Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 02-26-2011

"Good luck! I was never good with deepness..." Renodramon admitted, watching Dark boldly step and jump off.

But there was no danger- in fact, the creature underwater was just another digimon. An AquaVeemon in fact, one who had been ankle-chained to the bottom. Fortunately, and adequately, with her natural affinity to water she could breathe correctly while underwater but she didn't seem one bit pleased about being restrained. There was a collar with a small key-like object hanging from it around her neck. She had her arms tied together by a thick double-knotted rope, and there seemingly was no key for the shackles that bound her to the deepness. She seemed to whimper to Dark as he approached, but being underwater it wouldn't be possible to listen...

OOC:

Name: AquaVeemon.
Level: Rookie.
Type: Vaccine.
Powers:

- Aqua Arrow: Projects a highly pressurized water beam from both of her palms.

- Lake Dance: Cheerily dances in order to boost Morale and revitalize allies.

- Maiden Smack: Slaps the opponent's cheek hard, enough to leave them dumbfounded for a few brief seconds.

Note: These may not be the accurate attacks that Marika made for AquaVeemon, I just thought them up. Hope it doesn't bother anyone.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 02-26-2011

Dark make it to he bottom of the pool, looking into the AquaVeemon's eyes. Dark looks at the restrains that are holding her down. "I can worry about the rope later, I need to break those shackles to bits even if I run out of air." Dark thought as he starts to punch the shackles hard over and over again, looking into Aqua's eyes with 'I'm here to help you' look in his own eyes.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-26-2011

*Mikemon looked at Dark go down, and worried about him, as a cat, she did not really like water, so she was useless in this room...

Eventually, the shackles broke to pieces under the weight of Dark's punches, Veemon types were know for their sheer physical strength so this didn't look surprising. Once freed, AquaVeemon shook her legs in an effort to shake the debris off her person.

She looked at Dark with a big, relieved smile, but also noticed that the ordeal had put him at odds with his lungs. Not wanting her savior to drown, she quickly made for him and, not being able to use her arms yet, wrapped her finned tail around his and then quickly pulled him up as she swam to the opposite side of the swimming pool room.

Once there, she used all of her might to pull Dark up and above, sending him flying out of the water and into the tiled floor next to the control panel and display. She followed suit by jumping outside and landing next to Dark. "That was so dangerous! You could've drowned..." she apprehensively said, her soft voice full of concern. "But uhm... thank you. I've been down there for hours, and I panicked during the first because I thought I'd drown but... here I am. Never thought I'd be saved by a digimon, much less turn into one!" she exclaimed, maing hand gestures which caused the necklace with the item hanging on it to bounce a bit in front of Dark's eyes.

On the other side of the room, Renodramon squinted to see two figures emerging from the water and landing where their destination probably was, "Hey, it's Dark! And he rescued the princess!" he smiled, his tails excitedly wagging. "Is her gift our escape route?!" he yelled across the room.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-26-2011

"Man, do we really gotta' follow da rules? Dis really bites..." Impomon crossed his arms and shook his head as he and Fangewomon were absorbed by the light.

"Oh! A pool!" Fangewomon beamed. She loved pools! She watched Dark rescue the figure in the pool, holding her hands together and hoping her their companion would make it. When the figure was free, and the two had emerged on the other side of the pool, she rejoiced, jumping up and down and cheering. This of course, caused her metal grieves to slip on the wet tiles from the splash of Dark diving into the pool, and she fell in. Her wings folded against her body and got in the way of her swimming.

"Oh god- help!" Fangewomon blubbered, splashing around as she flailed her arms.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" Impmon quickly stripped his clothes off, starting with his boots and gloves, finishing off with his mask. He looked like a regular Impmon this way, except he had some sort of occult marking on his forehead similar to a vertical eye, and he wore boxers with a pattern of the same smiley he had on his tummy. He dove into the pool and started swimming.

