Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - BlackVeedramon - 06-01-2011

The girl was not naked, just only wearing white underwear, she slowly woke up and looked around confused "Uh... what... who... where I am and what is going on? Is this some kind of costume party'"

Mikemon had to cover her mouth to avoid laughing, then after she calmed down she asked "So... you... don't... remember us?" the calico feline asked slowly

"Look, don't talk to me like that, I am not dumb just..." she looks herself over "Ok, where the hell are the rest of my clothes?"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - CaseyChimera - 06-01-2011

Aqua shot a sharp look at Mikemon. "Mikemon, please, this is serious. You're just as bad as Dark when he was poking her." She returned to the girl. "Sorry about all that. The calico pussy has been in the catnip a little too long." She gave a small giggle. "To answer your questions. We aren't sure what's going on ourselves. We are in much in the dark as you are. What little we do know is that we think someone, or something, captured us, turned us into digimon, and plopped us in who knows what this place is.

As for your second question: I'm afraid to tell you this isn't a costume party." She took the girl's hand and brushed it along her cool, light blue skin and fin-like ears. "See? No makeup. No costume. It's all real." She helped her up. Aqua motioned her finger around. "The kitty is Mikemon. The grinning idiot with the red wings is DarkVeemon. The little one in the jacket is Impmon. The big guy in black is MidnightGargoylemon. The bikini wearing angel is Fangewomon, and I'm AquaVeemon.

There was a dragon named Renodramon, but he disappeared. You came in exactly the same time he went. Why you're in nothing but your skivvies is anyone's guess." Aqua looked the girl up and down again "Not that I mind. You do look very attactive. I bet you taste as good as...What the hell?! What am I thinking? I'm a lady. I don't swing that way. Do I?" She met the girl's eyes again smiling. "Well, that's the 411 we have now. Feel free to freak out or whatever. Like us, it's not like you can go anywhere for the time being."

OOC: Heh, it looks like Aqua getting a twinge of virus stirring in her. This could turn interesting.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-01-2011

"I can't believe that's you... the voice must be lying!" Fangewomon patted Midnight's arm gently. "But... even if it were true... you're not like that anymore, aren't you? You're my brave and chivalrous dark knight. No one is without their darkness... and as for me, I just don't know what mine is yet." She sighed. "It's probably prostitution or something."

"Er- well- y'know-" Impmon scratched his cheek and folded an arm behind his head. The images and sounds were still so vivid in his memory, all the failure and betrayal, the loneliness and deception, the death- he shook his head. "Forget about it, it's nothin' interesting. OH LOOK THE BROAD'S AWAKE." He changed the subject.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - BlackVeedramon - 06-01-2011

"Broad?"The girl sounded insulted "The name is Fallon, Fallon Blue, and is not my fault that I am not wearing much at the moment, is not like clothes will start to fall from the sky or something"

Mikemon looked at the roof for a moment "Yeah, you are right on that one. Anyway, see that big counter over there? Once it reaches zero something is going to happen" Mikemon then noticed that counter was blinking the same time over and over, one hour, thirty-five minutes.

"Nevermind, it seems to be broken"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - DarkChibimon - 06-02-2011

Dark smiles sheepishly as Aqua pushing him out of the way. "Sorry." Dark said as Mikemon points over to the blinking counter, sighing a bit. "You know what, I think I'm going to fix this." Dark said, flying into the air a bit before flying fast at the counter, slamming hard into it head first, landing on the ground, taking a few steps back before landing on his ass, holding onto his head. "Luckily, that I have a hard head..." Dark said as a bit of blood starts to leak from where he slam his head on the counter. He looks over at Fallon, smirking a bit to his self. 'You know, she is probly weak, you can tear off her underwear and fuck her, hell maybe you can fuck Mikemon and Aqua as well.' 'S-Shut up!' Dark thought as his virus talk to him inside of his head.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - BlackVeedramon - 06-03-2011

The whole room starts to shake, "Error, Error, Error" shouts the digital voice from before, now sounding like Hal, Dark body starts to blink in and out...

"I think you should have not done that" Mikemon said, noticing how Dark Veemon body was blinking in and out of existence.

