Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sexual moments - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Sexual moments (/showthread.php?tid=10079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Sexual moments - CaseyChimera - 03-15-2011

(03-13-2011, 03:17 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Lunamon is mine, I am working on a fanfic with her...based on episode 26...

Here is a small preview:

"Here, take this" Shoutmon said giving two boxes of Diginoir to the small white rabbit like Digimon with a skirt.

"What? For me?" She said surprised, Lunamon had been quite depressed since they had to abandon the Disk zone, and that cheered her up.

"Yes, I don't need it" Shoutmon said, Lunamon smiled

"I have to go now, see you later"

"Bye Shoutmon" Lunamon said, she only ate a bit of Diginoir herself and shared the rest with her friends. He was so different from that human monster... Kiriha... who had let them to die, and they surely would have, had not Xross Heart saved them.

Just to show I have been working on the story for some time, but again, the Lilymon/Taiki story took me four months... I am slow when working with new characters

That's coming out good, Black. Can't wait till it's done.

Anway, I know how you feel. It took me a month to get mine done, and another week to get the nerve to post it.

RE: Sexual moments - CloneWarrior - 03-25-2011

So, the newest chapter of the manga confirms that Lilimon doesn't wear anything under her skirt.

Also, Nene looks like she's having an orgasm in a few of the pics.

RE: Sexual moments - UnknownH - 03-25-2011

...Well. I have no idea what we can use for that. Plus, it looks like if you just pull on Lilithmon's dress just a little, it might fall down. But again, what could you do with that. #sarcasm

RE: Sexual moments - CloneWarrior - 03-26-2011

Does Nene pose provocatively on purpose, or is she just so incredibly horny that her body takes on a mind of its own?

RE: Sexual moments - SnK - 03-27-2011

(03-26-2011, 11:12 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Does Nene pose provocatively on purpose, or is she just so incredibly horny that her body takes on a mind of its own?

Probably she has hormones. For a growing girl of her age. :p

RE: Sexual moments - UnknownH - 03-27-2011

Hmm... Well, what would she use to help with that. Hmmm... Maybe a human boy. A super strong human boy. Something spelled with a T.

RE: Sexual moments - BlackVeedramon - 03-31-2011

(03-25-2011, 07:25 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: So, the newest chapter of the manga confirms that Lilimon doesn't wear anything under her skirt.

Manga and anime are different continuities, so that proves nothing...

RE: Sexual moments - UnknownH - 03-31-2011

Manga her doesn't. How about that?

RE: Sexual moments - CaseyChimera - 04-02-2011

Akari getting a feel of Taiki's hardon while she hugged him at the end of episode 30.

Damemon sticking his little blaster up Lilithmon's pussy.

RE: Sexual moments - CloneWarrior - 04-02-2011

(04-02-2011, 02:45 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Akari getting a feel of Taiki's hardon while she hugged him at the end of episode 30.

Since Taiki isn't wearing those tight black shorts under his cargo shorts anymore, maybe he didn't have any clean underwear that morning and just figured he could go without them for a day.

Of course, now he'll be stuck in the Digital World for a while and will have to go commando. And everytime Nene is around, his hard-on will be brushing directly against his shorts and just getting stiffer.

And what if he forgets to zip up his fly sometimes? Twisted