Fangewomon struggled for a while, then when she finally got used to her wet wings, managed to swim over to the edge of the pool and pulled herself up. Panting. She spotted Impmon Beelzebub Mode floating on his back, humming and relaxing. "You little bastard-"

"What? I didn't say I was gonna come and help ya!" He called back at her. "Dis pool is great!"

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - BlackVeedramon - 02-26-2011

*Mikemon steps back a bit, then she gets to the other side of the pool by jumping over to Impmon BM head, then to the other side, making the pseudo-impmon almost drown himseft. She looked at Aquaveemon and ended smashing her first in the wall next to her, making a big hole because of the impact. Then then she whispered something to the female Veemon creature ear "Try anything funny with my Dark Vee, and you will be sushi, got it?"

RE: Digimon: The attack the Fanmademon! - CaseyChimera - 02-26-2011

I'm wondering if you have room enough for one more. I've got a character ready, and here he is.

[Image: Gargoylemon.jpg]
This picture except the skin is a pure black. The wings and claws are a lighter shade.

Name: MidnightGargoylemon
Level: Champion
Family: Nightmare Soldiers
Type: Demon Beast
Attribute: Virus

A Demon Beast Digimon that evolved from a Veemon of an ancient species through the ‘Digimental of Light’. It was once a demonic Digimon but the restraints around its waist restrains its evil powers, it is now a messenger for angel Digimon. If the restraint is undone, an evil power is revealed.

Attack Techniques

Freezing Wing: A wave of the wings causes sub-zero freezing winds.

Statue Bomber: Three stone statues appear are thrown at enemy.

Midnight Cloak: Blending into the darkness making it the almost perfect camouflage. Only the purest light can pierce it.

Shadow Teleport: Can teleport from his shadow to another within eyeshot.

OOC: Welcome aboard~ Although this RPG supposedly is for fanmade digimon characters, not pre-existing ones... Up to BlackVeedramon though.

IC:

The arm-restrained AquaVeemon noticed an orange cat coming her way and smiled gently, "You must be this brave dragon's friend. Thank you very much for coming to my resc..." but before she could finish, she widened her eyes and her pupils shrank at the sight of Mikemon punching a hole in the wall next to her head. Her tail stood up rigidly as she froze, not knowing what the cat would do to her.

Upon hearing the whisper though, it dawned onto her. "Uh, I'm sorry, I didn't know he was your boyfriend," she said as she leaned forwards, the necklace bounced again. Blinking as she then noticed it, she looked down and asked: "Oh, what is this?" she hadn't heard the instructions, having been underwater.

Back at the opposite side, Renodramon watched as Fangewomon tripped and then, driven by his own courage, jumped at the pool and began doggy-swimming over to the angel, "Come on, you can latch onto me, I'll swim us both to the other side if you want," he said, floating to the side of her.

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DarkChibimon - 02-26-2011

Dark smiles at seeing the shackles brake, than he notices that he is running out of air. 'Dammit...I'm going to drown at this rate.' Dark thought as he felt Aqua's tail wrap around his and throws him out of the water, he takes a deep breaths before looking at Aqua. "It's...all in for a day as a hero." Dark said. "Hours...I can't believe someone can chain and tie you up like that and leave you, it's imdigimon." Dark said, noticing the necklace. Dark turns his head and seeing the events that happen with Fangewomon, Impmon Beelzebub Mode, and Renodramon. Dark looks at Mikemon, sweatdroping a bit, seeing her power as he starts to work on getting the ropes off her hands. "It looks like some sort of key. I think it might be the way out." Dark said.

(OOC: Do I scene a love triangle coming?)

RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - DragonMasterX - 02-27-2011

AquaVeemon sighed in relief as she managed to stretch her arms after a long while, all thanks to DarkVeemon's efforts. "Uhm, thanks a lot," she softly said, shifting her look between him and Mikemon, not wanting to upset the kitty. She then proceeded to take the simple necklace off and held the key in her hand, inspecting it. The key was very small, and it had a cylindrical, hollow shaft, as well as a thick, black, small handle. "This doesn't look like the key to a door..." she looked around.

"Not that there's ANY door around here..." she observed.