Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-22-2011

(Renodramon's Dream)

"Yes, come here pup, I wont eat your tongue" Mikemon said in the same sensual voice, while she rubbed her nipples "Hurry meow"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-24-2011

[Impmon's Dream]

Impmon knit his brows together and shut his eyes tightly, panting as he thrust into BlackGatomon's mouth, the pleasure he got from her intensifying with each buck of his hips. "S-something's- I'm gonna-" He stammered, panting harshly as he tensed his sweaty body as he came in her mouth.

[Fangewomon's Dream]

"Oh my- what is this stuff?" The angel wiped her face, examining the white, thick, gooey residue on her fingers. She giggled up at MidnightGargoylemon and smeared the rest all over her breasts. "It's really icky... but it came from you, so it can't be that bad..." She blushed, laying back on the grass and spreading her legs, blushing heavily as she exposed herself to her dark knight. "It's my turn, Sir Midnight..."

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-25-2011

[Impmon's Dream]

BlackGatomon tried to swallow most of Impmon cum , but some of it feel off her face, she swallowed what she had in her mouth, then licked her face clean. Then she gently licked off the cum left in the imp shaft and nut sack.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-25-2011

Midnight admired Fangewomon as she laid down on the grass and spread her legs. Her pussy glistened in the sunlight.

"It's my turn, Sir Midnight..." Is all she said.

That's enough incentive for him. He poised himself inbetween her legs. His member just touching her moist hole. "As you wish, Lady Fangewomon." He eased it in, trying not to go too fast since its girth is a bit big. He managed to get a little ways in until he hit something, namely the hyman. He looked at her with the realization that she's a virgin. Does she really want him to be her first?

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 03-27-2011

Dark looked around the room for a door, sighing as he didn't find one. "Well, if their isn't a way out." Dark said, getting out of the bed, walking over to a wall. "You make one!" Dark said as he starts to punch the wall over and over again as some of the drywall start to crumble to the force of Dark's punches as he made his own door so to speak. "There we go." Dark said, brushing off his knuckles from the drywall dust.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 03-27-2011

Renodramon felt like he had no choice all of a sudden. An inexplicable force of lust was commanding him to go for the kitten presenting herself in front of him. He didn't seem to be fighting it anymore now.

Carefully making his way to her legs, Renodramon placed both of his big claws by the sides of her thighs, while his dog-muzzle held mere inches from her wet muff. It was then that his large tongue rolled out and began licking all of Mike's entrance at once, not penetrating yet, a soft growl escaping his throat. Renodramon felt confident, as if he already knew what to do.

(Dark's Dream)

Jumping off the bed, AquaVeemon had been expecting Dark to come up with some brilliant plan to make their escape. She meeped as he crushed the wall before him with the punches and held her paws in front of her maw as she gasped in surprise, "W-wow, Dark. You're really strong," she commented, walking up to the dragon. "Is this really a safe exit?" she questioned, frowning as she tried to peek her head over the 'door'.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-27-2011

(Renodramon's Dream)

"Oh Yes, go deeper Mmmm yeah!" Mikemon said, her sensual voice shouting a few moans, while the "pup" licked her delicate nether labia with his huge tongue.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 03-27-2011

Dark smiles a bit to Aqua's comment about him being strong. "Thanks." Dark said as he looks at Aqua's ass for a few mins, licking his lips. "It should be safe." Dark said as he walks outside of his custom made 'door'. Dark looked around, it looked like they were in some sort of small town, but other then him and Aqua, there was no one around. "There's no one around to hear her scream, pin her to a tree and fuck her ass and pussy and force her to suck your cock after." The virus said in Dark's head.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-27-2011

[Impmon's Dream]

When his orgasm died down, Impmon's sweaty body stopped tensing, and he started panting quietly, sitting still as BlackGatomon cleaned his violet shaft and nutsack with her tongue. He felt like he had just been used, but he also felt so much more powerful than he was before they started. "I'll kill that winged broad for ya." He said quietly. "Anythin' else you want me to do? Anyone else you want me to delete?"

[Fangewomon's Dream]

The angel bit her lower lip and clenched her fists, grabbing clumps of grass in her hands as she felt MidnightGargoylemon's thick shaft spread her warm, moist folds. The tip pressed against her hymen painfully, causing her to sob a little. "P-please, Sir Midnight... take me... I want you to be my first..." She said, trembling, frightened at the prospect of pain. "But please be gentle with me..."

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-27-2011

On one side, Midnight wanted nothing more than to lustfully thrust that pussy with everything he's got. However, seeing the sobbing frightened angel lying before him snapped him out of it. He really didn't want to cause her any more pain than necessary.

"I wouldn't do it any other way, My Lady." He raised his right hand. "But just in case..." He brushed one of his fingers against her lips. "...If it's too much to handle, bite down. This way, we'll be in one with our pain and pleasure." He took a deep breath. "Okay, here I go." He pressed down on the hymen with everything he's got. At first nothing happened, but then he heard a small crack. All of a sudden the hymen broke, causing him to go deeper. However, he managed to stop himself after another inch. He looked at Fangewomon, anticipating what is to come next.