Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 06-27-2009

(Immolatio)

Solia smiled immediately at her lover's words. "Ah, you spoke! I figured you just needed some rest, and I'm sure you could use the food, too." She giggled as she felt Faiz's paw against her hand. She leaned on his arm and nuzzled it affectionately, taking in the softness of his fur. "No more worries, right? We'll be here a couple of days to rejuvenate, so there's no need to rush. That stupid queen thinks she's wiped us all out, but she's in for a rude awakening," Solia whispered gently.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Midnight glared fiercely at Dusk, his eyes completely black, and his body surrounded by a dark aura. He raised one hand into the air and the shadows began collecting there.

Dusk knew what he had to do. "Just head north from the mountain. Ariadne should know the way. Make sure you get to Narastola as soon as possible. Hopefully, the other group will meet you there."

"Stop talking craziness, Dusk!" Ariadne shouted again. "Just run! Come with us!" Tears were forming in her eyes. She just couldn't bear to lose another friend.

Dusk shook his head. "He would only come after us. Mika. Tell my children that I will miss them, but I'm sure we'll meet again one day. It is my only regret that I could not tell them in person." A single teardrop rolled down his cheek--a tiny river of salt and sadness. "Please tell Solia and Ardeal, my children, that I said goodbye!"

At that moment, an enormous sphere of darkness had appeared in the palm of Midnight's raised hand. He was shaking violently--he couldn't control his Divine Form power. Without him giving a signal, the sphere began sucking everything on the ledge into it. "This is it! Dark Void!" The sucking power increased tenfold, and the cottage that served as Midnight's base was instantly torn apart and absorbed by the sphere. A ferocious wind was blasting around the area.

"Leave! NOW!" Dusk shouted as he rushed at Midnight.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 06-27-2009

(Immolatio)

“..I’m sorry if I make you worried…Only just…I don’t have energy to talk back there..” Faiz said as his voice slowly return back to normal bit by bit. “…I never felt this tired and hungry at the same in my whole life…Probably I rely too much on my sister’s healing energy…” He added as looking to Solia while his other paw caressing her cheek gently, before lowering his ears a little. “…But…I’m in doubt…either Masquerade is able to weaken the Queen…and escape alive…” He sighed.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Without waiting even longer and possibly being sucked in to Midnight’s dark sphere, Mika carries Ariadne in her arms and jumped off from the ledge to the ground, before running as fast as she could to the north. She seems carried a heavy responsibility towards Dusk’s decision to do this by himself. The dragoness couldn’t hold her sadness and tears appeared on the edge of her eyes and falling gently on Ariadne’s robe, while kept on running just keep their distance far enough in case of wide-range explosion happened. ”…I promise…to carry your message to others…Dusk…”

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 06-27-2009

(Immolatio)

"Doubts will get us nowhere," Solia said assuredly. "And honestly, I should have been there for you in battle. I could have healed you, but I hid like a coward and then fell asleep. It seems that I have learned nothing at the castle." She frowned remembering the days they had spent there, even though they weren't very numerous.

The door to the bakery opened and the baker stepped out with two napkins, each with a thick slice of banana nut bread in it. He handed both napkins to Solia. "Here you go, miss," he said. "If you want more, just let me know, okay? I hope you enjoy it."

"Thank you very much, sir," she replied as he went back into the bakery. She handed a napkin to Faiz, making sure that the bread being cradled inside didn't fall out. "This should be good. I've never had any food from Immolatio before, but it's bound to be good." She took a small bite out of her piece of bread. "Mmmm, this is delicious!" She took another bite and chewed with a smile on her face.

(Shimmering Mountain)

With a mighty roar, Dusk tackled Midnight sending them both into the air. They were now both victims in the eyes of the dark sphere. Thus, without any discrimination, both Dusk and Midnight vanished within the void, and without anyone to keep up the spell, the dark sphere disappeared. A gentle breeze blew across the ledge--the ledge that was now perfectly quiet.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 06-28-2009

(Immolatio)

Faiz place the napkin on his chest and gently took a slice of banana nut bread before much it in his maw. A soft murr escaped from his throat as tasting such delicious bread and eat the remaining left on his paw. “Mnnrr…I can’t deny it...The bread’s too delicious…And I can feel my energy slowly recovers…Now I have an appetite to eat more…” He said with a cheerful expression, seeming like he forgets the tiredness but still, he need a proper rest. The wolf takes another slice of bread and munches it slowly.

(Somewhere near the mountain)

Mika could hear only her running feet tapping the ground and no other sound. She could sense…Dusk were no longer in this world. He was vanished together with Midnight. He dragoness slowly reduce the speed and stopped, before helping Ariadne to stay straight, more tears shed and running down to her cheek. “…I-I should kill Midnight without waiting… And now, I feel guilty for what I‘ve done…” She began sobbing gently and letting her tears kept on falling down.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 06-28-2009

(Immolatio)

Solia was glad to hear Faiz speaking again. "Well, eat up, sweetheart," she said cheerily. "The baker said that if we run out, he's got more inside. I'm surprised you're recovering so quickly, but I'm also really happy." She licked a crumb skillfully from the side of his muzzle. "I love you, Faiz."

(Twilight Gardens)

As Mika slowed down, Ariadne looked all aroud to try to gain their bearings. There were still a few deciduous trees scattered here and there and the bright green grass wavered gently in a cool breeze. The midday sun shined brightly, blanketing the orange and yellow flowers that dotted the lengthy grass with tender warmth. There were several water fountains in seemingly random locations amongst the flowers. That's when Ariadne realized that they were in the infamous Twilight Gardens.

