Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 07-26-2010

Alex opened his mouth, before closing it and scratching his head. "You should have known the risks when I was given her. Besides, that's the worst I'm going to do to her. I'll never beat her, I'll never willingly hurt her, and I will protect her. I apologize, but if it makes you feel better, I'm probably the nicest Xeno there is. Any other would have impregnated her by now," he sighed, before bowing his head. "Look, I'll go through whatever experiment you have planned for me, but I need clothes, and a large water tank. Both of these are for May. Also, I would like to know if there is anyone willing to hire a girl like her."

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 07-26-2010

"You mean Mary, Obviously you xenos are beyond help." The man said shaking his head. "If you could restrain yourself, then your girls, all of them, would be safe and experiment free, and yet you still couldnt resist." The man chuckled. "Dont worry about, Sleen is not my daughter, she was just a test. In reality she was meant to be a gift, for you. She is one of our first genetically engineered Anthros. We made her so that you could have a never aging, never dying, durable slave. She is kind and sensitive, as Im sure you have seen, and she can even survive full Xeno impregnation, well, when she is older that is. She will age until she is about 25, and then cease changing." the man explained. "Dont worry, your girls are still safe, we will get all our data from Sleen, and as you have seen, she is not treated badly. Now, what was it you needed? Clothes, a larger tank and a job for your slave Mary? Well, we can give her a tank and clothes, but a job...its to much. She would be the only one of her kind of this station, and her walking around consistently would raise questions and endanger our project, and you be default."

"I may be the best Xeno, but I'm still a Xeno." He listened to what the man said, and he had only one response at the moment. "First? Should I be expecting more like her than?" he growled, with a hint of lust. "Joking, joking," he quickly added, smiling, happy to know at least the scientists weren't angry with him. He nodded once he heard about Mary's tank and clothes and nodded. "Thank you, my friend....If there is anything I can do in return, I would be happy to help. By the way, you may simply call me Alex. Is there any name you wish me to call you by?" he asked.

"Just Dr. or Doc." the Doctor said. "Now Alex, we will schedule some tests for you later. Until then, return to your women, and take care of Sleen. When you want, you can program her to think you are her father by simply saying the command words, 'Far from the tree", that should do it." He said.

"Thanks again, Doc," Alex smiled, and patted the human's shoulder, before leaving. Once he returned how, he went back to Mary and happily told her that her new tank and clothing will be with her soon, and if she needed anything else, he was there for her.

"Th-Thank you." she said meekly. She still seemed very down, perhaps that would change when the tank arrived, but it was already clear that Alex would have to establish a closer relationship to the poor Wargri. At the very least the other girls were allowed to drown themselves in pleasure, and often did so even without Alex. But Mary was still unwilling to accept her place or her nature. Alex would have to bring her down to the other girls level if he ever wanted her to be happy with him. It was either that or find a way to send her back to her home planet.

(Time skip? If so, then to the new tank and clothing or to Amy giving birth?)

Alex nodded his head and placed his hand on her shoulder, while his mind worked. This girl...had lost so much...and it was his fault. He wanted to bring her home, back to where she would be happy. He would remind himself to talk to the scientists about this, as he asked her, "Have you ever been to your homeplanet? What's it like?"

((To the new tank is good))

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 07-28-2010

Mary nodded and looked away. "Its the Anthro homeworld, its got big blue oceans as far as the eye can see..." She said softly, sadly.

-------

A few weeks later Alex received a package, the large tank he had requested. Soon enough it was filled and ready for use and Mary was swimming around happily within. She was beautiful, her blue skin shining as she swam in her cute one piece swim suit. Alex could create gills if he wanted to...perhaps he could have some fun with her in a more natural way...

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 07-28-2010

Alex smiled as the girl happily played inside of it, and closed his eyes. His skin began to change, his hands and feet also transforming. Gills would appear on his neck as he became naked and got into the tank full of water as well. He now had cyan colored skin, with fins on his hands and feet, with gills to breath under water. He smiled at Mary and asked if it was okay for him to join her.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 07-30-2010

She looked at him for a moment, and tilted her head slightly. She could not hear him underwater, he had to communicate on a higher frequency, like a dolphin almost. He could hear her playful squeaks and sounds as she swam around, oblivious to the fact that he could hear her gleeful chittering. Like an other language, Alex would learn this one in a matter of seconds after listening closely. Even in her bathing suit Mary looked sexy, her body only becoming more tantalizing as she swam about, the water and her suit hugging her curves. Alex would also notice that her nipples were hard behind her suit...maybe swimming around was turning her on?