Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-22-2011

"Tramp!" Mikemon said looking at Fangewomon, then the Egyptian sarcophagus started to shift, changing into a a wood dinner table , that soon was full of all kinds of fruits and drinks, water included!

"What? No fish?" Mike asked, then a big carp felt over her face "Dammit, I just had to ask..."

"Congratulations, you have won your first battle! Eat and drink all you want, once you are ready to leave just place the digivice in the middle of the table, okay?" said the computerized female voice, now strangely sounding like a bad imitation of Hikari Yagami.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 02-22-2011

Renodramon was ready to apologize again for his clumsiness, when he noticed that Fangewomon was top-naked. His eyes widened. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Sorrysorrysorrysorry!" he whimpered, crouching down and comically placing his paws over his paws, not wanting to stare at the well-endowed, chest-bare woman. He was too busy feeling embarrassed by the sight to even considering eating the newly spawned treats.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-22-2011

Mikemon was a bit angry at the attention that angelic "tramp" was getting, but she decided to start to nibble the fish, instead of doing something nasty "Oh my! This food is great!"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-22-2011

"Tramp!?" The angelic woman repeated, covering herself up by folding a pair of her wings over her gigantic, jiggly assets. "You're the only one who wanted me to take it off in the first place- and now it broke!" She complained, then pounded her fists on the ground childishly. "Baka baka baka bakaaaa!"

"Nice one, Red! You're a'right!" Impmon laughed, thumping Renodramon's back in a friendly manner, highly amused by Fangewomon's semi-nudity. "Oh boy, grub!" The short imp licked his lips, eying the food. He was about to take a bite out of something, but Fangewomon stopped him.

"ISN'T THIS SUSPICIOUS AT ALL!? That pink thing just hopped out of that Egyptian box thing and now it's going to feed us? SUSPICIOUS!" She flailed her arms.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 02-22-2011

"You know, from what we all been though so far, I don't call this suspicious and some of us need to get something to eat." Dark said, looking at the food, licking his lips as he grabs some fruit and eats it, drinking down some of the water. "Am I the only one who starts to dislike the voice now?" Dark asked, starting to hate the voice now.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 02-22-2011

"Red?" Renodramon merfed, slowly getting back to his paws as Fangewomon covered up. He was easily embarrassable.

The food at the table looked promising, and he had to admit it to himself that he was pretty hungry. Slowly, and carefully walking over to the table, Renodramon stretched one of his paws out to grab an apple. Plain and simple, the red fruit looked glossy, as if recently polished. After two or three hungry bites, determining it wasn't poisonous or disgusting in taste, it was actually delicious, Renodramon began to greedily scarf it down.

"Yum..." he murred a bit, quickly snatching another apple from the bowl.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-23-2011

"Well, this is like some stupid dungeon crawling videogame, we killed a monster and our lot is food" Mikemon said and looked at Fangewomon , she was blushing so hard that her face was red, now she kind of felt sorry for her. Mikemon looked around, but nothing there seemed like it could be used to help the angel girl to cover herself, so she just continued to eat the fish.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 02-23-2011

Dark after he had is share of food place the digivice on the center of the table, ready for the next challenge to come to them. 'I'm ready...I'm starting to get use of this body.' Dark thought.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-23-2011

*Mikemon then grabbed the Dark Veemon digivice "Hey, I am not done eating, plus do you guys really want to face another monster so soon? What about you know, relax a bit?"

*Mikemon stared at the Dark Veemon, What have him the right to get everyone in danger? Could he not ask at least? Her stare was the kind of look you get when you do something stupid that almost kills someone, and it was not a nice look!

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-23-2011

Fange whimpered to herself and rubbed her head. She was never a good gamer! What she could remember of her past was that she was popular, someone everyone idolized and worshiped at some school, but she could not remember where it was, or where she was from. She had no idea who she was, but she knew the things that shaped her personality, but only vaguely. And everyone was so mean to her here! She just wanted to go home- wherever or whatever it was... And now she was half naked. At least she had her wings to cover her partial nudity up, and they did feel kind of warm.

"Hey toots!" The leather-clad imp called at the sulking maiden. "If ya don't eat, ya won't be able to kick butt later!" He said, tearing int a chicken leg.

"But I don't want to fight! I don't know how!" The woman wrung her hands.

Impmon rolled his eyes. Damn if she weren't whiny! "You're a Digimon, toots, it's in your programming!" He scoffed.

"I'm on a diet." The woman crossed her arms, turned around and stuck her nose up. What a rude little monster that violet guy was!