Of course, things changed when Ariadne realized that they weren't moving anymore. And then, she listened to what Mika was saying. "You're not at fault here! Dusk must have known what he was doing. He would never have just left like that when there's so much left to finish. You have to trust him too, like I did. And you definitely have to realize that this wasn't your fault. That tricky Midnight probably had an ace in the hole the entire time, that bastard." She reached up and wiped a tear from Mika's cheek. "Please don't cry..."

(Immolatio)

"...Well, I just don't want to make you feel worried anymore...Besides, I'm really hungry..." The wolf take another slice and munch it slowly as he could feel his stomach filled with the delicious bread. "...I love you too, Solia.." Faiz said while staring into her beautiful eyes before plant a soft quick kiss on her lips. "...Would you help me to get some water...?"

(Twilight Gardens)

For Mika, it was something hard to bear, especially when carrying a message that needs to be delivered to others."...I-I'm sorry, Ariadne...I'm sorry..". She wipe her own tears and tried to stop crying. She felt the relationship between herself and others in Rebellion Force was too strong, and somewhat makes them like one big family."...-This my first time...I experience such situation...My broher might get upset if he sees me crying..."

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 06-28-2009

(Immolatio)

Solia thought for a moment and frowned when she reached her conclusion. "I'm afraid I don't know where to get any. Maybe the baker would know?"

As if on cue, the baker exited his shop and approached the couple. "So, you need some water, eh? You should really check town square. I believe the engineers finished repairing the fountain there. The water that runs in that fountain comes from an underground water source--some of the sweetest water you'll ever taste." He smiled and turned to head back inside when Solia stood up abruptly and stopped him.

"Wait. What do we owe you?" she asked sincerely.

The baker shook his head. "Don't be ridiculous. You don't think that I can't tell that you two have been through quite a lot. The bread's on the house, so go and get you a good drink, okay?" He smiled at them both as he entered the bakery.

"So, should we check out this fountain, or what?" Solia asked her furry lover.

(Twilight Gardens)

Ariadne nodded. "Don't worry. We have an important task to carry out. At least part of the fate of Dalmaschior rests within our hands. I know it's hard to accept, but these situations won't end just yet. They won't fully come to an end until the queen has perished." Ariadne glanced around at their beautiful surroundings. "If I'm not mistaken, if we follow the dirt path we're on, then we should end up in the Aqueorlitus, the City of Mysteries, and also the sister city of Aquorlitus, the City of Knowledge on the opposite side of the country. From there, it should be a straight shot to Narastola. Of course, we will have to cross the river, but I'm sure there is a way."

A gentle, warm breeze carrying the pungent aroma of the flowers wafted through the area, the scent dancing its delicate waltz around Ariadne's nostrils. She sighed heavily. "Whoever planted these flowers made a good choice. Shall we move on? For Dusk, we must continue."

(Immolatio)

“Well, let’s get some water. I have enough energy to walk around.” Faiz then stood up while holding the napkin on his other paw. “In addition, I want to know how’s the water taste like…So far, I didn’t drink nor taste any underground water, only hoping for river or rain water.” Faiz said as handing his paw to Solia.

(Twilight Gardens)

Mika then finally calmed and wipe the last tears away before nodded. She grasp Ariadne’s palm softly and walks by following the dirt path. “…So…there’s river that crossed this path and block our way to Aqueorlitus…Am I right…?”

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 06-29-2009

(Immolatio)

Solia took Faiz's paw and began to walk along the desolate streets once again in search of the fountain. "I wonder what this fountain looks like? Immolatio used to be well-known for great architecture before they took up to researching steel. It seems they have made some great progress. The leader of this city said that eventually, metal products should be making their way out across the country for household purchase. If you go to Narastola, you'll already see things like that--steel doors, flagpoles, refinished bars for gates, mostly historic ones built by our ancestors. They were strong gates, but just couldn't stand the test of time."

She sighed. "Yikes, I must sound like some sort of professor. It's really all thanks to Ardeal. We didn't have enough money to go to school, but Ardeal taught himself and then taught me what he knew of the world and other subjects. I'll have to make sure I thank him later," she concluded as they continued down the different streets. It was like a maze of buildings.

(Twilight Garden)

"Fortunately not," Ariadne answered. "We won't have to worry about the river until we leave Aqueorlitus and start heading west. All we do now is follow the path. I would say 'enjoy the scenery' too, but...there's always time for that later. It's pretty much just flowers and beautifully crafted fountains." She looked around at the things she was just speaking of, plus the various trees that had separated from the forest, exiles in their own right.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 06-29-2009

(Immolatio)

“…Yes, I do know some of the facts about Immolatio and other country that my sister and I visited…but you add some information that I’m not yet known…” Faiz said as walking side by side while holding each other’s hand, searching for the fountain.

“Our guardian does offer me an education, but I rejected in polite manner and I suggest my sister to take the offer. I know it makes me like an idiot, but at least I can see my sister’s effort to teach the other children and myself once she got back from school…” The wolf added with soft sigh, seeing the buildings standing strong on the side of the path.

(Twilight Garden)

“I guess I prefer to keep going…so I can meet the others, just in case they’re arrive first…” Mika smiled as gently took Ariadne’s palm and began heading through the dirt path towards Aqueorlitus. At the same time, she enjoys the gentle breeze brushing her smooth body and the beautiful scenery of flowers and trees waving happily. “…It’s a fact…this beautiful scenery will make you feel calm…and forget all the sad things happened…and somewhat it makes me feel like I’m in the other side of the world…”