Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-08-2011

Mikemon picks another one of the candles, lights it up and puts it on the chandelier "Digimon that can get pregnant?" She said, then rubbed her chin "The guy that rules this place sure has a weird sense of humor"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 02-08-2011

Renodramon was wary of what he was being told. Was the voice telling the truth? Was he going to be forced into participating into some sort of reproduction-based orgy? He shivered. As a human he was a virgin, but that was redundant as he didn't remember getting laid as a digimon either.

It was clear to him from the reactions the others were having that they were in the same predicament as he was. They'd once been humans, but for the same reason as he, they were now digimon.

He swallowed and then nervously spoke out: "We should do as it says, huh?"

With that, he began walking on three paws as one of them busied itself carrying the torch. He immitated the others and lit the corresponding area up.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-09-2011

"Uhm, excuse me? Yeah, hi, are you the one who incarcerated me here?" Fangewomon asked the small, impish digimon cautiously, keeping her wings folded over her body to cover herself up.

"Shuddap toots, I'm tryin' to find a way outta this dump!" Impmon grumbled at the angel digimon without even looking at her, making a few rounds around the room. It looked like a typical, generic dungeon, complete with chains, damp, mossy, stone bricks, spiderwebs, and rats. There was also some sort of torture device in the corner where a skeleton lay stretched out, it's limbs separated from each other as if they had been torn away.

Lastly, there was what seemed to be an Egyptian sarcophagus down there with the. What? A sarcophagus!? Their captor sure was an eccentric one!

Impmon shook the bars, but they were solid. He sighed and sat down on the cold, stone floor. "Boy, how'd I get in here..."

"Excuse me?" Fangewomon piped up again.

"WHAT!?"

"Could you... you know... get me out of this?"

Sighing frustratedly, Impmon turned to face the womon, and raising a steel-clawed, three-fingered hand, he gathered purple-hewed wisps of darkness at his clawtip. "Night.. of..." The dark energy twisted around his paw like smoke. "-Darkness!" He made a swipe at Fangewomon's direction, sending three, claw-swipe shaped energy projectiles at her.

Fangewomon, who was normally brave and heroic, squeaked and cringed as the links of the chain shattered, freeing her arms and allowing her to slump down on the cold ground, resting her trembling legs. "You little bastard, what if that hit me?!"

Impmon wasn't paying attention. He was staring at his claws. "What da heck was dat? Dat was supposed ta' smash right through that wall! Man dat was WEAK!"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-10-2011

As soon as the chandelier had twelve lighten candles illuminating it, the three Digimon where whisked away by a “mysterious power” and by that I mean a trap door opened under them and they felt just in the castle prison illuminated by energy saving lights! Even before they could start complaining, the trap door sealed shut and disappeared in a flash of light, trapping them in the prison.

“Ouch!” said the calico feline know simple as “Mike” who had fallen over the frozen Egyptian sarcophagus that was full of moon symbols and tightly shut with chains. Then she looked around, she saw an Angewomon wannabe (Fangewomon) and a weird Impmon on a costume (Impmon: B M )

“Eh, hello, this is a private party or we can join?” she asked, the pseudo Impmon was kind of cute, but even if she could not remember her human name, she remembered that she had a thing for Impmon. Heck she even had a thing for Veemon, Guilmon, Veedramon and maybe for the Taichi from V-tamer!

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 02-10-2011

Dark landed on the froze Egyptain sarcophagus, using his wings to make him fall slower. 'Thank god that I have wings with me.' Dark thought. Dark looks at Fangewomon and Impmon: Beelzebub Mode 'This is just getting weirder and weirder...' Dark thought, shacking his head.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-11-2011

*Mike had to jump away, since she was on the frozen sarcophagus when Dark Veemon landed on it "Hey, look where you... whatever!"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 02-11-2011

Renodramon eventually began falling as well, although he bumped onto the wall on the way down, inadvertingly slowing his fall down, which allowed him to scratch at the wall to slide down on it slower, "Ahhh... I don't like thiiiiiis!" but not used to his new claws, the poor digimon-turned-boy accidentally detached and fell right on top of Mikemon right after she had jumped away from DarkVeemon. "Oof!"

"Ouch" said the calico feline (who wants to be called Mike) after the Renodramon had fallen over her. She quickly rolled over, and got rid of the extra weight. That kind of suprised her, it seems that she was stronger and faster in this feline form unlike her former “bookworm” self...

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-11-2011

"Woah! Where'd you come from?" The Impmon jumped back onto his feet, his digimon side instinctively prepped up to fight. His human side was practically silent, as if he had never even been human to begin with. A large bead of sweat appeared behind his head as Renodramon landed on Mikemon. "Is it rainin' cats and dogs in here?!" He exclaimed, scanning the ceiling to look for where they fell from, and finding nothing, sighed deeply. Were they ever gonna' get out of here?

"Are you guys alright?" Fangewomon asked, striding over to help Mikemon and Renodramon up, a few inches of chain still dangling from the digizoid manacles still around her wrists. She turns to face DarkVeemon quizzically. "Where did you all come from?"

“Neko Claw” shouts Mikemon, tearing the chains remains out of Fangewomon body with her sharp claws, she had got back up without any need of help.