Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-07-2011

MidnightGargoylemon felt the warmth as Fangewomon leaned on his side. He didn't know why, but he knew that she is the real deal. Maybe it's the feeling of her heartbeat along with that warmth. To him, that's enough.

"And I still will." He gave a sigh. "I just wish I knew where here is. What does our unknown host want us to do now? Are we going to fight something else. If so, then we're screwed big time." He gave a small laugh. "I mean, it's not like he/she/it wants us to...to..." He stopped himself. He didn't want to think about it, but it's too late. He placed his hand over his burning face. He then looked his still erect cock and then back at her. "Oh no."

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 03-08-2011

Renodramon blinked his eyes open as he raised his head from the matress, looking around with blurred eyes until he cutely put his paw to his face and rubbed them a bit. Blinking a second time to get the haziness off he identified Mikemon nearby, "Mike. What happened?" he asked, realizing it was a redundant question altogether, and lowered his ears.

He stood up and paced in Mikemon's direction, "Have you seen the others?" with that, he began looking left and right, "Wait, isn't this where we were before?" he cocked his head sideways like a confused dog.

(Dark's Dream)

There was a small, shaky bulge next to DarkVeemon on the same bed. A blue, webbed claw made its way out before it pulled the covers back. Two blue pointy ears twitched a bit as AquaVeemon's head emerged. She seemed to still be groggy as she awoke next to Dark on the same bed, "What just happened...?" she simply said, confused as everyone else seemed to be.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-08-2011

Mikemon looked at Renodramon eyes "Yeah it looks like that, but something is odd" she said and moved closer to him "Say... where you so handsome before?" Mikemon blinks "What the heck I just said?"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 03-08-2011

Dark shacks his head. "I don't know." Dark said as he looks over at Aqua, rubbing the side of his neck.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-08-2011

"Well... I don't know what the host wants..." Fangewomon reached up and caressed MidnightGargoylemon's cheek gently, blushing. He felt so hot... he must really be embarrassed. "But I know what I want." She added, and leaned up to his face, touching her soft, full lips against the front of his burning muzzle in a gentle kiss.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-08-2011

With that single kiss, all of the tension and embarrassment that MidnightGargoylemon felt before disappeared. He can't explain why, but what he feels now is more than just a crush for Fangewomon. Could it be he's falling in love with her? Is that even possible? After all, they still just met. On the other hand, he also feels he has known her for a long time.

As if by impulse, he moved one hand to the back of Fangewomon's head. With one flick of his claw, the fabric of the bandana tore and fell from her face. Staring back at him are two deep blue eyes. With the light shining on them, they sparkled like sapphires.

"Truly, those are the eyes of an angel." He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. After a few seconds, he backed off a little. "Are you sure you want to continue with this?" He stroked her cheek. "Whatever your answer, I'll support you."

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 03-09-2011

Renodramon blushed a bit at the compliment, not that it could be seen through his crimson red fur. He reached back behind his neck to modestly rub it as he answered, but before he actually could he lost his balance on three paws, since he was standing at the edge of the bed, and began falling to the side, "Waah!" he exclaimed as he fell off to the ground with a thud.

"Owww... that hurt," he whimpered, ears flickering as he tossed, some dust having been kicked up from the ground.

(Dark's dream)

Aqua sat up and rubbed her eyes groggily, blinking as she tried to take in the image of where they were. "This place looks weird and..." she was about to continue, when it dawned on her. They were lying on the same bed, together.

She grabbed the covers instinctively and pulled them over her chest, which wasn't anywhere above flat, and stared at Dark in an awkward manner, "Why are we in the same bed?! ...You didn't do anything to me, did you?"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-09-2011

Mikemon looked down to Renodramon and then extended a paw to help him go back up "Are you ok?"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-09-2011

Fangewomon blushed shyly as she brushed some of her golden hair behind her ear, revealing a bit more of her pretty face, kissing back when his muzzle met her lips again. She thought for a moment, and nodded. "I want to thank you..." She said softly, caressing his broad chest. "And it looks like you want to be thanked." She giggled, gently wrapping a soft, smooth hand around MidnightGargoylemon's member, curious as to how it would feel. She guided one of his larger hands onto her her waist, encouraging him to explore her body the way she was exploring his.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 03-09-2011

"Yeah I- I just lost my footing for a bit," Renodramon answered, accepting Mike's help to get back up on his feet. He tried standing up on his hind legs, managing a straight pose for a brief couple of seconds. This didn't last long, and he had to eventually fall forwards and put his front paws on the bed for support. He now looked like a dog peering through a window.

"I'm still not used to being like this..." he sighed.