Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 07-30-2010

Alex soon learned the new language and said, "Mind if I join?" in her language. He saw over to her and then around her, smiling. He saw her nipples and her body, and was no doubt tempted to have some fun, but he would sit back and wait for now. He had done so much to her, he would prefer keeping more life ruining moments to a minimum. For now, he simply tried to make her smile as he swam around, enjoying the tank of water.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 07-30-2010

She nodded, figuring that he had already gotten into the tank and learned her language just to ask. The were both free to swim about and around, and happily she swam and flew about in the tank. She blushed a little suddenly but undid her bathing suit. Like the first time Alex had seen her, she preferred to swim naked, and so he got a very nice view of her delicious body.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 07-30-2010

"You must feel comfortable around me, if you're swimming naked," he chuckled as he swam behind her and gently wrapped his arms around her stomach, wanting to see her reaction.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 07-31-2010

"Well, the first time you met me you saw me naked...and I have been for a long time, so its not new." she said with a blushed as he wrapped her arms around her waist, feeling her silky slick skin. "And you know that I hate swimming with clothes..." she added softly as she leaned back into him a little. When they had first met, unlike the other girls, he had genuinely seduced her, and she had given herself to him. It was the scientists that had messed it all up and made her miserable. Feeling more in her element now, thanks to Alex, she felt like she could trust him again, since by now she knew it was never his intent to have her captured. Outside the tank, Agatha walked up to the glass, looking in to see her master, a small, moaning kitten in her arms. "Mind if I give little Sleen a dip here?" She asked. "I promise to keep her head above water." the cute little cat girl had been Agatha's new sex toy for awhile now, and Agatha had been make sure she received mind blowing pleasure for every minute of every day she was here with them.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 07-31-2010

Alex looked at Agatha and popped his head out of the water and listened to her. He smiled and nodded his head, motioning her over as he resumed playing with Mary. "I am sorry, you know. I never wanted this. If it was up to me, you would have been free and I would have just been the asshole who seduced you. I...also want you to know that when I have the chance, I'm going to talk to the scientists, and if you want, perhaps try to have them help you get back to your native planet?"

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 08-01-2010

Mary's face lit up with the words and she swam over and hugged Alex tightly, pressing her sexy, slick, naked body against his. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She said happily as she hugged him, kissing his cheek afterward and blushing a little , though still way to happy to care.

Agatha got up on the thank and dunked Sleen's little body into the water. Instantly the dazed kitten jumped to life and began to paw the water in distress. "N-Nya!" She cried out cutely when Agatha let her go for a moment, watching the little kitty swimming around in clumsy circles as she cutely tried to find a way out of the tank.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 08-01-2010

Alex was surprised by the act of affection, before smiling and kissing her own cheek. "My pleasure," he said, and stole a kiss on the lips, before swimming over to play with Sleen, finding her nature adorable as she tried to find her way out of the glass tank. After joyfully playing with the girls, unless something came up, he would eventually leave and return to his human form, so he could talk to the scientists about sending Mary home.

Mary blushed a little from the kiss on the cheek and swam around again, playing with little Sleen as she attempted to escape the tank. However, soon Alex would be leaving the tank, Sleen once again moaning as Agatha fingered her cute little pussy underwater. When he met with the scientists they would tell him that it wouldnt be easy, but they would try to find a way to ship her back home with some money.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 08-01-2010

Alex once again thanked them, before adding, "If you ever need my help with anything, I'll be happy to return these kind favors." He would then return home to his slaves, where he would tell Mary they would try to get her back home with money, but that it may take some time, so she'll have to be patient. "I'm sorry I can't get you there sooner, Mary..." he would say.

She would smiled and hug him again. "Its OK, the fact that you tried at all..." she said as she hugged him tightly. "Thank you..." she whispered into his ear, her body still naked as she pressed it against him. She would then look him in the eyes and kiss his lips, first just a peck, but she would return to get a more...intimate kiss if he would allow it.