Digiartists' Domain Community!
The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) (/showthread.php?tid=5692)

- Kurtz - 11-13-2006

The dragon then nodded eagerly. "You can have some fun as well! Come on , Justin, let's both take this girl straight to seventh heaven!"

- Disturbed - 11-13-2006

Sarah's eyes became hearts hearing those words "You boys are too much." she then laid seductivly on the bed putting her claw through her legs stroking her pussy "Oh...pick a hole."

"I know." Justin grabbed a coin "If its tails I get the tail if its heads then I get the pussy, deal?" he chuckled a bit "I dont want to fight over holes." he then flipped the coin and it landed on the bed "Tails, you get the pussy."

- Kurtz - 11-13-2006

"Huh? Awww, I have to take the pussy again? I would've liked to be the one to take the tail...." Railemon whined slightly, but sighed. "Alright then..."

- Disturbed - 11-13-2006

Justin blinked "Okay okay!!! you can have the tailhole." he put his claw on his shoulder "I never liked the coin thing anyway."

"Will you guys please hurry up I'm horny as hell over her." Sarah's pussy began to pour with her juices as she continued to stroke it.

- Casey the furry one - 11-13-2006

Gatomon tooked in all of Slash's hot digi-seed leting her cheeks puff out as she held as much as she could hold she shallowed some grudgenly because she wanted to share the cum with Laila wonce he was done cumming.

*Hallway*

Samson just pushed Sophia away with the back of his gaunlet and said sadly in between sobs, "I should have been deleted why did he not do it then."

- DragonMasterX - 11-13-2006

Reno murred a bit from the caress, then wagged his tails left and right from contently. Soon, he laid on his belly and stuck up his head to stare at Shady, "What do we do now?" he asked.

Laila continued to finger hardly, her fingers soon starting to prod at the kitty's clitoris as she looked on Slash, smiling a bit.

- Shadowknight - 11-13-2006

Sophia grunted a bit as she fell backwards, her legs spreading by accident and showing off her white panties as she fell on her butt, "What's your problem?" She asked angrily, "I was just seeing if you were okay."

Shady smiled a bit at him as she continued rubbing his ears softly, "Well, we could either go and find Sophia, or..." She trailed off as her tail snaked underneath him and rubbed between his legs, "I'm sure we could think of something else."

Slash sighed slight as he slid his prick out of Gato's mouth. It slowly receded back into his pouch as he fell back against a wall and slid down to a sitting position, "Okay..." He said panting slightly, "I'm spent."

Gatomon used her tail to pull Laila into a french kiss and as she invaded Laila mouth she gave her about half the cum she had as she used one of her paw and slowly played with her breast and as Laila contedued to finger fuck Gatomon her pussie started slowly clamping down.

*Hallway*

"Why should you try to help me I lost a fight and should be deleted and absorbed nothing else so why?" he asked even more confused

- DragonMasterX - 11-13-2006

Reno shuddered a bit as he felt his crotch eager again, his balls just were burning for more, "Uhhh..." he fought with the remain of will he had left and smiled nervously, "Maybe we should wait!" he said, before looking on the door, "I think we shouldn't have let her go alone" he chirped a bit worried.

"Mmnnh..." Laila moaned as she got her mouth filled with the seed, she swallowed and half-closed her eyes as she fingered even harder and started playing with her tongue.

Gatomon purred as she kissed Laila as she stuck her tail into Laila pussie and wiggled the tip around to pleasure the girl as she finger her wet dripping pussie.