Digiartists' Domain Community!
Red Meadow. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Red Meadow. (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-01-2011

Malon blinked, "Hot springs?" she said in surprise before quickly quieting herself and nudging Shaun. "When did it get changed to having hot springs at the meeting?" she asked feeling her face nearly burning with embarrassment. She pictured herself in a bathing suit. All tight and hugging her curves leaving nothing to the imagination, but she then looked to Shaun for a moment. While she looked on and wondered how the wolf were appeared in swimming trunks she felt her bra tighten as her breasts slightly swelled in arousal before bringing herself out of it causing the growth to stop. She needed to calm down or else more problems could arise so to speak.

RE: Red Meadow. - Shadowknight - 04-01-2011

"Since they moved the meeting to the inn of course," Shaun explained, "Best part is the first meeting's entirely just having fun, can't wait to take a dip in those things. Hear people need to set up appointments for that place months in advance and we get to go every week." He smiled, excited about the fun time to be had, slightly oblivious to Malon's dilemma as he tore into his first hotdog, devouring three quarter's of it in a single bite.

"He seems friendly enough, I just wonder what the deal was with that other kid," Katthrine wondered aloud, "It was strange, like he was warning us or something, but what would be so dangerous about anyone at this school?"

OOC:

Edit: oops, almost forgot deathseal lol, sorry dude fighting a cold so brain's not firing on all cylinders.

RE: Red Meadow. - Crimson Fox - 04-01-2011

"Oh that sounds like fun, I can't wait." Ada perked up, loving the idea of spending a night at the hot springs. She then looked over to Mia and laughed softly, "Hehe, I sort of figured that, but if you guys practice outside, we might see each other during practice at least. Hmmm, actually, my brother Michael is on the basketball team so you'll probably see him." She then smirked lightly, "Oh, and what's the matter with a girl playing soccer, huh?"

RE: Red Meadow. - deathseal1390 - 04-01-2011

"i can;t thing of anything." he said "it seems that it might be interesting." he said towards kattherin

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-01-2011

"No! Not OK!" Jewl said, ignoring the warmth of the room completely and holding onto John by his arm. "You cant leave as soon as I find you! Papa, what happened? Why did you leave? Why arent you back home with me?" She asked him, her voice sounding desperate for answers.

RE: Red Meadow. - johalt - 04-01-2011

There was that touch again; and with it, the visions; and with them, the pain. This time John actually cried out, grabbing his head as he sank to his knees. He usually prided himself on his tolerence to pain, but this was immeasurable; it was like an explosion in his head. Nothing could have prepared him for this.
The darkness; it was back. Instinct; in darkness, find the light. Search. gotta stay calm. Nothing. Panic. Rage. Fear. Must get outa here. Must get to... To... Someone... then out of the dark, a name:
"Jewl" he spoke aloud. Yes, that was her name; like an angel, from another lifetime. Who was this little girl? Who was he, for that matter. With these last thoughts, he totally blacked out.

RE: Red Meadow. - Casey the furry one - 04-01-2011

Stephen shook his head when told him to shut up. He listened to Mar's question asking who he was to pass judgment on someone. "Someone who was bitten at ten. Ever since my life has been miserable. No one but my grandfather gave a dam about me afterwords," he said heavily.

"Oh protection good idea," he rolled his eyes, "what if it breaks, then you got to break the news that they are no longer human but a bloody ass monster." he growled back. When Mar said he was lower than nothing, "Your right I am nothing; but at least I am standing up for what I believe by hanging on into my humanity and not letting the beast get the upper hand," He stated firmly what he stood for. When Mar looked daggers at him he knew then there was no reasoning with the beast. He pulled out a switch blade that no longer had the safety pin. He saw the were throwing a punch at him and let it connect causing him to stumble back while he aimed the knife at Mar. He pressed the button as the blade came flying out towards the were's crouch.

RE: Red Meadow. - Maero - 04-01-2011

"Papa! Papa!" She cried out as he yelled, spoke her name once, and then passed out. "No, papa, I cant lose you again!" She cried, tears running down her face. She propped him against the wall, and then ran outside, looking for someone, anyone, who could help her. "Help! Help! My papa is sick! He needs help, someone please help us!" she yelled, looking for anyone at all.

RE: Red Meadow. - DragonMasterX - 04-01-2011

Mar's eyes widened as Raziel flew back, but not because of that fact. The knife was pointed dangerously at him, "This guy... He's going all out with a weapon?!" he growled and side-stepped, avoiding a fatal blow to his crotch.

He staggered slightly, clutching down his right thigh as some blood dripped through the cut that Raziel's knife managed to slice through his jeans. Mar narrowed his eyes and grunted, "Tch. So you wanna be serious, do you?"

After a moment of making sure the cut hadn't been deep enough to seriously hurt him, Mar's blue eyes set on Raziel's face. He didn't say anything; he hadn't anything to say to him.

He was about to jump on him while he was on the ground. If he stomped hard enough, he would surely knock the air of him and that'd be the end of this squabble. Mar stomped hard on the ground and prepared his attack, when the sharp cry of a young female caught his attention.

Mar turned his head and relaxed his muscles, unclenching his fists and softening his eyes as he finally noticed someone asking for help. Mar quickly found it to be a young girl and then, before setting out to run for her, he turned his attention back to Raziel, "I'll deal with you later. I'll make you pay for a new pair of jeans," he grunted.

With that, he began running in the way of Jewl, finally catching up with her. "Oi, what's wrong?" he asked, "Did somebody get hurt?"

(Cafeteria)

"Hmm?" Mia blinked in surprise, "Well... not many girls that I know play it," she shrugged, "Oh. Cool! I guess your family loves sports, huh?" she giggled. "Our basketball team's the strongest, you know? It wasn't until like two months ago, but this new Captain we got really got it going!" she excitedly said, but then poofed her chest a bit with a proud smile, "Of course, the team also has us! They do great because of our cheering!" Turning back to Shaun and Malon, she added: "So do you guys play anything?" she grinned.

RE: Red Meadow. - DrakeZero - 04-01-2011

Malon managed to control her feelings enough she felt her breasts swell back down to their normal D cup size. "Uhm I'm not really into sports actually, but love to do dances and more creative art material. "What about you Shaun, I'm sure you could have been on the basketball team.?"