Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-01-2011

One of the water bombs came straight for MidnightGargoylemon, DarkVeemon, and AquaVeemon. The impact would be devastating.

All of a sudden, the embarrassment MidnightGargoylemon felt before vanished. He grabbed DarkVeemon and AquaVeemon. "Get out of the way!" He threw them out of the bomb's path. He then faced it head on.

"Freezing Wing!" He roared. His wings opened up and flapped a few times. A freezing wind emanated from them and began to freeze the bomb. However, the speed of the bomb is too great and slammed against him. The force sent him crashing into the wall leaving a large crater.

"Damn, that hurt." He groaned as he peeled himself off the crater. "So, you want to play hard ball. Well, two can play that game. He looked down to see his hard-on finally went down. "It looks like that attack was good for something after all." He flew up until he's over the Seadramon.

"Eat this! Statue Bomber!" Three statues came out of nowhere and flew right at Seadramon. The impact hit one them square on. It reeled back into the other two, but quickly got back to its senses. "What the hell? That should have at least knocked it out."

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-01-2011

Mikemon grabbed Renodramon with a surprising strength for her small body and jumped away of the attack, that slammed the wall behind them. The water bomb creating a hole almost as big as the one Mikemon did when she punched the wall.

She then puts Renodramon down

“I am a feline with close range attacks, and I panic at water, so I am screwed in this level, could you beat them for me Reno-chan?”

She smiled at Renodramon, maybe she was trying to use him, but the calico had just saved him from an attack and Renodramon was not useless in water, he could give it a try, right?

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-01-2011

Fangewomon was still confused by her sudden mode shift, so she didn't have any time to react to one of the water bombs headed for her and Impmon, who had been laughing at MidnightGargomon's predicament. He stopped however, and reacted quickly. "PILLAR-" He created a ball of black fire in one of his clawed, gloved paws, "-OF-" He created a ball of bright crimson flames in the other, and smashed them together. "-HELLFIRE!!" He threw the combined orbs down in front of him, a blazing wall of black and red flames erupting before him and intercepting the water bomb that was headed for them.

The collision resulted in an expulsion of steam, sending the little Imp flying backward and into Fangewomon's (soft) arms. "What the-"

"Oh Impmon, you saved me! You do care!" Fangewomon cried, hugging Impmon tightly, who squirmed.

"Hey! Hey! Lay off me will ya!? I wuz just tryin' to save my own butt!" He steamed, managing to get away. "How da heck did a buncha Seadramon get in da pool!?"

Fangewomon got off her butt and flipped her hair so it was all behind her. She was tired of stuff always happening to her. It was time for her to actually do something. She raised her left arm forward, and a gleaming blue bow materialized in her grasp. "Divine..." She tugged on the drawstring, three arrows compromised of holy energy materialized, and she lined them up so they aimed directly at the three serpents. "ARROWS!!" She let the energy constructs fly, each turning into something akin to a laser beam.

For a moment, it seemed like the powerful projectiles struck their targets, but they didn't even touch the three serpents. Instead, there were now three, massive holes in the wall behind them. "Oh em gee- I missed!"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-01-2011

MidnightGargoylemon is perplexed about how his attack didn't have very little effect on Seadramon. A part of him knew it would do some major damage. However, it was weaker than that. Could it be another of their kidnapper's stipulations? It has to be.

"Hey! Hey! Lay off me will ya!? I wuz just tryin' to save my own butt!" Impmon steamed, managing to get away from Fangewomon. "How da heck did a buncha Seadramon get in da pool!?"

MidnightGargoylemon knew exactly where they came from. No doubt one of the mirrored walls opened up and released them. If he was down there for a bit longer, he would have faced them alone.

"Well, if that won't work. Then maybe some physical muscle will." He started to charge the Seadramon.

"Divine..." Fangewomon called out. She tugged on the drawstring, three arrows compromised of holy energy materialized, and she lined them up so they aimed directly at the three serpents.

He stopped right there. "Okay, then. Ladies first"

"ARROWS!!" She finished.

For a moment, it seemed like the powerful projectiles struck their targets, but they didn't even touch the three serpents. Instead, there were now three, massive holes in the wall behind them. "Oh em gee- I missed!" She sounded pissed.

He looked in sheer disbelief. How the hell did she miss. There wasn't that much distance between her and them. This is getting ridiculous. If this continues like this, it's all over for all of us.

He regained his composure and put his two large fists together. He then charged and slammed one of the Seadramon on the head will everything he has. The Seadramon hit the edge of the pool hard. It sunk down to the depths of the pool unconscious.

