Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-03-2011

"The fight is over baby" Mikemon said with a smirk on her face, she had just pressed some buttons on the digivice. Darkflamdramon body glows with a white light and shrinks back to DarkVeemon, but it does not stop there, Dark fells confused and scared, now in a baby Digimon form (I will let Dark pick it)

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 03-03-2011

Dark change back not only back to DarkVeemon, he change back to his baby stage, DarkChibomon. Dark looks up at everyone with scared and confused eyes. Dark tried to talk, but only bubbles blow up and a sound that sounded like the digimon theme song. 'W-What happen to me...?' Dark thought. Dark needs food and a lot of it to digivole back to DarkVeemon.

*Mikemon gives the Digivice to Renodramon and then picks the baby Dark up, hugging it close to her “Don't worry Dark, I will take care of you until you evolve back to DarkVeemon”

OOC: Ok, battle is over, it would be nice to see other people posts

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-03-2011

OOC:

Okaaay, I am starting to have some issues with the RP. Firstly, there are definite hints of power-playing, some that are minor and can be overlooked, and others not so much. At first, it seemed justified in order for the plot to advance, even though it could happen without the power-play too. But as things went on, things like kissing Impmon and then punching him in the stomach all in one go without allowing me to react to being approached first (Impmon has trust issues and does not like being close to others, and would have pointed his guns at Mikemon if he saw her coming his way), I tolerated this at the time, but it was noted.

Then there's the whole making the characters do things (like notice details in a room) instead of just saying it was there and let them notice it themselves, and making the characters feel things (like making Dark's virus personality find that appealing instead of letting that do it himself), which leads to the second issue...

The game is being forced to move too fast for other players. Things seem like everything is in a rush, and it doesn't give the player characters time to interact with each other socially, outside of a few quips or conversations related to objectives, and even then there isn't much to say to each other. And in battle, things happen so quickly that the other characters can't really get a chance to do much. I'm not exactly complaining, I'm just touching on a few issues that may get in the way of others' fun.

IC:

"Midnight- Reno-!" Fangewomon ran over to either male and checked on them. She had been useless again, despite her attack. The fact that she could attack meant nothing if everything she did had no effect whatsoever. The monsters didn't even look bothered by her just destroying the walls! Her aim felt right, she felt steady... and she ended up missing anyway. She needed more training... she felt so useless.

"Woah, woah, WOAH! What da dark area was that?" Impmon canceled the shells he had been summoning, only to let out a maniacal laugh. "Dat. Was AWESOME."

"Hold on- I'll take care of you guys right now..." Fangewomon said, her lips quivering as if she was close to tears. She placed her hands together as if in prayer, her sash (which now took the form of micro beads around her neck) glowed as a vertical halo of blue light formed behind her. "Paradise Charge..." She prayed, and the halo shone brightly, removing the exhaustion and fatigue everyone had experienced from the battle and basically giving them back all their energy and more, which healed their injuries. It lasted for a few moments, before she felt woozy and had to stop, clutching her head as she fell back on her butt, causing her large breasts and shapely hips to ripple. That technique was so exhausting to use! It must have been so inconvenient in an actual battle...

OCC: Any personal issues with any player or moderator should be deal by pm from now on. Psycho Backlasher I have you the choice if changing Fange or not. I don't think the kiss and punch as power play as is not a real attack, and causes no permanent harm. Its like a rule that every time a guy is a yerk in an anime, he gets punched by a girl, only to appear undamaged moments later. I did not really think I had to explain that. Dark turning into a baby was done as a side-efect of evolution, and to avoid a fight. You are right about things moving too fast, but once Dark evolved I wanted to get the battle done. You will get more relax time in the next room, I promise. About Dark virus, yeah I could have let him do the thinking, but I was tired and really wanted to get this moving. I promise I wont do that anymore. If you want to talk with me do it by PM, Ok?

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-03-2011

MidnightGargoylemon felt his exhaustion and fatigue disappear as Fangewomon preformed her Paradise Charge", her lips quivering as if she was close to tears. His energy came back. It felt different, as if something new is added.

It lasted for a few moments, before she felt woozy and had to stop, clutching her head as she fell back on her butt.

"Fangewomon, are you okay?" He knelt next to her. He then sighed. "No, of course not. That technique must have nearly drained everything out of you. Come on, I'll carry you until you get your strength back." He scooped her up in his arms, trying not to scratch her with his claws. "There you go. Now, let's get the heck out of this room before there are anymore surspises." He headed straight for the bridge.

"And he will become the Goddess of Light's Black Knight.

"What the heck was that? He thought, looking side to side. "It sounded like my own voice, but it couldn't be. Could it?

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 03-04-2011

Renodramon got back up to his paws, his eyes blinking as he realized he didn't feel pain anymore, and what's more, he felt rejuvenated enough to not even have to mind any swelling or bruise; they in fact had gone. "Wow, I feel good all of a sudden! We won the battle, didn't we?" he said, blinking as Mikemon pushed the digivice on his paw. "So this is what caused Dark to digivolve, huh? I thought it was just a key... but maybe it serves different functions! We should keep it safe, who knows what the next rooms will ask us to do. This might help."

AquaVeemon came forth, looking up to MidnightGargoylemon, her eyes showing concern, "Please take care of her," she simply said to voice her own concern, but said no more as MidnightGargoylemon looked somewhat responsible about Fangewomon. With that, she turned to the side and went over to Mikemon who was holding DarkVeemon's baby form in her arms, "You were so brave, endangering yourself with that evil thing... Do you think he'll recover?" she then looked up at Mikemon.

Just then, the middle of the bridge, which the use of had been intended as a platform to fight, began glowing. The center brighly shone and briefly flashed, before it died down and in the place remained a circular swirl of energy, resembling a magic portal.

"Congratulations," said the voice, "You may proceed."

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-04-2011

"Thanks Aqua. Yeah, I think he will recover, but dark evolutions tend to have a bad side-effect on good Digimon..." Mikemon said then looked at the middle of the bridge "I think we should go to that portal thing now, shall we?"

Mikemon had not been planning to be Dark baby sitter, but her fear of water and having only close range attacks had prevented her of being effective in the battle. That's why she had risked his life with the evil evolution of Dark, she HATED to feel useless!

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2011

Fangewomon nodded as she was addressed by their new teammate. "I- I- yeah... I just... feel so weak..." She groaned weakly, not even having the energy to protest about being carried. She didn't really care about much at the moment, and just felt so, so tired. She draped her slender arms around MidnightGargoylemon's neck absentmindedly and slipped out of consciousness.

"What? We don't get a reward for cuttin' dose three down to size?" Impmon shrugged, shaking his head, his paws raised. He felt considerably less tired and sore than he was earlier, but then again, he didn't really do much in this battle, so it didn't really matter to him if he had been healed or not. "We gotta keep dat doohickey in check alright," He said, walking beside Renodramon with his arms folded behind his head. "If it did dat to Dark, who knows what it could do for ya, Reno! Or Mike- or anyone else here! Heck- what could it do for me?"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-04-2011

MidnightGargoylemon smiled as Fangewomon fell asleep in his arms. "That's right, sleep. You deserve it. Don't worry, I'll protect you if there's any trouble beyond the portal. I'll become your Black Knight." With that he got closer to the portal and jumped in.

OOC: I wonder what's on the other side?