Digiartists' Domain Community!
LFG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: LFG (/showthread.php?tid=10015)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: LFG - Guilmon and a shotgun - 12-22-2010

Well, by Original i think you mean "what if i want to just find somewhere for Roleplaying and just suprise me with the content" and to be honest, I don't know. Try all the major Furry Boards like FA, Yiffstar (yes i know they've changed the name but it's still YS to me) etc.

Google is your best friend. Use it well.

RE: LFG - Ninja_Kharlan - 12-23-2010

I tried, but nobody seems to roleplay with original (as in not stolen from somewhere) ideas, and not expect you to write 3 paragraphs per post.

RE: LFG - Ninja_Kharlan - 01-04-2011

Google Wrote:Original RP sign up discusion - Naruto Forums
I lul'd
Okay, so Guilmon's advice didn't work, and nobody ever answered my last question. y.y

RE: LFG - Frisk E. Coyote - 01-04-2011

We can start an original RP (without naughty stuff) if you want, Ninja dude! What kind of those interest you anyway? Fantasy? Spiiiies? :3 A ninja cooking contest?

RE: LFG - Adym - 01-05-2011

Wait Wait Wait Wait WAAAAIIIIITTTT... You can RP without yiff?

But back on topic, You can start an RP here with any idea you want, and AT LEAST one person will respond...

RE: LFG - DragonMasterX - 01-05-2011

Huh. How about The Spire/The Invasion, Zanea's Tales and/or the Shin Megami Tensei RPs? Those have been NC-17 since starting.

RE: LFG - Frisk E. Coyote - 01-05-2011

I can't guarantee what my right paw will be doing while my left paw RPs, but I can definitely RP without yiff. X3

And yesh! The RPs Boss listed are preeetty good! X3 Unfortunately, my schedule is too erratic to rejoin those, and I might end up not posting for quite some time!

RE: LFG - Ninja_Kharlan - 01-05-2011

(01-05-2011, 01:08 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Huh. How about The Spire/The Invasion, Zanea's Tales and/or the Shin Megami Tensei RPs? Those have been NC-17 since starting.
Zanea is more fighting based, Shin Megami has never interested me, and I'll take a look at invasion.
It also appears to be very late in, and I'm not reading 8 pages of posts; I have far too much to do to spend an entire day doing that.
So, unless somebody wants to PM me a summary of what's going on and what went on in The Invasion, I can't really join that either.

(01-04-2011, 11:28 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: We can start an original RP (without naughty stuff) if you want, Ninja dude! What kind of those interest you anyway? Fantasy? Spiiiies? :3 A ninja cooking contest?

(01-05-2011, 01:05 AM)Maahes Wrote: Wait Wait Wait Wait WAAAAIIIIITTTT... You can RP without yiff?

But back on topic, You can start an RP here with any idea you want, and AT LEAST one person will respond...
I did and nobody responded.

RE: LFG - Adym - 01-05-2011

Keep waiting... It'll happen

RE: LFG - Ninja_Kharlan - 01-05-2011

That was a week ago. It's already closed--or should be.