"One down." He panted. "Two to go. At least, I hope."

OOC: MidnightGargoylemon is almost spent. He can still fight, but it will take a while until he's back to his original restricted strength.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 03-01-2011

Dark started to fly, cracking his knuckles. "Let's go." Dark said as he flew to one of the reminding Seadramons, pulling back for a combo of punches. 'So, it's fight is for us that can fly or use long range attacks.' Dark thought.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 03-02-2011

MidnightGargoylemon staggered to his feet. That attack left him quite spent. If he's hit with another strong attack like that water bomb, it would be all over for him.

"Let's go!" DarkVeemon said as he flew to one of the remaining Seadramons.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He tried to fly up and grab DarkVeemon, but he wasn't fast enough. He landed after being a couple feet off the ground. "Damn, you can't beat it with the restrictions on you." He looked over to Fangewomon. If only her arrows met their mark. She hands just need to be more steady.

"That's it!" He looked around and found the one called Renodramon. "Hey, Renodramon, grab ahold of Fangewomon hands while she fires another Divine Arrows!" Sounds crazy, but this whole fight is beyond crazy.

He stood close to AquaVeemon in case of another attack.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 03-02-2011

OOC: You guys can just take control of the enemies if you want. They are just fodder for us! XD

IC:

Renodramon and AquaVeemon gasped respectively as they were moved in order to save themselves from danger. Renodramon lifted one of his ears at the suggestion, finding it to be crazy indeed, but had he really a choice in this fight? Of course he did!

He quickly remembered the attack he had executed against Koromon either. It had worked well, and if he was good at aiming it...

Renodramon frowned, beggining to understand he needed to attack too if he wanted to protect himself and the others. Fangewomon would have to learn to attack on her own. He stood back up and spread his arms out in the same manner as before and they caught fire as well as began to get energized with electricity. He smashed them together in the direction of one of the Seadramon who was busy charging up for another water bomb: "Thunder Flames!" he yelled.

The projectile flew in the direction of the Seadramon, and seemed to be in line with its target, but the Seadramon squirmed and evaded just in time. With a roar, the water serpent unloaded its attack on the unsuspecting Renodramon. He widened his eyes as it struck him directly, sending him flying onto the wall and knocking him down on his butt, weakened. "Ugh... I wasn't fast enough..."

AquaVeemon cried in distress, "Renodramon! Are you okay?" she said as she got back and felt the arm of one of her new friends, trying to make him feel better, but that obviously wasn't enough, as the canine-like lizard was panting in agitation. "Guys... He's hurt!"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 03-02-2011

"Renodramon!" Dark said, glraing over at Renodramon before he looks at the Seadramon. 'I need to get stronger!' Dark thought as the digivice flew over to Dark's hand. Dark looks at it as the screen shows a humaiod dragon wearing obsidian armor with blue flames on it. "Dark...Flamedramon..." Dark said, pressing the button as the digivltion takes place. "DarkVeemon Digivolve to...DARKFLAMDRAMON. The dark side of courage." Dark said, looking at the Seadramon that attacked Renodramon as his body starts to be cover in black fire. "Shadow Rocket!" Dark said, flies right at the Seadramon slamming hard agnest it, making it thrown right out of the side wall, knocking it out. Dark landed to cheek on Renodramon as he drops to his knees. 'I can't control it...the virus...it's getting to strong for me to control....' Dark thought as he was reaching over to the digivice to change back to DarkVeemon.

OOC: I don't know if we are allow to digiolve yet, so I put a setback for Dark if he does digiolve right now

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 03-03-2011

Mikemon grabbed the Digivice away from Dark "Go to take your anger into those Seadramons, they hurt you, right? You gotta show em who is the bad guy here" Dark virus mind found that idea... appealing, he wanted to tear those sea beasts bit by bit... it looked like it would be fun!

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 03-03-2011

Dark smirks at the idea, looking at the remanding Seadramons. Dark starts to laugh. "Just you two? Is that is?" Dark said as one of his fists starts to cover in black fire. "Dark Flame Fist!" Dark said as he throws fireballs from his fist, hitting one of Seadramon's as he grabs the seadramon and slashes thought it with his claws as some of the blood, gets splash on his face and helmet as the seadramon brakes up into data as he looks at the last seadramon as he grabs the last and slam his head against the wall, laughing evilly as he throws him away as black fire starts to cover his body. "Dark Fire Rocket!" Dark said as he slams against the last seadramon, deleting him as well. Dark slowly looks over at his friends, licking off the blood that is on his face, the virus as fully taken him over. "So, who wants to fight me now?" Dark said in a dark tone.