extremely groggy. This must be what a "hangover" feels like ... He decided to finish waking up. "Ya know, people Hate it when you talk about them like they're not there..."

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-04-2011

"Oi, get ahold of yourself," Mar knelt beside the teacher, putting a hand to his forehead. Being so close to him, his nose managed to pick his different scent, so he could tell this guy was a were. He didn't say anything to Stephen, as he gathered from the guy's reaction that he wasn't focused in keeping their secret from the girl who was calling him papa.

"What happened? Do you need medical attention?" the weredragon asked, retreating his hand while scanning his body for injuries or bruises, "You don't seem that hurt. Hey, what's the big idea, worrying us like that?" he then asked the girl, though he wasn't frowning or angry. In fact, he was relieved the teacher wasn't in any mortal danger.

(Cafeteria)

"Hmm, well, I'll make sure to cheer you all on today!" Mia pumped a fist up with a small grin, "Even you, Malon, so you can join the cheerleaders too!" she giggled. "Oh. Yeah, one period until practise... Humph. I also have Maths today," she frowned a bit, "I don't suppose any of you is good with numbers? I'm not very good with equations and triangles and stuff..." she bonked her own head playfully, rasping.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-04-2011

John chuckled a bit. "Well it's not exactly my idea of a good time either, believe you me." John tried everything in his power to get his eyes open, and succeeded in procuring a half-lidded laze of a glance. He inspected himself; finding nothing out of the ordinary, he proceeded to address the two boys. "I appreciate your concern, however I'd be more worried about yourselves at this point," here he started putting a little venom into his words. "Either of you boys wanna tell me why you skipped my math class, then proceeded to set part of it on fire, then attempt to beat the crap outa each other?" He was reaching of course, but this was his best guess as to what the hell happened, and he'd be able to learn what really went on from their responses -- whether they told him directly or not.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-04-2011

"Bah," Mar suddenly let go of John, dusting his hands, "You're not in any bad condition, just a rambling old man," he reached to scratch his hair while frowning. "Don't get on my case, he's the self-appointed messiah trying to make me kill him," he shrugged, talking about Stephen.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-04-2011

"I decent with math if you want some help, but that's if the math building will be open." Malon spoke as she ate the last of her hot dogs. "I think I saw the fire department coming in and checking the building, not to mention the water everywhere."

Suddenly the bell rang throughout the school signaling the end of lunch period. "Well that was quick." she glanced to shaun and nudged him. "Well since you are going to try out, I better get started on the cheerleading squad. Uhm Mia is there a sign up sheet somewhere?"