Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 02-24-2011

After his third fruit, Renodramon noticed Fangewomon hadn't taken a single bite yet. Maybe she had trouble moving to get to the table, with the slender body she had, it wasn't possibly for the doggish lizard to believe she was on a diet.

And now that she was so flustered and unable to move, Renodramon felt sorry for her. It had been his fault that the busty angel was in such an uncomfortable position. Looking over at another red apple on the table, the male took it in his paw and then did his best to adapt a bipedal stance once again. He managed it, but his legs were shaking, unused to it.

"Uhm... Fangewomon, here. This doesn't have a lot of fat in it, right?" Renodramon shyly offered the apple up at the tall blonde, holding it for her to eat. "It's true, we need to eat."

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-25-2011

*Mikemon had finished eating the big fish and now was drinking water, there where some glasses, but she could not help but to drink the water from the glass in the ways cats do it, that means licking!

"Hey angel girl... sorry about before... " she said, having her stomach full had relaxed her, she moved the digivice with her right paw, the left one holding the glass. There was something very familiar with the thing, but she could just not remember what it was. She then went against her instinct and drank the water in one big gulp, and smiled.

"Oh my, Dark here must be a chosen child!" she laughed

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-25-2011

"Well... it's carbs..." Fagewomon said in a tiny voice. She didn't even know how she knew it was, but she did. "But... well... okay." She took the apple, sighing. She was hungry, after all, but an inner part of her did not want her to eat at all, like this was a habit of hers, and always has been. "Thanks- uhm-" She examined his collar. "-Ree-know-dray-mon?" She said, and took a bite of the apple. It tasted good. It didn't taste like poison or carbs at all! Though she didn't know what those tasted like, come to think about it.

"A chosen what now?" The imp wiped his mouth with the back of his gloved hand. "I didn't know he was a child."

"It's okay, Miki? Mike? Mon..." The angel sighed. She was starting to get used to her body, but certain parts of her were just too cumbersome and heavy, like the chest and rump department, giving her a perfect hourglass figure. She liked the figure, sure, but it was kinda hard to move.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-26-2011

"Like in... TV? The first Digimon show? Digimon Adventure?" Mikemon said, she wonders why Dark was so quiet, maybe it was because she just decided to act like she was in charge? "Hey Dark, you ok?"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 02-26-2011

Dark was lost in his thought, looking into a glass of water as he looks up at Mikemon. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking, how we got here, what is going to happen next, well will we ever get back to were we came from before." Dark said, looking at everyone. "If everyone is ready, I say we shound go to the next area." Dark said.

"Well, I just have no clue, so far it looks like some kind of videogame, only we get hurt for real and yup, I am ready" Mikemon said

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-26-2011

"Yeah, yeah, I know what a chosen child is, but he don't look like no child to me!" The Impmon gestured at Dark. "Unless you're actually a kid in a costume!" He said, pulling on Dark's cheeks, stretching and contorting his face and making him look like he was smiling widely. "Hnnngggh!! Nope- no dice! Just a DarkVeemon!"

"So... how do we get out of here?" Fangewomon gestured at the bars.

Impmon pointed at the hole he had made in the dungeon wall with his summon attack that had missed.

"guys, the instructions said another thing... this" Mikemon placed the Digivice in the center of the table (ok DragonMasterX , if you do the next room description you can have your desired female v-mon)

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 02-26-2011

OOC: Lol! You lazy ass.

IC:

"I'm okay to go, too." Renodramon knew that wasn't true, he didn't feel like risking his life yet, but was there really a choice? They had to get out after all.

Reluctantly closing his eyes, he allowed the light engulf him as it did with the others, transporting them over to a completely new level.

The next room looked like it had been taken straight from a pool gymnasium. The floor and walls were dressed in light-blue tiles which complemented what everyone would be able to see as a long olympic pool stretching from a couple feet where they were standing several yards across the room and into what seemed to be a wall with an in-built control panel and large display.

"W-woah..." blinked Renodramon as he took in the scenery, "Are we back in our world? This looks like my school's swimming pool!" he exclaimed, but as he approached the edge of the pool, he noticed that it was very deep. Around 12-13ft (4 meters) to be exact. The second thing Renodramon noticed, however, was that while they had a broad platform of tiles to stand on, the pool didn't have any on its sides, which indicated that in order to cross to the opposite side, swimming was the only option.

At that moment, the computarized voice came back to life with a new announcement: "Welcome to Level 3! Time to get wet. The mermaid princess has been captured in the depths of the ocean, and only you brave heroes and heroines may rescue her. Accept her gift, and proceed to the next level!" and then it died down as suddenly as it came back.

The room didn't have windows or any natural-light filtering, but somehow it was illuminated. The fluorescent tubes at the ceiling told Renodramon they were focused at the center of the pool, though. "Mermaid princess? Hey, look!" with a paw held out, the doggish lizard pointed down at the center of the pool, the deepest part of it.

"There's something- or someone down there!" he called out, and there indeed was someone down there. A squirming figure that couldn't yet be clearly made out, but it definately was someone that wanted to get back to the surface, and only they could help them!

OOC: I hope I got the Level number right. Wasn't sure if it was 3 or 4.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 02-26-2011

Dark looked around, crossing his arms a bit. "I wish we were, but it doesn't look like it." Dark said, shacking his head a bit. He listen to the voice and looked where Renodramon was pointing. "Alright, it's time to be heroes." Dark said, making a fist and punching it into his open hand before he jumps off and into the pool and start to dive down to the mermaid princess was, looking around for any danger that may go after him.
(OOC: Dammit Snow...get out of my head. *got FF13 and been playing it alot*)