Digiartists' Domain Community!
The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) (/showthread.php?tid=5692)

- Shadowknight - 11-12-2006

Sophia shuddered in slight disgust as she felt his seed pouring into her ass hole, Oh god that feels gross. Though strangely her pussy began leaking again as her ass was filled.

Shady lapped up the remaining juices from Sophia's cunt and smiled up at the two as she stood, "My, you must like that alot." She teased, "Just look at me, I'm covered in your juices." She said as she examined her glistening fur, "Hey Red, how about a bit of a bath?" She asked the dog as he remained inside Sophia, "But don't try anything funny, we need to hurry. I'm getting hungry for some actual food."

- Casey the furry one - 11-12-2006

Gatomon looked at the frown on Laila face as she contenued to suck swirl her tongue around Slash's cock. She begon Laila with a free paw and pointed at her swollen pussie.

*Hallway*

Samson leaned agaist a wall and slowly sat down curl up into the fetal positoin and becane to cry because he was shown mercy for the first time in his life and did not know why.

- DragonMasterX - 11-12-2006

Reno got off the girl's asshole and quickly pounced Shady, "Right!" he said and started lapping at the BK-Gatomon's face eagerly, before moving to various areas of her body, including her tiny breasts and nipples without actually planning it.

Laila nodded and quickly started fingering Gatomon again, sliding her finger in and out at her best.

- Shadowknight - 11-12-2006

Shady purred softly from her throat as Reno's tongue rubbed over her small but sensitive tits, "Oh yeah, you really know how to work that tongue." She purred as she petted him slightly on the head.

Sophia looked over at them, kinda wanting to join in but knowing that once they start the three of them wouldn't stop, so she instead decided to take the oppurtunity to get dressed. She noticed that the uniform Reno had grabbed wasn't quite the right size, the shirt was a bit small in the chest area causing her already impressive rack to stick out more prominantly, and the skirt hiked up so far her panties were just barely visible underneath it, Who the heck did he get these from? She wondered as she looked herself over. She looke back at Shady and Reno as she headed to the door, "I'll get something to eat while you two have fun." She said.

Shady waved her on as she continued purring from Reno's tongue rubbing along her body.

Slash held onto Gatomon's ears as he continued humping into her mouth, "You wanna swallow or should I jizz on that pretty face?" he asked with a slight nod at Laila.

- Casey the furry one - 11-12-2006

Gatomon did not say a word as she started purring and her tongue started vibrating around Slash's dick as she sucked as Laila figered her cunt.

*Hallway

Samsom heard some one come and tried to make himself smaller as he cried.

- DragonMasterX - 11-12-2006

Renodramon growled a bit, he eventually reached down to her tummy and crotch, he was about to lap, but he remembered what Shady had told, and again, what had happened when he did things she didn't like, so he stopped and sat down in front of her.

Laila couldn't help but giggle a bit at Slash's comment, she added a second finger as she pumped them in and out Gatomon's pussy.

- Master Grim - 11-12-2006

OOC: *coughs*
Disturbed Wrote:"Well I actually did like it the first time we did it." Blackie chuckled a bit "That way I can cuddle you tight in my arms while we do it."

Matt groaned feeling his cock being grabbed.

IC:

June nodded "Yeah... I think I liked that position as well..."

Invisimon's tongue lolled out slightly as he brought his fuzzy snout to Matt's cock, beginning to slowly rub the length.

- Kurtz - 11-12-2006

"G-gods..." Railemon muttered, before resting back on the bed, panting softly. "....Nhhhhh... t-that was great...."

- Disturbed - 11-12-2006

OOC: *pounces and huggles Grim* You okay buddeh

IC:

Blackie smiled and sat back against the wall like he did before "Come here." he said silently motioning with his paws.

Matt moaned feeling his cock harden in Invisimon's grasp

< Railemon's place >

Sarah brough her muzzle up to Railemon's "Thank you." she said lightly as she began softly licking his cheek with his soft dragoness tongue.

- Kurtz - 11-12-2006

"Ohhh, I made a good choice." He then pulled her closer to his muscular body and wraps his tongue around hers. "...I think I'm starting to like you in this form..."