Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-10-2010

"Ohhhh, yeaaahhh! Keep that up!!" Mar growled, starting to moan really loud as his claws gripped the walls, his cock spurting pre like a sprinkler. The blue dragon gasped, preparing to blow at any time, his toes curling as he spasmed and his balls tightened, the massive tower of meat a cannon ready to fire its load with one last stroke.

(Arcade)

Dorothy's eyes nearly flew out as she almost fell backwards and off her seat, gasping in surprise with her arms and tail static in the air, unable to process what just happened. She did feel Katt's tongue though, it was caressing her own, and while the rough feline muscle felt rather soothing in contrast to Shadow's massive slick canine tongue wildly ravaging her mouth she also had a conflicting feeling with the whole situation. The shock of what happened, however, limited her response to a small moan.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-10-2010

Kitt purred audibly dragging her tongue up the head of Mar's cock, leaving it glistening with her saliva. Nudging it with her nose as she continued to purr happily, "Mmmm, it smells good," she purred, nuzzling against it happily.

Katt purred softly as she slowly pulled away, leaving a thin strand of saliva between her lips and Dot's. She sighed happily as she smiled across the table at her, "You know, you dragons have surprisingly long tongues." she winked.

OOC:

Mindy: Finally it's getting good.

Slash: It was good a few posts ago, then it suddenly started sucking.

Shadow: I say it's been good since the start and never stopped.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-11-2010

And that's all the huge dragon needed as he threw his head back, letting out a wild roar before his cock shot a pool's worth of cum out in a powerful torrent of white, "DAMN YES!!" he shouted in bliss.

(Arcade)

Dorothy was blushing so much she had almost turned a small hue of pink in the face. She had her big eyes fixed on the ceiling as if she was in some sort of trance, her responses not starting at all until her tail thumped again with the cold ground of the bar-like place. Blinking once, the dragoness looked over to Katt and blandly uttered: "What did we just do...?"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-11-2010

Kitt gasped slightly as Mar's cum came at her like a broken fire hydrant, covering her entire face and chest in the sticky white fluid before she rolled to the side out of the way. She blinked a bit, two large yellow eyes in a sea of white before starting to laugh, "Wow, I'd hate to see you explode after a few days of abstinence." she laughed.

Katt smiled warmly, purring softly, "Don't tell me that was your first kiss, I figured since you have a boyfriend and all." she giggled a bit, rubbing Dot's leg with her foot, "I just couldn't resist, seeing you there with your mouth just hanging hanging open." she purred a bit louder, "You, aren't mad, are you?" she asked, her ears drooping a bit.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-11-2010

Mar panted once his orgasm started to die down and he grinned, sliding down on the wall with his eyes closed as he contently wagged his tail, "I'm just your generic walking cum tank, baby."

(Arcade)

"N-no! I don't mean it like that! I have kissed before..." Dorothy quickly retorted, although her first kiss was indeed with Shadow, but she still didn't feel any better with Katt's victimization of sudden either, but she managed to say: "I never expected you to do that. It was so sudden..." she said, her eyes bouncing left and right while looking down at the table, her claws firmly gripping the edges of it, "Do you always kiss every girl you hang out with?" she then asked, looking up and straight at Katt as she tried to settle down.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-11-2010

"I'll say," Kitt giggled a bit as she whiped her face off so she could see through the goopy mess, "So, are you going to return the favor? I really liked it when you made me feel good." she purred softly.

"Just the really cute ones." Katt smiled, her ears perking up a bit, "I'm sorry about that, but I really do find you very attractive." she said, blushing slightly, her ears twisting around to see if anyone was listening in, not wanting Dot to be embarrased by making another scene, "If, you don't, like me, that way, I understand." she said, pouting a bit.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-12-2010

"Wow, you've been a walking orgasm furball all day and you still want more?" Mar blinked, though laughed heartily, "Only if you show me how much you like that huge and well shaped butt of yours," he then grinned, pointing over at Kitt's wide hips.

(Arcade)

Dorothy put her paws on the table, groaning at Katt's attitude, "What's wrong with you? You're pouting as if I had just punted you! "You are the one that jumped on me!" she said with a slightly annoyed tone, although kept it quiet for obvious reasons, "And you haven't explained anything yet, either! I find some girls attractive, but I don't go around kissing them..." she softly said, trying to keep composure as she leaned back, not being able to easily deal with the situation, but compelled to hear what Katt had to say, if anything.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-12-2010

"Oh, kay," Kitt said, a bit unsure how to start, "Uhm, well it's comfy to sit on." she smiled, bouncing a bit on her butt, making her breasts jiggle, "And it feels good when you touch it."

*arcade*

"It's, look I'm sorry okay," Katt said, looking away from Dot and blushing a bit, "it's just, when a cat gets, aroused a bit, we don't really think too much. We go on our instincts alot more than rational thought. It can be, kind of, awkward at times." She smiled up at her, "But I really do like you, if you want to hang out more I promise to be on my best behavior. I still owe you one day of slavery too." she giggled a bit.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 01-12-2010

Mar grinned, starting to like where it was going, "So, what about you? Or your underwear?" he said, "I mean, it's so really big, don't you like touching it or wearing tight stuff like you do with your chest?" he asked with a smirk.

(Arcade)

Dorothy sweat-dropped slightly at the new apology, lowering her ears as Katt coupled it with the slavery option, but she then looked down and then back at Katt, "Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh on you. It's not that I," she blushed a bit, "Really disliked it but... you really took me by surprise. I've never done that before... You could've asked!" she then clarified, staring at Katt with her big round glasses.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 01-12-2010

"Yeah a little," Kitt smiled, her eyes closing in a cute way as she did, "It feels nice when those jeans squeeze my butt and my panties slide into my butt and my crotch." she purred a bit as she ran a finger over her pussy.

*Arcade*

"Understood," Katt smiled, "I'll remember to ask next time, I promise." She leaned in a bit over the table, "So, may I kiss you?" she asked, smiling warmly, especially with her eyes.