Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-06-2011

MidnightGargoylemon couldn't explain it, but he is getting awfully tired. His entire body is becoming very heavy. It's like all his energy is leaving him again. His eyes started to fluttered. Still holding onto Fangewomon, he tried to take a step forward, but ended up falling instead. He tried to steady himself, but it's no use. At the last moment, he managed to shift his weight just enough to hit the wall with his head hard. Blood drizzled down from the wound as he fell on his side. Fangewomon fell from his grasp harmlessly.

"See, I told you." His eyes closing and speech slurred. "I will protect you." He went out cold.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-06-2011

MidnightGargoylemon dreamed about a forest, he could see Fangewomon in the distance, only she seemed to be... naked?

OCC: If Fangewomon shares the name dream that MidnightGargoylemon is up to you guys, after all this Fange could be just part of his dream (or not)

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-06-2011

Impmon had been running around the room when he yawned and slowed down. "Sleepy now... night night..." He said, and comically fell flat on his face, snoring as he slept deeply.

Fangewomon, who had just regained consciousness, lost it again, not even regaining it when hit the ground. Suddenly, all she saw was white, and when she came to, she was sitting by a pond, her legs in the water, naked. There was a forest right behind her, and she didn't know how she got here, but it was very peaceful. Her bikini and beads were all gone, but her bandanna remained, covering the upper half of her face. "Is this home? Is this where I was from?" She asked herself, splashing the water around with her long, shapely legs.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-06-2011

MidnightGargoylemon looked around at his new surrounding. What is this place? The last thing he remembers hitting his head and telling Fangewomon that he protected her. After that, everything went black. Now he'd in the middle of some forest. Could this be a memory when he was a human? Is it possible something about his existence got shook loose?

As he pondered this, he spotted someone else. It's Fangewomon. She is at the other side of the forest, sitting by a pond with her legs in the water. Not only that, but she's stark frontal naked. The only piece she has on is her bandanna over the upper part of her face.

The sight knocked him off his feet. This is more of a shocker than her costume change at the pool. The sight of those exposed DD's alone is enough to send his cock into full salute.

"This can't be happening. Not again." He covered himself up and looking away. "What am I, a pervert? What's she doing here anyway. This is my memory." He thought things through. "Okay, maybe she's part of my subconsious when I saw her at the pool. That's right. All I have to do is close my eyes and clear my head. After that she'll disappear." He closed his eyes and did just that. After a few minutes he opened his eyes, only to still see her naked. This time she's spreading her legs showing a shaved dripping pussy.

"Damn, this is harder than I thought." He shook his head. "Oh well, this is all in my head, right. I mean, It's not like that's the real Fangewomon. I can still protect her, and have some fun here." He then got up and walked over to her, still sporting his boner.

"She is beautiful, thou." He continues to watch over her. "A true angel from heaven. She not some ojbect to toy around with, with if it is all in my head." He appeared out of the forest in front of her. "Hi." He gave a small wave. A small part of him expected her to run away screaming.

OOC: Psycho Backlasher, you're up to bat.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 03-06-2011

OOC: So we should dream in pairs? I know you didn't say that, Black, but I've no idea what we should do in the first place, other than to fall asleep, lol.

IC:

Aqua didn't take long in succumbing to the strange effects of the new room. She fell to the floor hopelessly, followed by Renodramon who ended up curling peacefully like a sleeping puppy, cutely kicking a twitchy leg.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 03-07-2011

OOC: Maybe Dark, Mike and Aqua has the same dream, because to have some feeling for both of them, if you two don't mind if I set their dream area?

IC: Dark looks around in his dream, he was in what appeared to be a bedroom as Dark looked down at his self he saw that he was back in his DarkVeemon form. "Bloody hell...what happen?" Dark said to no one really as he reminds laying on the bed.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-07-2011

"That's weird... I'm getting all wet down there..." She thought to herself as she checked between her legs, the pink, delicate folds of her lady-hood moist and dripping. She didn't feel aroused or anything, but maybe she was starting to. She knew about her body at least, she knew that in the past, she was far from being a virgin, but here, that was different. She had never been touched.

She was surprised when MidnightGargoylemon walked in front of her, gosh, she could see how tall he really was when she was close to him. She wasn't afraid though, even though under normal circumstances, she would've run away, squealing and flailing, she just smiled up at him with her beautiful lips. "Hey..." She patted the ground next to her, closing her thighs together modestly. "Why don't you sit down next to me?"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-07-2011

OCC: Dark, if you have both Aqua and Mike, that leaves Renodramon with no girl, is better if Dark gets Aqua and I get Renodramon. Again this is dream world, anything can happen and if you guys dont like the idea this Renodramon can just be fake.

Mikemon looked around, she was back in that bedroom where she first woke up earlier. Twelve dim candle lights where hold still to a twelve arms crystal like (but actually glass made) pink chandelier. Under the chandelier was a small pink bed, over the pink bed, surrounded by pixelated Digimon drawings on the green walls, was a male Digimon. He was like a smaller big clawed male Renamon with red fur and white hair, black eyes and two red lizard tails instead the usual fox one.

"Renodramon?" Mikemon asked to him "Do you have any idea of what is going on?"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-07-2011

Fangewomon just smiled up at MidnightGargoylemon with her beautiful lips. "Hey..." She patted the ground next to her, closing her thighs together modestly. "Why don't you sit down next to me?"

He walked over slowly. He is relieved somewhat that she closed her thighs. That's a little less tension to deal with. Now the only problem is sitting next to her without wacking her with this large boner. That would definitely break the mood here.

After thinking things through, he thought of something. He grabbed his cock and held it close to his body. The heat coming from it is as raging as the hormones going through his body. His breathing became ragged and .

"Okay, this wasn't the best idea." He said to himself. Instead of walking slowly, he ran until he is next to her. He dipped his feet in the pond and let go of his cock.

He looked at her, his face sweating profusely. "So, you come here often?" Yes it's a corny openings, but if its enough to break ice on this awkward moment, the better.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-07-2011

Fangewomon giggled a little at MidnightGargoylemon's opening line. Sure, it was corny, but she also found it cute that the big guy was kinda nervous. She found out why when she saw his boner, but blushingly averted her gaze from it and instead, looked up at his strange, eyeless face. She placed a hand on one of his arms comfortingly. "It's alright... Look, I heard what you said about being my knight and all... and I think it's kind of sweet." She giggled. "Kind of corny, but very sweet. Thank you for protecting me, Midnight." She sighed and leaned against his side.