Fallon looks first at Mike and then to Dark "Are you guys always like this?"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - DarkChibimon - 06-03-2011

"No...not...real...ly..." Dark said as he blink in and out, before he sighs. "Now...how...do...we...get...out...of...this...room?" Dark asked, slowly standing up and looking around. "And...get...ting...me...back...to...norm...al..." Dark said, looking a bit mad at himself.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - CaseyChimera - 06-03-2011

Midnight sighed as he placed his hand over Fangewomon. "Thanks, my lady. I guess the stress of it all just got to me. It doesn't matter what I am back in the real world, it's what I am now." He turned in her direction and hugged her. "You're my guardian angel." However the last words that the voice said lingered in his mind.

"Let it all sink in, you little goody two-shoes, because the next time you'll be begging to return back to normal."

"That's never going to happen." He thought. He then caught Impmon's comment to Fallon. He let go of the angel and kissed her forehead. "Excuse me for a moment." He went over to Impmon and picked him up by the collar of his jacket.

"That wasn't very nice, Impmon." Midnight's voice sounded po'ed. "I don't know how you treated women back home, but here they should be treated with respect." He brought him almost nose to nose. "And no fair countering with the dreams or my virus confession." He then carried him over to Fallon. "Now, apologize to the young lady."

Right at that moment the room shook and the Error message rang out. "Well, that's never a good sign." Dark began to blink in and out. "And that's definitely a worse sign."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua ran over to Dark. "Dark!" She shouted as she ran up to him. His body is still brinking in and out. "You damn moron!" She struck his arm when he blinked back. "Why did you do that for? It's bad enough we're trapped in here. We can't afford any of us getting reckless..." She lowered her eyes and much calmer. ...Especially you. I can't stand it when you take unnecessary risks. First with the dark digivolve in the previous room, and now this. What are hell you trying to prove? Don't you see how much I ca--"

Before she could finish, she blushed crimson. She can't believe what she was going to say. She raised her eyes again to him and gave him another sock to the shoulder. "Just don't do it again if we make it out here alive, okay."

With that she stood up and faced the counter. She stretched her arms out with palms open. "Alright, you computerized bastard, put Dark back to normal! If anyone is going to knock him around, it's going to be me!"

"Error, Error, Error." The Hal voice droned on. "Error, Error, Error."

Aqua bared for fangs as her palms glowed. "Oh yeah? Well, Error this! It's too risky to hit the counter. If I do, then Dark probably will disappear for good. I have to try to break one of these walls so we can get the hell out of here. Aqua Arrow!" With that, she fired a highly pressurized water beam from both of her palms. The beams just missed the counter and hit the wall hard. Water spray filled the room obscuring vision. She breathed heavily afterwards. "So, did it work?"

Somewhere on the floor the digivice is flashing the words "Dark Digivolve".

OOC: Damn, let that be a lesson to everyone. Don't ever piss off Aqua. Also, if she gets her hands on that digivice, she will dark digivolve.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - DarkChibimon - 06-04-2011

Dark looks at Aqua as she hits his arm. "Look...Aqua...I'm...sorry..." Dark said as he looks into her eyes. "I...I care...about...you...as...well..." Dark said, he had a feeling that she was going to say that as he picks up the digivice and tosses it over to Aqua. "Use...it..." Dark said, looking at her.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - BlackVeedramon - 06-05-2011

Aqua body covered in a Dark aura, but Fallon snatched the digivice away from her "Stop this, using evil powers and force isn't the answer" the dark energy started to cover Fallon body and she felt to the ground twitching in pain. Dark turned back to Dark Chibimon and stabilized, while the interruption in the flow of dark energy made Aqua feel tired, she wanted to sleep. Mikemon looked worried, she didn't know what to do, so she kicked the digivice away from the human girl.

"You know what? She is right, dark digivolving isn't the answer, all it has done so far is only cause trouble. I don't know why the heck we are here, but I don't like the idea of us starting to kill each other. Dark powers is what the bad guys in the Digimon tv series used, and they weren't you know, good? Dark got in trouble by using brute force and evil energy, and what do you try to do? The exact same thing! This cant go on like this, we need... a leader or something, and one who doesn't have the devil talking on his shoulder or tries to dark digivolve every five minutes!

Fallon finally fainted, but her skin was now.... all white...

"Ok, Fange, may you please try to... use your holy powers on the human girl? The next thing we need is another Digimon emperor!" the calico said